The Power of Persuasion

Aoru Nirvina

Hello, hello, and hello again. My name is Rebecca but for some reason I have a male character (Aoru :D).

I hail from Scotland (the country of beer and shortbread, rather than tea and biscuits).

I was persuaded lengthfully and enthusiastically onto this site by a certain someone...

But I suppose it was partly because of how I enjoy writing and being who I'm not in my writing :p

Quite confused actually about how this site works to be honest :unsure: but I'm sure (and hope) I'll get used to it. ^_^

Welcome to the board, Rebecca! I'm Nick, and if you have any questions or comments about HNZ, feel free to send me a PM.
I myself am from Canada, but Scotland seems like a pretty nifty place. :p May I ask who persuaded you to join our little community? ^_^
Also, Our Site Documentation should assist you in understanding HNZ a little better. :)

See you around!

hey there :) scotland nifty? maybe, but not after you've seen the weather :p Always wanted to visit Canada to be honest though, it's HUGE :O and sitting on top of America ^.^ Not to mention what I've heard about the wildlife and weather there :D boiling summers, thick snow winters :O i wonder if it's true :p i don't even know.

Anyway thanks :p it was a friend who sort of got me on here, her name's emily :)

The whole of the UK seems to have atrocious weather, but that doesn't make it any less nifty. ;)
Canada is huge, and I've only seem the tiniest bit of it myself. :( The weather is pretty fluctuating from region to region. I wouldn't say any one areas has both the boiling summers and the thick snowed winters, but I know they both exist. I've seen pictures of how much snow they get in rural areas of Quebec. It's scary. Last year I remember reading in the news about people being snowed in (literally. Snow blocking all exists) at a warehouse then the roof collapsing from all the weight of the snow on the roof. D: Scary stuff.

And hehe, yay Emily! ^_^

:hug: to you. ^_^

And yaay me. I've been trying to convince her to join for well over a year. xD

:o Rebecca, welcome :hug: xD

Hehe yeah welcome to HNZ, I hope you have an awesome time here, you won't regret it ^_^ If you do just give Emmi one swift kick....and then another one for me :r Scotland is pretty awesome, would love to go and if Emmi has anything to do with it I'll be there in a few months :glare: xD From Northern Ireland myself so I can emphasis on the whole weather front ;)

Anyway, welcome again, give my little stalker a hug (and a kick) for getting you here :D

- Pat :hug:

:S Canada sure sounds like a whole world in itself ;) the snow has been particularly bad in Scotland and people have been stuck in homes because the Scottish cars are failing (my poor auto mobile included), but being literally 'snowed in' and roofs collapsing D: >.< scary stuff indeed, but on the bright side I suppose all that snow means the ability to make ... MEGA snowmen :D

:p and cheers Patricia :) I sure will be sure to pass on your message ;) I'll sure try to get to know this site :p and yes from what I hear from reliable sources (bbc news) Northern Ireland looks like it has just as much trouble, ups and downs as we do with Mother Nature.

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back