The Thing And The Professionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Marsters

OOC First Name
Cole
That was about as Lame as i can get, really! But, I have been listening to Sammy Rae for the past hour, and she is inspiring me to hurry up and type out that Nobody needs Friends! Oh great, no pun intended I promise. I digress though, let's cut to the chase. I have a new character. She is a frightened and slightly neurotic little girl who just needs some help. She needs people, maybe even a special person.

Before I list what I need, you'll need to know more. So check out her bio, under the signature... or -----> Here! This is her bio, and it is long, so; who knows. In her bio, you'll see her family, and I already have Annie as Solstice, but her mother figure Luminista and her sister Tsura are still open. If you are interested, I can give you more info on them and their playbys.

Now for the main event, Nobody! Welcome her warmly! Because she really needs everything.

Friends - Really she probably wont make a lot until she finds one or two to help her out of her shell, she's a small and totured little girl, who has been beaten within an inch of her life. So if you are going to be her friend, you need to be able to deal with her Neurotic personality, and be gentle to. She doesn't like quick movements, but, once she warms up to you, you'll love her.

Enemies - I'm sure that if Sally sees this, she'll know a good enemy *CoughKyouheiCough*. This would be someone who judges her for what they've heard of her. She's been called a lot of things, so anyone who judges her on that would make a quick enemy.

Love interest - This isn't exactly for now, but, maybe we'd work up to it. it would have to be someone who is a friend, and who is there no matter what. Who can deal with her break downs, and how she bites her nails when she's nervous. They'd have to be fine with mixed bloods, and animals, because she loves them. But, all the work that needs to be put up for her will pay off when she's finally strong enough to sya I LOVE YOU!

So whoever thinks they'd like this, just please respond. And for those who like talking in private, just click my Pm and talk to me, because I don't normally bite!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back