The Snow Manor

Abbey looked up as she heard Theodore's voice, and playfully rolled her eyes when he said that he was afraid he would loose her in his house. "Oh, I never forget a Library," she beamed, moving over in the chair, and closing the book she was reading, like several others it was about the Dark Arts and she was intrigued slightly in it, but not enough to go and attempt these spells, yet. "Where'd you skip off to, Theodore?" she asked him, as she looked down at the room left on the large leather chair she had been in was enough to fit three of her.

Abbey hadn't seen any other chairs, so she thought it would be proper manners of her to offer to share one with Theodore, that and she wouldn't have been upset about the close proximity between them, even though they both got a bit nervous around each other, or at least Abbey did.

Theodore chuckled before he walked over the thre chair Abbey was currently sitting in. Scooting in next to Abbey carefully as not to crush her he turned and gave her a joking appalled looked.

"I would never skip. Ans I was unpacking my things and seeing my little sisters off on their trip to Cancun. What were you reading?" Theodore asked trying to peak at the book Abbey had been reading before he came over.

Abbey smiled at Theodore and answered, "A Guide to the Dark Arts." She shrugged her shoulders lightly and said, "It's pretty interesting." She looked up at Theodore, and tucked her brown hair behind her ear.

bah that was lame sorry

"I didn't know you were into the dark arts." Theodore said as a flash or worry spread across his face. Abbey was a pureblood and her parents were death eaters so it was likely that she would know something about Dark Arts. But it was bothered him somewhat that she was interested in it. He was worried she would want to become involved in it like so many others have in his past.

Theodore leaned hos over to look at the book more carefully before picking it up. It was one he had already read himself, but for some reason he couldn't remember exactly what this book was about.

"I didn't know you were into the dark arts."
Abigail looked over at Theodore and saw the look over worry and perhaps even protectiveness cross his eyes and handsome features. She gave him a reasuring grin as if it would suss him. "Don't worry Theodore," she said. "I've grown from my phase of wanting to be a Death Eater," she added as an after thought. The Slytherin knew that the only reason she had felt like this was because her parents had been Death Eaters and she had wanted to make them proud in any way they could and because she wanted to seek revenge on the Aurors that seperated an infant and a toddler from their parents. She still hated Aurors, but was able to hide that a little bit, in fact only Willow knew about that.

"Yeah. It seems almost impossible that anyone from our Hogwarts would become Death Eaters. They all seem like either their full of talk, or they just don't know the meaning of suffering." Theodore shrugged his shoulders and sunk into his chair. He realyl wondered if anyone had enough guts to join the dark side anymore.

"Hey, even if you did I wouldn't let you join alone. I care about you too much to let you do that sort of thing alone." Theodore said casually. He didn't know if Abbey would really fit in with those kinds of people. /color]

Abbey's violet eyes lit up with joy at Theodore's words and her cheeks and nose scattered with blood. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders lightly and said, "I wouldn't let you join alone either." She kissed his pale cheek adoringly, and her heart hammered several times faster then it ever should just from the small peck she gave him. She placed her hand that was closest to her body back on the book she was reading, and slid the other one on his shoulder, that was closest to herself. She smiled to herself, and continued reading, as she asked curiously, "Which electives did you choose?" She assumed that he hadn't been allowed to take Muggle Studies, but no matter what they would have most of their classes together, as she chose all of the electives to keep her options open for apres graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back