Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It had been a few years since graduation. Jasper had just turned nineteen. It had been two years since he'd graduated and three years since he'd been dating Arinna long distance. But that was about to change. He'd progressed in his studies and in his internship to the point where he was sure of what he was doing. He arrived at the restaurant early, stepping upstairs to make sure their table was ready.

Jasper double checked the arrangements, leaving his bag by his seat, before returning to the lobby of the restaurant to wait for his girlfriend to arrive. This was one of the most expensive, hardest to reserve restaurants in the United Kingdom, serving only the rich and well-to-do. Jasper didn't often use his name or his families connections, but tonight he had serious business to take care of, and Arinna deserved the best. He waited at the foot of the stairs, straightening his tie again as he watched the door for his date.

Arinna took some days off from work, also because she was in the process of her transfer paperwork. But this trip, was not for that. It was for a very special reason. She would be meeting her boyfriend whom she had not seen much because they were in a long-distance relationship. Now, the man invited her to fly out to the UK for a date night. She was intrigued as it was unordinary for Jasper for them to meet in an entirely different country now.

Jasper arranged for a car to pick her up at the hotel and soon enough, Arinna stepped into the restaurant lobby, pausing to admire the interior. It was exquisite, a smile on her lips as she took the scenery in, not noticing the man already there waiting for her.

Jasper smiled as Arinna appeared and looked over the restaurant. He took the opportunity to slide up next to her, offering out his arm with the other folded neatly behind his back. "You look absolutely ravishing, my darling," He smiled warmly at the woman. It had been too long since they'd seen each other. Which would be why he had called her here in the first place. He was tired of this, and he intended to correct it.

Arinna was enamored by the beauty of the hotel. Jasper outdid himself this time, she inwardly chuckled at this. She had her fill of the view and was about to let her eyes search for her favorite person when he had appeared right next to her. She smiled at his compliment before taking his arm. "Why, you look handsome as well, my love.", she reached up to kiss his cheek. "You grew your hair.", she pointed out with a teasing smile.

Jasper chuckled, and started leading her up the staircase. "I did. You seem to enjoy running your fingers through it," He replied easily. When they reached their destination, he stopped in front of the door. "Close your eyes," He murmured. Once she had, he opened the door, holding a hand carefully in front of her face and gently leading her inside. They soon came to a stop, and he moved his hand to hover over her lower back. "Open them," he whispered in her ear.

Arinna laughed along with Jasper, nodding as she let her boyfriend lead the way. They finally reached the second floor and were now walking down the hallway until they came to a stop in front of a closed door. At his request, she glanced once at him. "You are full of surprises today, mister.", she playfully said before closing her eyes. It was a bit unnecessary considering his hand was over her eyes too. Just a few steps and he told her to open them. Arinna blinked her eyes open, getting them accustomed to the light, and was surprised at what she saw. "Jasper...", was all she could say. He really went the extra mile this time.

Jasper smiled, rubbing her shoulders and pressing a kiss to her cheek before leading her forward, pulling her chair out for her. Once she was seated, he poured the wine and sat down himself. He offered out his hand, smiling warmly at her. "You are beautiful," He murmured, sipping his wine. "I am glad to have you with me again, my love." He told her, smiling.

Arinna was speechless as she was led to the table in the middle, taking her seat. She could not stop smiling as she took in her surroundings. Jasper never failed to make her special, even when they were still in school. She placed her hand on his after he poured them wine. She blushed at his words, years of being together and still she got shivers whenever he showered her compliments. She squeezed his hand. “I missed you, my love.”, she replied, love showing in her eyes.

Jasper chuckled. "Well, hopefully tonight we shall remedy that." He told her, placing his other hand over hers and squeezing gently. "I have a proposition for you, darling, if you would but lend me your ear," He spoke easily, picking up the folder he had set on the wine cart. He set it on the table next to him. "I believe we are ready to take the next step in our relationship, Arinna." He smiled, running a hand through his hair. "I would like for us to purchase a home and move in together. I've brought a few plans, some different ideas, things that would work well for us both." He explained.

Arinna blushed and smiled as she placed her other hand over his affectionately. At what Jasper said, she nodded. "I'm all ears, love." She reached for the folder to check its contents. It had pictures and some blueprints as well as some other documents that suggested legalities. She looked up to meet his gaze. She was beyond speechless and touched. "These are wonderful plans, darling." She looked down at the picture of the house once more. It was modest and homey. It seemed her news of transfer papers came at the right time. "So, where is this wonderful house?", she asked with interest.

Jasper chuckled. "Well, nowhere yet. I was going to have it commissioned once we had decided on where," He explained. "I am sure we could find something halfway between Ireland and India, charm a few doors, get it to work." He smiled easily, reaching for her hand with the intent to kiss the back of it. "Where would you like to live, my love?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back