Closed The Start of Something

Jamie was pleased that his gesture had the desired effect and he could see that onyx was taking it on board, or at least somewhat on board. He smiled as Onyx leaned into him and pressed a kiss to his lips and Jamie began to kiss back. he let his hands reach up to lightly take Onyx's face deepening the kiss as much as he could, feeling a strong sense of desire. He liked Onyx a whole lot and he knew while it would be good to wait that he wasn't sure he would be able to do that. As he moved to take a small breath and deepen the kiss once again, when he heard the door open and suddenly they were both falling through the door way. He was pulled from the kiss by that and by the person suddenly grabbing the back of his shirt.

Sapphire was on her way out, looking for a break from her studies. School was almost over, and she'd been kicking around the idea of photography. She opened the door, debating an evening at the Hog's Head. She was startled when the door opened and people fell in. She jumped back a moment, letting out an aggravated sigh as she realized it was her brother and some guy. "You know I am getting really tired of always catching you, Nyxy," she complained, grabbing hold of the guys shirt and yanking him up off her brother. She pushed him back carelessly, grabbing her brothers shirt and pulling him up. "I thought you swore off seeing guys, warn me next time," she complained, raising a brow at her brother's fancy clothes.

Onyx fell easily into the kiss, humming softly and running a hand up into Jamie's hair. He was starting to debate the likelihood of sneaking Jamie back to his room. He could pull it off, probably. He was caught up in the kiss, in how close they were, and he hardly noticed when they pressed against the door. At least, until they fell into the house. He yelped, taking a minute to readjust and switch tracks. He blushed furiously. "You don't always- come on, that was forever ago, I- Sapphire," he whined, embarrassed, slipping past his sister and getting a little bit between her and Jamie. "I-i-i, um, Sapphire, this is, ah, this is Jamie Derouin." He introduced them, wanting to go for the other mans hand but worried that Jamie would be too embarrassed if he did. "Jamie, um, uh, this is- this is my twin sister Sapphire," he glanced up at him shyly.

Jamie didn't struggle in the hold, but looked towards the girl who had him. She was quick to let him go and pull up Onyx, he noticed the two looked more than a little alike. So, it was too surprising when Onyx then went to intoduce him to her. His hand instantly shot out, "Great to meet you, Sapphire," he said with a warm tone, "I was just bringing him home from our date," he gave Onyx a warm smile, he wanted to go back to kissing but was really just trying to keep his composure in front of Onyx's twin sister. He had heard about ehr but not too much and wanted to be sure that he made a good impression, especially since he definitely wanted to keep seeing Onyx and wanted Onyx to keep wanting to see him. 'But he is home now, and I should probably go,"

Sapphire raised a brow as Onyx introduced the man, smacking away his outstretched hand. "Yeah. Whatever." She gave her brother a stern look. "This one snogs me too Onyx and I'm just going to save us both the trouble and break up with him for you," She pushed past Jamie, barely sparing him a glance as she left the house.

Onyx bit his lip, unsure how Sapphire would react to the sudden news. His shoulders fell a little when Jamie said he should go. "Wait, already?" he started to protest quietly, but was distracted as Sapphire just completely brushed Jamie off. "Sapph, no, its not- hey, wait, please-" he tried to grab her attention but she was already gone. He sighed, shoulders slumping as she took off. He ran a hand through his hair, half turning back towards Jamie. He rubbed his arm, nervous about how the frenchman would react. "I-i-i.... I'm sorry, she... Sapphire has trust issues," he explained.

Jamie gave a bit of a sympathetic smile towards Onyx, he didn't want the night to end either, but with his sister there, he didn't want to give her more reason to distrust him as it seemed that she already did distrust him. He looked at her with a confused expression, did she think he would cheat? On Onyx with his sister? He knew things had not been good in the past for Onyx but that seemed a little...he didn't get how anyone could do that. "It's okay baby, Sapphire doesn't need to trust me," he said with a smile, and understanding tone. "For what its worth, I wouldn't ever do that," he said to Sapphire before looking back at Onyx and smiling, "I'll send you an owl and we can do this again?"

Onyx sighed softly, unthinkingly gravitating towards Jamie and slipping his hand into the other mans. "Don't... don't hold it against her, it was my fault as much as hers. She raised herself, and I... my relationship was really toxic, I... sort of worshipped her, and Chrys, and I used to think no one deserved either of them but each other and I probably encouraged it, I..." he sighed, digging his hands into his eyes. "We were both really stupid but she's really amazing, I promise," he tried to reassure Jamie, shaking his head and running his hand through his hair.

His eyes widened as Jamie suggested an owl, and he couldn't help but look a little disappointed. "Wait, aren't you coming to the graduation party?" He asked softly. "I mean, its only me and uncle James going to the ceremony, it- it was supposed to be him and uncle Colin, but- there are only two guests a graduate. But um, there is a party after, I-i thought, I mean, um," Onyx laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just- m-maybe um, maybe we could meet there? A-and um, like, maybe you would... wanna be my date?" He asked shyly, staring at Jamie's hand and playing with his fingers.

Jamie didn't need an explanation but he was glad for it, certainly it helped explain some of her hostility. He just nodded along. He could get Sapphire to warm up to him with time, but he wouldn't force it, not in the slightest, it was better if he avoided doing that. At the reminder of the graduation party he nodded, "Of course, I'll happily be your date to the after party," Jamie grinned easily, it would fun to go to that and fun to be his date to it. "I'll see you then baby," he leaned in and gave Onyx a quick kiss on the cheek, "Bye Sapphire, it was good to meet you," he then stole a last glance and smile at Onyx before beginning to walk away.

Onyx relaxed a little as Jamie agreed to go. His eyes shut and he hummed lightly, unable to resist smiling as the man kissed his cheek. That smile quickly faded as Jamie said goodnight and started to walk away. Onyx's shoulders fell. He automatically reached out, not wanting Jamie to go. But he bit his lip, grabbed his hand and stepped back. Stop being clingy, Nyx, just... go get ready for bed or something. He hesitated, watching Jamie go for a minute before sighing and turning to head back to his room. He pulled the little plushie from his pocket, holding it gently to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back