The Morning of..

'hmm, ok,'Alex said not sure that she was a little nervous. He finsihed his third roll and took a drink of some coffee which wasn't the usual but he didn't care. 'So, you all prepared?'he asked her.

"I am as prepared as I can be," Nina said honestly, she had practised her jinxes as much as she could. "So how are you? Aside from being tired?" Nina asked changing the subject and setting down her apple.

'M'fine'Alex said smiiling' What about you Asher?'Alex asked. She seemed quiet this morning but then she wasn't the talkative one much.

"I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't mean to seem so distracted." Asher had been very distracted lately. She missed Noah desperately, but she knew and insisted that his studies come first. They would have plently of time together once he was done with his school work.

Alex smiled. 'it's ok. Just continue on if you want. No problem here though don't be expectin a penny for them. I'm broke,'Alex said jokingly at the end.

Nina smiled at Alex as he joked with Asher.

Alex smiled before finishing the rest of his drink. He was full now for a change. He noticed Nina still hadn't eating a lot. 'Want a drink, Nina?'he asked her.

Asher looked at Nina. She understood why she wasn't eating, but she still thought she should. Asher was getting hungry herself. She reached out spooned some eggs and bacon onto her plate. She poured herself some pumpkin juice and began to eat. As she ate, Asher watched and listened to Nina and Alex.

Nina smiled and said, "You are being a little generous today aren't you?" Nina stuck her toungue out playfully and poured herself some coffee. Nina took a sip every so often. Nina then turned to Asher and smiled and then turned back to Alex, her eyes dancing wildly, "So Mr. Generocity, do you want to pass me some tofu?" Nina asked sweetly, she was beginging to get a little hungry and knew there wouldn't be time between her task to run back to the castle to eat.

[Okay :p]

Alex smiled, finding the joke a bit annoying. He was only trying to give her food. 'Tofu? In the morning?'he said a little surprised but took some and passed it onto her plate nonetheless.

"This is breakfast tofu," Nina said sweetly and smiled. She then wiped out her wand and said, "Wingardiem Leviosa"{sp?} and a bowl of blueberrys floated and she directed them towards herself and set it down beside her and said, "Finte Incantatem." And she pured a few onto her plate and set the blueberrys down and began to eat.

'Yes, Madam. How unthinking I was,'Alex joked smiling. He was happy she was actually having breakfast now though. He smiled, not doing anything but watching her eat.

Nina ate and then noticed Alex was looking at her and she suddenly became very nervous, "What? Do I have something on my face?" Nina asked as she put down her fork to pick up a napkin to wipe her face off, but nothing came off.

Alex noticed he was actually staring at her and laughed as she thought something was on her. 'No, no. There's nothing there. It's perfect as always,'Alex said reasuringly before noticing the words he had used. Goodness, what was I thinking? You don't just say that. Oopsies. He smiled.

Nina blushed harshly and murmurred, "Thanks Alex." Nina smiled widely still red as ever and her eyes danced as she repeated the moment in her head.

Alex smiled warmly. 'No problem.'he replied. 'Anything to make the morning emm, morning?'he said confused at the last part, not remembering what the saying was in the end. He shrugged his shoulders smiling.

(oopsies. bad spelling :p )

[Oh okay :p]

Nina laughed at Alex's confusion and asked, "Are you going to watch the task?" Nina hoped he would watch. Nina smiled as she was waiting, she also hoped he wouldn't watch and kept himself out of possible danger.

After Alex answered Nina asked both Asher and Alex, "What are you all going to do after the task?" Then said jokingly, she knew she would be to tired to do anything else if she wasn't sent to the Hospital Wing, "If I am still living by the end of the task we all should hang out."

"We should!" Asher agreed. "Noah and I of course will be cheering you on, and I assume Alex will join us..." Asher said glancing at Alex. "Are you sure you won't want to rest afterward though?"

Nina smiled as Asher answered she was glad they would be there. "I don't know, we will have to see, I did wake up rather early this morning." Nina said happily. "I'm surprised I didn't wake you up," Nina said to Asher.

[Okay I know this isn't related to anything but Linda (Saks) is leaving :cry: RL issues D: ]

"I could sleep through anything. It makes Acucio rather angry when he can't wake me up to get him food." Asher giggled.

((Sad day!! We never got to resolve the whole Noah issue and becaome true friends!!! :( ))

[Yeah I know :(( ]

Nina giggled with Asher then glanced to Alex through her bangs then back at Asher. "Good because knowing me, I will be up almost the whole night before each task," Nina said commenting on her nerves although it didn't show, she was a reck inside and was unsure why she put her name in the Goblet and had even come here. Then a thought hit Nina, If you weren't champion, Alex could have been, and that would be worse than anything that could happen to you. Nina was holding her breath without noticing it then she looked at Asher once more and smiled as she exhaled trying to be sneaky about this but Nina was still shaky from this thought.

Asher noticed Nina's expression change but she didn't acknowledge it. "I'll probably stay up with you...you know for moral support!" she said cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back