Emily Underwood

Bubbly l Bright l Chess l Auror in Training ⚡️
OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Emily was extremely excited, but also overly nervous. She and Ty were going to the ball together, as what she had no clue, but together it was. Her parents had brought her a beautiful red dress with a lovely lace bodice. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach and every other organ that had space. Although she had never confessed it, there was a spark between her and Ty. Something she had never felt before, something she was afraid to actually speak about. Of course Emily heard stories of Ty being a bad boy, but he was mysterious and smart at the same time too. Emily fixed the last bits of make up and left her dorm to wait outside the Great Hall. She easily spotted him, lately it had been easy. She had been focused on his luscious hair and cute face. Emily walked over to him with a broad smile. ''Hey you'' Emily said while her cheeks turned a faint colour of red.

Tyler was feeling good about himself and about tonight. He had the feeling things between him and Emily would change at the ball, in a good way. So far, he'd enjoyed their flirtations, their connection without pinning it down. But he knew she liked him, and he liked her as well. He figured it was time to make it official. It helped that he'd asked her out without the help of a luck potion this time, and she had still said yes. He felt more confident because of that, and approached his date with a grin as he spotted her. She was already heading over to him, and her smile was adorable. Tyler couldn't help smiling back just as broadly, even though he rarely did so. "You look beautiful." He told her. "Shall we?" He then offered her his arm, so they would walk in together.

Tyler looked amazing, he was wearing a pinstriped suit that suited him perfectly. Emily knew that this night was going to be one to remember. Emily and Tyler had been flirting with each other since last year. She needed someone that could handle her and Tyler was a perfect fit for that role. ''You look beautiful too, Tyler'' Emily said, she was ready to show everyone that she and Ty were somewhat together. She linked her arm in his and was ready to go. ''Lets go'' Emily smiled ''Do you want to dance or do you want to grab a snack and some drinks first?'' Emily had already spend the Valentine Dance with Tyler so she knew that he was good company for the night.

Last edited:
Tyler wasn't sure if he liked that Emily called him beautiful, rather than handsome or something more manly. But he couldn't really hold it against her, as he was just glad she was complimenting him. He really had it bad, and it partly made him uncomfortable. It had been terrible when he'd liked Sierra this much and she had disappointed him, but Emily was different, he knew that. Tyler was glad she linked arms with him, and glanced at her. He had to charm her tonight, if he wanted to be sure she would say yes to being his girlfriend. "Let's dance." He said, starting to lead her over to the dancefloor. "I want everyone to see me with someone as beautiful as you." He said with a smile.

Tyler could be the biggest charmer this universe had known. Emily had never known what kind of person would fit her. With whom she wanted to spend her future with, but Tyler was coming close. The cute ruffle in his hair or how he spoke about the annoying first years, everything was amazing. Soon they walked over to the dance floor. His compliment made Emily gooey inside, she felt warm and loved. ''No one ever said that to me'' Emily muttered while looking at Tyler. Soon they were dancing and Emily loved every second of it. ''Ty'' she muttered ''What are we now?'' Emily said curiously, she wanted it to be official, they had been flirting, dancing around each other for a while now.

Tyler had honestly not been sure about his flirting skills, but what he said to Emily seemed to like it. He led her over tot he dance floor, smiling at her as they started to dance. He was able to hide his nerves pretty well, and he was proud of that. It would make him look weak if Emily could see how nervous he was, he figured. But then Emily asked him a question that threw him off balance a bit, and he quickly looked down at their feet as if worried he was going to step on her toes. He had been planning to bring this up, but not yet. "Uh, well." He said, a little uncertain. "I've been meaning to ask you about that." He finally said, still looking at their feet. So much for the confidence he'd shown earlier.

As soon as Emily had been blunt she felt nervous. She knew she liked Tyler and the feeling was somewhat mutual, but a little flirtation with the dark side wasn't the same as an actual relationship. ''Well, I would love to make us official'' Emily said while trying to looking Tyler in the eye. She wanted to kiss him badly, but knew that his answer would be the deciding factor. Emily could see the boy was nervous, but she didn't want to wait anymore. ''Ty, do you want to be my boyfriend.'' Emily grinned and smiled broadly, she was actually happy at this moment.

Tyler hated how nervous he was. He should be confident, show Emily he wasn't scared or unsure of what to do like someone who had never had a girlfriend before. Though he really hadn't had a girlfriend before. He had liked Sierra for ages, and had gone on a few dates with Avaria but had lost interest quickly. This was different. But as Emily said she wanted to make things official, and then asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend, Tyler knew he had to speak up. He smiled and nodded. "I do, but I kind of want to be the one to ask." He admitted. "So... do you want to be my girlfriend, Emily?"

Emily loved being around Ty and was glad the word was out now. She understood why he wanted to ask. It also was more romantic. When he asked her Emily her cheeks turned red. Now she was the one that was nervous. ''Of course I want to be your girlfriend.'' Emily said to the boy. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips. ''This feels good'' Emily muttered. She did love Tyler and now everything was in its place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back