The Most Noble Home of Black

Sebastien Black

Sebastien walked up to the door of the old Black Mansion. From the outside it had the appearance of an old gothic style church, this was the taste of his family for ages. Cold... Dark...and mysterious in every sense of the words. The snow seemed to stay clear of the dark gloomy mansion as if it was afraid to get to close. The wind swept around the mansion blowing up fierce ice winds as if to keep visitors away. Sebastien gave a quick smile if only the wind could stop him from finding safety in the massive mansion.

Sebastien entered the mansion and was welcomed by the warmth of this old and noble place. The House elf never stopped to meet Sebastien but that was found it was doing its job so there was no need to bother it.

The mansion was still as empty as ever. Sebastien still had not explored the place completely but he would try his best to this time around. Last time he had explored the hall of his ancestors. Also he had explored the basement with its potions lab and dueling platform. This time around he hoped to visit the study and a couple of the rooms. But He was tired so he head toward the living room and sat in a big black velvet chair that was positioned close to the fire.

Sitting by the fireplace did provide Sebastien with some comfort. He had, a very long first semester at Hogwarts there was time for him to reflect on a few of the things that had happen so far this year.

He had first started the year off not knowing anyone at all but soon made some friends. Such as Lucien Embers the other Co Charm Master who had helped him settle in to his new teaching position. There was also the very stern Arithmos who had showed him that if you are always stern and serious you might blow a fuse. He was a really good pool player Sebastien had to admit. There was also King who was brave and stead fast in the eye of danger. Last but not least Perse, Sebastien did not know what to say about the young women besides the fact he was always a better person when she was around.

Sebastien could not forget about his first charm class. They were some of the brightest and most eager students to know. There was just to many to count, but he made a promise to himself that he would strengthen some of those friendships by maintain the just charming discussion group and get student more involved in the classroom.

Last Sebastien though about all the events that had happened over the term. First all the danger that happened at the borely mansion, the attack on the lawn by a death eaters and the werewolf, also his soon to be apprentice Greg.

Letting his mind wonder, he was glad to be home in the safety of his families Mansion.

Still thinking about the past, he dosed off into a peaceful slumber.

The firelight played across the young man sitting in the velvet chair by the fire. His rugged looks had come after years of heartache and misery. The years at the French ministry has caused wound to the young man that could not be healed.

Sebastien Black was as normal as a young wizard could be. Raised by his parents Charlus Potter and Dorea Black, who loved their son very much, Sebastien was an only child. Both his parent had worked in the French ministry of magic as Darkhunters (which is the England ministry equivalent of an Auror). When Dorea had decided that she wanted to become a Darkhunter she was removed and disowned by the main branch of the black family tree. Once she was accepted Dorea and here husband were enemies of the main family. The Family however, would not label the boy Sebastien as a traitor, yet! He still had a chance at becoming a deatheater like most of his family. At the age of 13, Sebastien parents were murder on a routine inspection of a possible death eater home. The owner of the home was a member of the Black family; the killer still to this day is unknown. After the death of his parent Sebastien moved to his grandmother house, who was as evil as evil could be, he was given the name of black.

His grandmother who did not want his father family to have any influence on him sent the young Sebastien to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Over the years at the academy Sebastien strived for greatness and power. Becoming head boy and Captain of his dueling team, Sebastien was on his way. He graduated from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic with O's in Charms, defenses against the dark art, and Herbology. In all other course he received high honors.

The only choice and desire Sebastien had was to work for the ministry. Since his grandmother was ill and dying he had to be the breadwinner for the home. So for a few years Sebastien was a grunt for the FMM (French ministry of magic). After his grandmother passed away Sebastien decide that he wanted to become a Darkhunter. He was drawn to this position due to the power and magic that the darkhunters had access to daily.

After about a year Sebastien was one of the most accomplished Darkhunters in his department. But this came at a price. Beside the many deatheaters Sebastien took down or helped take down, he was known for his cruelty towards his captives. This was overlooked however due to the number of death eater in the area at the time.

But after a few years the deatheaters, haven taken a huge hit to their numbers, began to slink back in to the shadow that they once crawled out of. Since there was little need for Darkhunters, especially the ones of Sebastien standings.

However Sebastien was about to have a change of heart. He met a young woman from the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. After a few months of dating Sebastien was going to propose to her at dinner on one fate full night. The young women was killed when she went to make an arrest. When Sebastien found out he was heartbroken. He quit the department of Magical law enforcement and went into seclusion.

What went on during these months is still a mystery. But after about six months Sebastien reemerge from his seclusion a changed man.

He went back to work for the ministry but his time he would work for the department of experimental charms. After about 6 years he would visit Hogwarts New Zealand and be hired on as a co charms master.

Yes you would have to agree he has had a long and dark life.

((This is a little more of a solid history of Sebastien Black. I hope this would suffice for those of you interested in his history. :) ))

The fire had died out and the house was meet with the morning chill. The smell of a warm breakfast drifted into the parlor and roused Sebastien.

Sebastien woke to find that he was still in the chair from the previous night. He felt stiff for the chair was unkind to his back. Standing up and stretching, Sebastien head to the kitchen to eat and then he would explore the black mansion.

Bellatrix knew she had some connection with that bloody Professor Black. She needed more information. She already knew his residence for he would go to the family. House she had been there once when she was little but only then. She quickly knocked on the door knowing that she was unable to just come in. With all the different charms/curses on the house if they were still there who knows. She didn't even know if knocking would work. She hadn't been there in years. She waited trying to think of a different plan to get in the house.

ooc; Sorry if I took too many liberties let me know.

Sebastien, just having eaten breakfast, was about to search the hosue when a knock was heard through out the house.

"I wonder who has decided to pay me a visit" Sebatien said drawing his wand. Only family knew the location of the house, for it was a lat haven sor the lost and lone member of the family.

Sewbatien opened the door and found that there on his door stepp was the last person he expect... Bella.

"Well, what do I owe the honor of visit Miss Green." Sebatien said with his wand held firmly in his hand.

"You lower your wand and I will tell you. I have no way to attempt to injure you so you have no reason for that thing out." she snapped.

Sebastien lowered his wand. It did not seem that the girl brought any company. After looking at the girl a moment and studing her face sebastien relaxed back into his professor persona.

"Come in and warm yourself by the fire then. NO fun business, you hear?" Sebastien said as he stepped aside to let Ms. Green in.

"Of course!" she snapped ungratefully stepping into the house. She sighed she hadn't been here in a long time.

Sebastien Black turned and followed the young women into the house. closing the door behind him.

"Let us take this conversation to the living room. I believe the house elf has made a pot of tea and some cookies for us." Sebastien said walking past Ms. Green to the his big black shair by the fire.

Sebastien settling down in his chair, gave a wave of his wand and the pot of tea (which was set on the table next to him) pour itself into two cups which flew up to meet Sebastien's and Bellatrix's hands.

Taking his cup Sebastien continued. "So what brings you to my doorstep?" Sebatien said taking a sip of tea.

Bellatrix stared at the tea unsure if it was poisoned or not. "I came to find some information out." she stated coldly still staring at the tea.

Sebastien gave a flick of his wand and the tea returned to his chair side table.

"What information is that?" Sebastien's green eye gazed at Bella, while he waited for her to reply.

"If you wish to know then I will tell you. My bloodline starts way bak with Phineas Nigellus Black. He was one of the headmasters at the Europe branch of Hogwarts. My family branches off to some of the most ancient houses. SO what family memeber dop you want to know about."Sebastien said with a smile.

"The ones worthy of talking about." she stated then sounding disgusted as it pained her even to say the name. "Everyone but Sirius...."

"You want to know about the deatheaters then?" Sebastien was not pleased at how the girl regaurd Sirius. But he continued "Which one do you want to know about or would you like to know about all of them."

"Well, My family history is that of a dark orgin but over the years i have came across the answer to your question. The most notable deatheaters, Bellatrix (Black) Lestrange, Barty Crouch(Jr.), Lucius Malfoy, Regulus Arcturus Black, and there are a few others." Sebastien said in a so-so manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back