The photoshoot

"thank you, i like to think i do my job well." She grinned at the girl, and nodded. "How about some lip gloss, do you mind?" She asked.

Kayden smiled and accepted the offer. There was a cool sensation as she spread it over her lips. "Thanks."

Kandee smiled and did a few other things, then said, "Go ahead and take a look." She smiled walking over to get the curling iron. "Have you ever had your hair done?"

"I have straitened it before." Kayden half smiled but cheered right up when she saw her face.

"Well then you know these things are extreamly hot then. Okay here's the deal, you don't move, i don't burn you." She said smiling as the curler heated up.

"Okay sounds like a plan to me." Kayden smiled and sat as still as she could.

She took the cruling iron and did her hair in half the time it would normally take, being able to use three at once, magic controlling the others. "I love magic." She said with a grin. She smiled a bit and looked at her. "Don't you?" Seh asked.

Kayden smiled "Yes I do." She had always loved being a witch very much. Although she was always fair in fights with muggles surprisingly.

"That's good." She said grinning and finishing Kayden's hair. "Would you like to go get Izumi so we can start on her makeup?" She asked with a smile.

Kayden smiled "sure." She walked off to find Izumi. "You Who! Izumi." She yelled though the house hoping it would be quicker.

Izumi came when she heard Kayden calling her. She turned and looked at Kayden, her mouth dropping open. "My god, you look amazing, Kayden!" She said grinning a lot. The makeup looked wonderful on her.

"Izumi hury up!" Kandee yelled for her to hurry. She was a bit impatient, and really wanted to go for ice cream later.

"Come on, Thank you by the way." Kayden smiled and led the way back and found herself another chair.

Kandee pulled Izumi to the chair and immediately started to do her make-up.

Izumi came it and was dragged to a chair so that she could have her make up done. She hated this, it made her feel like a barbie doll.

"Izumi hold still!" She said fiercely.

Izumi did as she was told, for the sake of Kandee. She really didn't like having her hair, or makeup done.

Kandee smiled and finnished up. "So whose ready to have their picture taken?" She asked stepping back.

Kayden had been bored but forced herself to sit quietly through Izumi's turn. She jumped up, "ME!"

Kandee smiled. "Good to see that you love having your pictures taken."

Kayden smiled she did like pictures. She liked to send them to her family, so they could write her letters more often. "Yup that's me."

She nodded and looked at Izumi, almost sympathetically. "Come on Zu-Zu." She said.

Kayden smiled and cocked her eyebrow at the nick-name, "Zu-Zu?"

Izumi blushed a deep red. "Shut up Kay-Kay. it's an old nickname." She stood and walked towards the outside.

Kayden burst out laughed, "Whatever Zu-zu." She yelped from lack oh air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back