The photoshoot

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Kandee had gotten out of the house without Cloe even knowing today, and she prided herself on that. Sneaking out to work was a bit pointless, but it was still fun, and seemed a bit evil. She grinned, her camera bags around her. She had been planning this photo shoot with Miss Toyohana, since she had been hired as their summer photographer. And being out of school made it even easier. She smiled to herself and hummed as she entered the old building that she had found. It was creeky, and there was a few spider-webs in their, but it was going to be perfect. The view out of the back door was beautiful, and the way it would look with Izumi's two-colored eyes, would be amazing.

She smiled and set um her cameras, opening the creeky sliding door. Now all she needed was for the center of the photo's to arrive.

Izumi smiled, walking down the road, excited to see what her photographer had planned for her today. Kandee was amazing, but the address was just creepy; Kayden would feel right at home. Izumi went in the door and called out, "Kandee, Kandee?" She asked, walking through the building.

A cooling breeze hit her and she knew exactly what it was going to be like today. "Come on Kayden!" She called.

Kayden followed izu and was amazed at hte building she saw it was well amazing. "Is this it Izu." Kayden yelled out running into the building.

"Yeah!" Izumi called back to Kayden. She walked in and ran up to Kandee. "Eep, Gummy Bear!" She yealled. "Gummy bear, this is Kayden, she's my friend."

Kandee could hear the voices echo in the background, and she smiled wide. Before she knew it, the little prodigy was running up, yelling out her nickname. She stumbled back a bit as Izumi wrapped her arms around her. A girl who looked a bit less girlish, and a bit excited walked in behind her and Kandee smiled. Izumi introduced her as Kayden, and Kandee nodded. "Hi Kayden, I'm Kandee. So you need a dress. If you are going to be here, you'll be on film." She said with a grin.

Kayden smiled "Hello Kandee." She was a bit worried about the dress. She giggled a bit "I've never worn a dress before." Kayden blushed a light pink. She walked up to them and looked at Kandee she was beautiful. Her eyes widened.

"Okay then, lets get a dress on you!" She said smiling to Kayden. The wide look in her eyes made Izumi wish she knew what she was thinking. "Lets go back their, i have the perfect dress for you and me..." Seh said pulling her away.

Kandee smiled. "Wow, never worn a dress. Yikes, this will be different then. Would you like your hair curled?" Seh asked Kayden, before Izumi dragged her away. Kandee shrugged and smiled, dusting off her lense.

"Sure." Kayden yelled as she was being dragged away "Wow this is nice izu." Kaydens eyes shifted over the room it was cool and full of clothes she sighed.

She smiled. "Yeah Kandee sets this up everywhere. So look through the dresses, but i think you would like..." Seh pulled out a pretty pink dress. "It would look amazing on you." She said, pulling out a pre-wrapped dress.

Kayden frowned "Do I have to?" She looked over the pink dress huh she sighed 'Pink.'

"Please, it'll be fun. She'll do your make-up, and curl your hair. You'll look like a regular princess!" She said grinning.

Kayden looked down and lightly kicked her left foot up, "I guess if you say so." She looked back up and smiled at her friend.

"Thank you!" She yelled and hugged her. "Wait till you see mine." She handed the dress to her and went behind the curtain to get changed. When she came out she did a full turn, showing off her own pink dress. "Well?"

Kayden smiled "You look nice." She went behind the curtain and changed in to hers "well?" She looked up at Izumi.

"Oh i love it!" She said. "Kandee come look!"

Kandee heard Izumi call out, and she went into the room. "You both look amazing, now come on." Seh grinned. "YOu both need makeup, and as usual Izumi, we'll do your mis-match!" seh said. "Kayden, why don't i work on you first?" Seh asked.

Kayden smiled 'they like it." She thought. "Sure." She looked up at Kandee and back at Izumi.

"Kandee, i'ma take a look around while you work on Kayden, okay?" Seh called, already walking off.

Kandee smiled at Izumi as she walked off, then turned her attention on Kayden. "So Miss Kayden, have you ever even worn make-up?"

"Eyeliner and lip gloss." Kayden smiled she had worn makeup before and it made her happy to say she had.

Kandee smiled and walked Kayden over to the wardrobe, "here's what i wanna do with your eye." She said, holding up a picture. "What do you think?" She asked.

Kayden smiled it was really cool "Yeah I like that." She smiled wider and sat down so Kandee could work.

Kandee smiled and got to work, instructing Kayden every so often on what to do. When seh was finnished it look almost exactly like the picture. "There." She held up a mirror for her.

"Wow Kandee it's perfect." Kayden smiled and stood up and hugged her "Thank you, so much." She was so happy she felt like a girl for the first time in her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back