Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Hey All,
Nick has given me very strict instructions to start this up.. I believe he said something along the lines of "Start It, Yo"
So Here it is

"The Strangest Places you have used HNZ"

Easy as the Title States
Simply post below the Strangest Place you have used HNZ (Via Phone, Computer, Microwave.. Etc)

So I'll Start it then

The Strangest Place I have used HNZ is... On a Plane

Oh, dear. I've used HNZ in a lot of different places.

The strangest place(s) I have used HNZ are... the waiting area of a courtroom & in a souvenir shop while I was waiting for Pat to buy stuff :p

Uh wow this is hard. Uhm The strangest place I've used HNZ would be the laundry room at school. I browsed through it while waiting for my clothes to dry.

This is a tough one. But I think the strangest places I've used HNZ at, are while I was in the Emergency Room and once while Grocery Shopping. xD

The Strangest Place I have used HNZ is the Walmart Parking Lot.
Just before driving away. =))

The Strangest Place I have used HNZ is...
In a movie theatre while watching an extremely boring movie (can't even remember it now xD )
Also:
When I was lost in the city one time, a decided that instead of asking for directions, I checked HNZ instead. =))

I guess the strangest place I have used HNZed was during a Harry Potter trivia :r

Needless to say that I won xD

The Strangest place I've Used HNZ was at roughly 10pm, at a service stop on the Scottish border.

One of the strangest places I've used HNZ would probably have been when I was somewhere in the middle of Sweden in the back seat of the car at around 11:00pm

At a random Internet cafe' in Samoa!

Donna wins. :(

Did I check in to HNZ while in Haiti? I can't remember. An orphanage in Haiti is a possible place I've checked in to HNZ.

Otherwise, I don't think I've loaded the site in many strange places. :erm:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Oh, dear. I've used HNZ in a lot of different places.

The strangest place(s) I have used HNZ are... the waiting area of a courtroom & in a souvenir shop while I was waiting for Pat to buy stuff :p
You could of helped :tut: xD

Umm, I've used it in a lot of places, one that's kinda weird would be in the cinema?

When I went back to a refresher airborne class in Feb I checked it just as I jumped out of the plane. Iv'e also been on HNZ in church more than once.

okay, so another one.
the strangest place i have been on HNZ is right now, in my room... on my 3DS

its strange cause i am computerless yet im still finding ways!

I have used it when I have Ben at uni in a room where behind me there was a biohazard room. (though admittedly there was a glass wall and a corridor but still, I have also used it in lectures and tutes

I have took out the trash to check my Hnz before or off to the bathroom.

On the interstate. Not while driving of course. Right now I am doing that. xD

th_7a214a38fac5323571be00d77ed73598.jpg
th_7cd2b48a97d4a63ef33ae83cb660a0d1.jpg

I'm current about to roll through a car wash

The strangest place I've used HNZ is in a car wash

the strangest PLACE'S i have used hnz are

in a interview for a job (needless to say i didnt get it)
while chatting to frank gore, patrick willis and jason smith
in the middle of a rugby match

saved the best for last (technically not stranage)

HARRY POTTER WARNER BROTHERS TOUR (the day it opened)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back