The quiet one she was

Riley smiled as he took a step forward and cupped her head in his arms and planted a soft kiss on her head. " Well im the boy you can talk about anything with. Im kind because i like the feelnig of it and dont want to turn out like my dad or older brother." He said truthfulyl and softly. He could feel himself begin to like this girl. He wondered if it was enough though

(OOC: dear lord, Lozzi it's all about romance xD )

Belle smile as she felt a warm kiss on her head.
"Your dad and older brother?" She look at him as she lifted her eyebrows. "What's wrong with them?" She asked softly. There were so many things she need to know about this kind lad and she might need to catch up. She touched his hand softly looking at her tiny hands, it was sure tinier than Riley since she was a girl. "Wow am I that tiny?" She chuckle looking at him.

(Well thats Riley for you ;) )

Riley frowned. He didnt really like to talk about his family but they were nothing special and she might as well know. " Well my dad dpesnt really count anymore because he is dead but him and my brother were the type of people you would go the end of the world to avoid. Mainly my brother, he is heartless and ruthless. He would kill someone without even thinking twice about it." He sighed. He was slighty ashamed of his family although he had to hand it to Theo he was manning up, taking on the responsibility of the family after their dad's death. " I dont want to become like that so im like this and dont see them anymore."

Belle look down at her hand after hearing family history of Riley's. "I'm sorry to hear that" She frowned as she fiddle her hand. She then look at him as she lean towards him and whispered "Trust me, you're far from heartless" She smiled as she kiss him softly on the cheek. Belle didn't want him to feel bad about himself, she hated when someone else feel that way even the feeling of her hating her self never ever disappear.

Riley smiled slightly as he rested his head against hers and closed his eyes. " Thanks. That means a lot." Riley didnt want to tell her about that dark patch that he went through not so long ago. He had a reason to be like that then after his girl friend leaving him then her loosing his child then her getting pregnant with his best friend. It had been a bit too much for him back then. " Im never going to be like that. I promise."

"I got your words" Belle smiled looking at him in the eye. She had started to trust this boy, she couldn't imagine if all he said were bullsh!ts, she probably would freak out. "Hey just wondering, do you mind giving me a tour around your house?" She smiled as her silverish blue eyes wandered around the house.

Riley smiled widely with a nod. " Of course i will. Get your walking boots on then." He chuckled as he began around the house. He went up stairs as they had seen downstairs after being there most of the time. Rley walked to the Guest room and opened the door. " Well this is the guest room and through there is the guest room toilet." He said as he made his way to the Bathroom. He would wait for her to look around a little before showing the master room and such

Belle smiled looking at his house, it was similar to hers. "You got yourself a nice house" She smiled as she touch the wall feeling it, it was an odd behavior of hers that she had been doing most of the time when she came over at her friend's house. Belle look at the window, still raining she frowned. "I wish it snow" She chuckle. She hated rain during winter, it was too cold and she hated cold. She hated nearly every season except for spring.

Riley nodded as he watched her. It was a nice house. Not as big as Theo's house but Riley liked it. " Yeah i do like my house. Its not too big or too small." He said with a smile. " Why snow? I wish it was sunny." Riley loved the sun. He liked being warm although it was hard for him to feel cold usually. " Anyway onto my room." He said with a grin as he walked to the Master room and then walked outside the Bathroom. " Well this is mine. If you want to stay over and be a rebelelious teenager your welcome to the guesst room." He said calmly

"My parents think that I'm a rebellious daughter but I can't do anything it was full moon" Belle slightly chuckle. "Thank you" She thanked him for welcoming her. She look at the house in awe, it was beautiful. She then look at him with her silverish blue eyes wide open. People wondered what her herritage was since she had silverish blue eyes but genetics could evolve can't they? "So what do you want to do?"

Riley chuckled at her comment. Riley had been a rebellious child back in the day and nothing had really changed since then. He had to think for a second before answering. He wasnt allowed to di what he wanted so needed to think of something else. " Well what is your favourite thing to do in you spare time?" He asked her curiously as he wondered what she normally did when she wasnt doing anything else

"Looking at pictures, I don't know I'm always alone" Belle chuckle. She look at the time and remember that she had something to do. "Riley, It's been nice talking to you but... I have to go" She frowned

Riley sighed and nodded. He couldnt have really expected her to stay here for any longer. " Ok then no problem. I guess i will see you around." He said with a slight smile as he walked down the stairs to open the door. There seemed to be a gap in the rain. "You better be quick, i dont think the rain will die off for much longer." He said looking back to her again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back