The quiet one she was

After hearing the offer that he gave, Belle smile and nodded "Yeah I'm pretty much hungry" She saw him made his way to the kitchen and she followed him with her butterbeer empty bottle. Belle wasn't really good at cooking but she's good at decorating food and setting the table with decoration. "Would you like some help?" She asked and threw the bottle to the bin.

Riley walked into the kitchen and got a pizza out of the freezer. With a shake of his head he began to make pizza. " No im fine thanks." He said as he took the pizza out of the wrapping and stuck it in the over to cook. It wouldnt take long for it to cook which meant they could talk a bot. " You do like Pizza right. If not i can make you something different. I dont mind." Riley said leaning on the counter and looking at her whilst sipping his drink

Belle didn't expect that he would make a pizza but she could eat anything really. "Sure! Pizza it is" She look at him as he unwrap the pizza and start doing something she don't know to it. "Uhmm... Can I... Have another butterbeer please?" She asked shyly. She had been a big fan of butterbeer since she was little. She had been stealing her father's when she was 7.

(occ:butterbeer isnt alcoholic)

Smiling Riley nodded. " Yeah course you can." He said as he made his way to the fridge and took out a butterbeer and a firewhiskey. He handed the butterbeer to Belle and sipped his own drink. " So when is your birthday?" He asked her curious to see the length of time he will need to wait for her. " The big one seven. Once you have had the party at your parents i will defiantly throw you a party. What ever and where ever." He said leaning again the counter again. " A club, park or a boat. Doesnt matter." Riley said as he smiled widely at her

(OOC: oops)

"Thank you" Bella said as she sipped at her drink and smile at the offer that he gave her. "May 12th" She smile saying that shortly. "How sweet of you wanting to throw me a party" She walk towards him giving him a peck on the cheek and whisper "But... Why would you want to do that? I haven't know you for long time" She frowned as she remember that she's nobody.

Riley smiled and shrugged. He didnt really want to answer that with the main reason so thought of something that she may find sweet. " Well you seem like the kind of girl, who would like a little party and i thought it may make you smile." Riley said as he sipped his drink. He hoped that sounded like an ok reason because to him it was a load of girly cr@p

It was such sweet of him that he would make Belle a party. She used to enjoy big parties but not anymore. There was no use of party except wasting time, money, energy. "Thanks" She muttered as she sipped her drink. "Actually, I prefer being alone rather than parties" She smile looking at him seeing the fact that they were all alone.

Riley shrugged as he sipped his drink. " Ok no worries. Its all good besides thats not for a while yet so i dont need to worry about it yet." He said with a smile. He knew one thing he would be giving her on her birthday and that would be pleasing for her. " So what would you describe you best birthday as?" He asked so he could paint a mental picture

Belle used to enjoy having big parties but not anymore. She had been a loner for a very long time after realizing that no one would love her if she were a werewolf. She hadn't been celebrating anything for these past 10 years. Yes, it was sad but she was too afraid to go back to the society because of that. There was a long paused between Riley and Belle. Belle was thinking too much about her past and her future. She then smiled as she look at him "Small gathering" She lied. She knew exactly what she wanted but she was too scared of people and was too scared if the full moon was on the day of her birthday.

Riley pressed his lips together and nodded. He wasnt really much of a small gathering's perosn and loved to be around groups of people but could handle one night. " Ok cool well only a few months to wait i guess." He was saying this for his own benefit rather than anyone else's. " So what would you like to do now?" He asked her

Belle couldn't understand why Riley was being so nice to her. She was nobody and she just met him, meanwhile he was willing to celebrate her birthday. And she couldn't understand why he would do that. "Anything you please" She said. "Hey, I got a question for you" She look at her feet and look up "Why are you being too nice to me?" That was the only question that confused her.

Riley smiled as he thought for a second on how to say the truth with out actually saying the truth. " Well your a pretty girl and you seem different than other people i have met and i like you. Although if you rather i was mean." He shrugged at his last comment. Riley may have gone through an evil spot not so long ago which resulted on one person death but he was back to his old self again now which was good

Belle didn't dare telling him who she was. She smiled after hearing the compliment that was given to her. "What do you think about magical creatures?" She asked curiously. "Mermaids and stuff? I've heard that mermaids aren't friendly towards others" She didn't really care about the answer because she already knew the answer, she just wanted to know how he think about them.

Riley thought her question was a little odd but he thought about it anyway. It wasnt really something he thought about in his spare time. " Well i suppose i dont really have an opinion to be honest i mean i dont dislike them because its just who they are but i have never really met on to have a proper opinion on them." Riley said truthfully to her. " Why do you ask?" He asked her wondering what brought her question on

(OOC: sorry I just got approved, so..... Sorry for changing Belle's attitude drastically)

Belle kept quiet after hearing the comment. She had a trauma back then, the one she loved left her because of this stupid reason. "Well... Uhh.. I was just asking...?" She was obviously hiding something but she didn't want to tell. She had been telling her self to not tell other people who she was and she wont let this boy change her mind about that. "I, I, I was just wondering that's it" She forced her self to smile.

Riley frowned slightly. He could tell that she was hiding something and usually he would let it slip but there was something inside him urging him forward. " Bull sh!t. Whats wrong. You know im good at advice and things like that." Riley said soothingly to her

Belle took a step back after hearing is reply, she look away not daring to look him in the eye. "Nothing" she said softly still looking away trying to run from the truth. Her heart beat faster as she look at him, she couldn't lie. She wasn't a good liar but she was trying to cover it up. "Nothing really" She said softly, too soft perhaps he couldn't understand what she said.

Riley frowned slightly and bit his lip. He didnt know this girl enough to poke his nose in her business. " Ok what ever you say but you know im good with strange." He said having a feeling that what ever it was must have been personal for her so he guessed that she would open up in the future. " Well not one to dwell. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Or are you an only child?" He asked changing the subject

Belle frowned when she was asked the question if she had siblings or not. "Well actually, my twin sister died on this date" She look her right sight not daring to look at him in the eyes. "She was umm... Eaten by wild wolves" It was true, she didn't lie but what made her eaten by the wild wolves was that Annabelle (Belle's sister) followed her to the forest, Belle ran as deep as she could not noticing that Annabelle was following her. That was tragic, and she never really tell anyone the cause of her sister's death. But she didn't mind telling that to Riley since he didn't know her family so the chances of him telling her family would be small.

Riley looked down for a second. " Sorry." He said quietly. He thought about what she said because something about it didnt add up. Wolves wouldnt usually attack a person like that and there were not that many wild wolves in these part. As Riley wasnt dumb he put two and two together. " Werewolf do you mean." That was when it clicked in his head. She had asked him about magical creatures before and now she was saying more or less that her sister had been killed by one. " And putting one and one together, please tell me if im getting three but are you a werewolf?" He asked curiously. Riley didnt really mind either way, she was still the same person she was before he new just he would know her that much better

Belle stayed quiet and she didn't know what to say. Her sister weren't killed by werewolf, why would they want to kill human? "No, she was killed by wild wolves, I swear! It was in a forest when she was all alone and hungry wolves came and killed her" Belle remember the scene in her mind, it scared her. She hated that, a tear stroll down of her eyes as she wiped it. She couldn't continue the story, she had been blaming her self for years. "Yes" She mutter softly, too soft he probably didn't hear her, she answered him if she was a werewolf or not. She.

Riley nodded. He believed her. Bit at least he got the part about her being a werewolf right. He didnt understand why she was so secretive about it, well he did to an extent. " See was that so hard. At the end of the day your still the same person i met before jut i know you better know." He said with a shrug. Riley wasnt really one to pass judgement and he didnt dislike people for something that they couldnt help

Belle look at him with her disbelieved eye open looking at him in confusion. "What?" She wipe her tear not believing what she just heard. "You're not going to dump me like everybody?" She look at him. "Thanks, I guess" She couldn't help but smile.

Riley shrugged. He wasnt the type to dump someone for that. " Well its not as if it changes who you were like two minutes ago so what would be the point. You might be the person spend the rest of my life with for all i know." He said softly. Her and another girl but Belle didnt need to know that

Belle began to smile after hearing what Riley said. She was slightly surprise when she found out that he wasn't going to dump her like everybody else. She wiped her tears as she got more interested with the boy. "Who are you dear lad? How could you be so kind?" She smile as she put her soft hand on his cheek and placed her hand on top of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back