The New Professor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

So Anamika is a New Professor and she teaches potions to 5th year and above.So I wan't some Professor friends and acquaintances.I would also like to be friends with adults who are not Professors.And some students whom I will be teaching.They can be my favorite students or they can be the ones whom I first give detention.If anyone is interested please reply to this topic.

Thanks

I have Alexandra who would love to be a teachers pet, considering potions is her favourite and best subject. She'll be in fifth year next 'year', so what sort of rp did you have in mind with a student-professor?

Cyndi is looking for some more professor friends. Do you have anything specific in mind?

Aphrodite:I would love to have Alexandra as a teacher's pet :D .Maybe she could have trouble with brewing some potion and she could come to my office to learn.And then i could probably teach her a potion that is for advanced level because I think that she has talent enough to make it ;) .

Cyndi:Anamika would love to be friends :D .I don't have anything specific in mind,maybe they could just meet in the Staff room and we will see how it goes.

Maisie:Yes it would really fit.Why don't you start a topic in my office? :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back