Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose was done with walking around Oscar, but loving him to bits. They were thirteen now and Rose was sure he liked her right, Rose liked him. They had even hold hands and went to the ball together. She had ready for the amorous adventure with Oscar or whatever it was called that wasn't exactly a relationship. That is what adults had, she just wanted to spend time with him as more than friends.

She grabbed an unused blanket from cupboards ransacked the kitchens and stuffed it all into a bag. Rose already had a tight bond with Edgar her succulent, but Oscar had accepted the plant. He had his own Venus Flytrap. Rose walked outside and when she arrived at the Hogwarts Garden she found a spot in the back that didn't get as much attention as the rest. She laid down her blanket and opened the bag of food. Oscar knew where he was supposed to go, she had owled him a letter.

Oscar was happy that things were back to normal again, especially after the disastrous second term of the previous year. He hadn't been feeling all too well, which resulted in him spending most of his time in the common room or in the library or really any other place where he would be mostly left alone. Thankfully, Rosemarie was there for him whenever he felt bad, so naturally, he wanted to do something nice in return. He didn't know what, though. He'd have to find out what she would like to get other than plants, and fortunately for him, the opportunity to do so came to him in the form of a letter asking Oscar to meet his best friend in the gardens.

''Hey you,'' Oscar said once he arrived within earshot of his best friend, smiling brightly. ''You haven't been waiting for a long time, right?'' He was still studying in the Great Hall when he had received the invitation to meet her here, so had to pack up everything first before leaving. ''Good thing I didn't bring any food with me,'' he remarked with a chuckle, nodding at the bag of food on the blanket.

Rose fiddled with her little plant, but was glad when she spotted Oscar. She shot him a lopsided smile when Oscar talked to her. She always felt warm and giddy when the boy was near her. ''No, I haven't'' Rose said to her favourite Ravenclaw. ''Nah, I borrowed food from the kitchens'' Borrowed, but it would never be returned. ''Thanks for coming'' Rose said to the brown haired boy. Edgar the succulent was also on the blanket, he couldn't miss this.

''How was your break?'' Rose asked him while offering him a sandwich. She nibbled on her own, this moment was bliss. She was happy, the same feeling she received from being with her friends. Only with Oscar is felt somewhat warmer.

''Of course,'' Oscar replied. ''Thanks for inviting me.'' It had been some time ago since they had last spent time with each other without working on an essay or something else for school, so doing something like this was more than welcome. He took the sandwich she offered him and thanked her before answering the question. ''It was really good, I got a bunch of things done with my Dad around his greenhouse. I'm also feeling a lot better in general, so hopefully, this year will be better than last year,'' Oscar told Rosemarie, truly hoping that he would not again get ill for a long period. Hopefully, he could also hang out with his friend a lot more now that he was feeling all better again, he didn't think he could handle spending much more time in the common room. ''What about you? Saw your sister at the sorting ceremony, you alright with her being here now?'' he asked, taking a bite of the sandwich.

''Always'' Rose said while smiling. The boy was amazing and Rose wondered if he knew it himself. Rose had missed the brown haired boy. She wondered what Oscar thought about his sister being in the school. Rose didn't dislike Lynn, but Lynn always made her life hard. Rose nodded this year was going to be better. ''I guess I have no choice'' Rose said to the Oscar. "I can want a lot, but her not being here wasn't an option.'' Rose had wondered about some things a while and last week they clicked. ''I think Lynn her real dad was a wizard, she showed signs of magic way earlier than I did anyway'' She had no clue if muggleborns could shows signs earlier, but she knew Lynn was magical. She showed the first signs when she learned about her being a muggleborn.

Oscar thought that Rosemarie was making a valid point on not having a choice on whether or not she was alright about her sister being at the school as well. He remembered, however, that Rosemarie wasn't happy about the thought of her sister Lynn joining her at school during their talks about their siblings last year. ''Do you think they'll become friends like we did, our sisters?'' he asked curiously. ''I don't think showing signs of magic happens more frequently to those of... more wizard blood,'' Oscar said awkwardly, not really know how else to put it. ''Dad says Raven showed signs of magic way earlier than I did, but we're both Half-Bloods so I don't think it really works like you think it does.'' Oscar hoped that she wasn't too worried about blood statuses, it really wasn't as important as she thought it was, or at least he hoped it wasn't as important.

Rose could only hope that Raven and Lynn would bond together. Maybe if Lynn had some close friends she would be less annoying. Not that she was, but she was different. ''I don't know'' Rose said she honestly had no clue. Lynn usually had her own plans and Rose was so different she found it hard to think about what she would do. ''Mmm'' It did make sense, but Oscar was probably right. ''I don't care about blood status, I just want to understand Lynn better'' Sometimes she didn't understand Lynn at all and they did share a mother. Although she was so young that she didn't realize what pregnancy was.

Oscar figured that Rosemarie did not really care about blood statuses much, she did not seem like the type who would pay attention to it. It did make him wonder why she thought that showing signs of magic had anything to do with it. He also wondered why she would want to understand her sister better when she had made it very clear last year that Lynn was not a very nice person to be around with. Thinking that it was probably just some girl thing, Oscar decided not to press it any further and instead change topics. ''How are classes going? You seemed to be in a right state when we had to chop those daisies for the Shrinking Solution,'' Although they shared a bunch of classes this first semester, there were a couple they didn't share and he was very eager to hear about those classes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back