Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
April was never one to dress up for parties, she had put on a shirt and a skirt and felt like it was fine. Her shirt even matched the decorations in the hall, though that hadn't been something she had picked out on purpose. All she really wanted to do at the dance was dance, though she hoped to catch a glimpse of Kauri too. She really wanted to make up with her best friend, but the dance was probably not the best idea. There was no chance he wasn't with his stupid boyfriend, and seeing his smarmy face would make it hard to be nice. Even though she knew she had been in the wrong and upset Kauri, she couldn't help but feel like his boyfriend was influencing him to stay away from her. After all, Kauri had never seemed like the type to keep grudges for this long. For now, though, she was trying not to think about that too much. It was a night for fun! She was moving to the music with a grin on her face, looking around for any familiar face. She didn't want to spend the entire evening alone, after all. But she wouldn't mind meeting someone new either.

This dress was a little out of Corrine's comfort zone as was attending the Valentine's dance, but here she was. She breathed a huge sigh, looking around for Xena but not spotting her. The girl seemed the type to be fashionably late, just another difference between the two. Corrine looked around at all of the couples and all of the hearts and flowers. It was pretty. Spotting someone she'd met earlier in the year, Corrine slowly walked over in her heels and gave the girl a small wave. "Hi April. I like your shirt" she said with a smile. "Are you here with anyone?" she wondered, remembering the last time she'd spoken to Amy was when she'd realized Syrus liked her. She hadn't really spoken with Syrus since then except for class related stuff so she didn't know what was going on there.

As April danced, she noticed something bright pink move closer to her from the corner of her eye. She turned and grinned when she saw Corrine, the girl she had met earlier in the year by scaring her half to death. April beamed at her and waved. "Hi! You look so pretty!" She said excitedly, bouncing up and down. "Nope! All by myself! For now." She paused, looking around. "Are you here with anyone?" She asked, wondering if Corrine asked because it applied to her. "Are you having fun so far?"

"Thanks" she grinned, happy for the compliment. It certainly made her feel better about what she was wearing. "For now. Oooooooh" she sang, teasing the girl. She shook her head. "Well, not really. I'm supposed to be meeting a friend" She said, though she wasn't exactly sure she and Xena could be considered friends just yet. "I don't know. I just got here and saw you and decided to say hi" she chuckled. "It's definitely pretty tonight. Does it always look this nice?" she asked, wondering if April frequented the dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back