The morning after

Amanda nodded, " Yup, a blackbelt, took forever but I got it." She laughed before looking through other photo's. There were some of her sister and her, some at the family estate, some with her grandparents back in Russia. But the last photo really struck her, she didn't know that she had a photo of herself and dead mother in the purse. Amanda looked up to hear Parker's question. " I'm not too sure about my status, my father is still trying to figure it out, but we're all thinking pureblood because every family member that I can think of is a pureblood." She shrugged her shoulders. Blood status didn't matter to Amanda, it was the personality behind the blood. " Ever been to Lake Baikal?" Amanda asked curiously, " If not, I'm going to for sure take you there one day, and that's a promise." She rubbed his hand.

Parker nodded as she told him that she wasn’t actually sure of her blood status. Well that was safe then, he could get to know her without having to worry about what she actually was. “Sounds like pretty tedious work” He said as he continued to eat his meal. It had been sitting there for a little while and it needed to be eaten. Parker raised an eyebrow at the brunette sitting across the table as she mentioned some sort of lake. He’d never heard of it, let alone been there. “I’ve never heard of it.. guess Im going with you then” He said as he grabbed her hands into his. He really did like it when she rubbed his arm or his hand. It was becoming a habit he was growing quite fond of. “So, tell me about this Lake, Baikal or whatever it was” He said laughing slightly.

Amanda nodded as she took a bit of her food, placing her fork down. " Lot's and lot's of it too." She shook her head and sighed. Her father didn't have to do all that work just to find out a blood status, it didn't matter to her at all. Amanda looked up at him, " Oh, it's an amazing lake in Russia." She smiled at him. " It's gorgeous in the summertime and the water is so clear, that you can see the fish swimming." She nodded happily. " I think that you'd really like it." She said before returning to eating her food.

Parker smiled as Amanda described the lake. It sounded like she really loved that place. It was making him happy to see that she was happy. “Fish are good, I used to have a fish... then my mate flushed it down the toilet... he had thought it was dead, and didn’t want a dead fish in his dorm” He said laughing slightly. It had been funny, after Parker remembered that it didn’t matter as the fish could breathe water. “At first I had been angry, because he’d killed my fish, then I remembered that it could breath water, and I felt better about it” He said as he nodded and finished his meal.

Amanda laughed at Parker's story, it was quite funny. " For your birthday I'll get you a bunch of fish then." She grinned happily. Amanda took the last bite of her food, it was really good. " I never got the chance to properly thank you for letting me stay at your place tonight. How about you come over to my house tonight?" She asked him curiously.

Parker smiled slightly as she laughed. He liked her laugh. It was a sweet sort of laugh, like he ones on tv, except hers was real. "I really do like fish." He said by way of a comment. He used to have a whole heap of them, but they died, and he hadn't gotten around to buying anymore just yet. "Just dont get me a dog, those things are messy" He said shaking his head. When she thanked him for being able to stay at his place, and then invited him to hers, he shrugged. "Yeah alright, we'll give your neighbours something to talk about this time" He said as he grinned.

Amanda smiled at him. She always got lost in his eyes, they just kept her in and captivated her. Could she possibly be in love with his eyes? The brunette had to look away before Parker thought that she was a weirdo. " No dogs, just you me and fish." She grinned, laughing at his next comment. " I'm sure they'll be talking." She added happily. Amanda was happy that she would have someone with her at her place tonight, she hated being lonely. " I'm happy your going to come tonight, I hate being by myself." She gave an almost non audible sigh.

Parker laughed slightly as she seemed to get lost in his eyes. He didn't know why, there was nothing special about them, was there? He simply shook his head as she quickly looked away and smiled. "Awesome, because I do like the sound of you and me." he said winking. Though he wasn't used to being at some-one elses home for the night. It was always his place. Even sleep overs when he was a kid as his parents never trusted other parents, it had sort of become a habit with him. "Oh I love when neighbours talk, it means I get the chance to hear my name being said. Even more fun is when they completely blow the original story out of the water" he said laughing. "Its almost like Chinese whispers" He laughed. "Yeah, I do too, but since I moved out of the place I shared with my mate, its sort of become a common thing" He added. He wondered if she was ready to leave yet. he didn't like talking in public places. Especially muggle ones.

Amanda smiled at him, and winked back. She also like the sound of her and him. " I feel famous when they're talking about me.. they're like the papparazi." Amanda laughed and turned her look to around the restaurant. " Do you want to go?" Amanda asked smiling at him. Amanda picked up her purse and took out a compact mirror, checking on her hair, making sure she didn't look like a yeti.

Parker nodded as she asked if he wanted to leave. To be honest, places that were packed with muggles, sometimes made him nervous. Not because he didn’t like muggles, it was only because he was scared he might say or do something that would cause then to see he was magical. He had a close call once. It was enough to make sure that he was never put into that situation again. He often had to tell people that he went to a school out of the country and that he couldn’t pronounce his name, just so that they wouldn’t ask him. “Lead away” He said as he shook his head. He honestly didn’t get what it was with girls and mirrors. “And you look gorgeous, don’t worry about that silly thing” He said placing his hand on hers.

Amanda took hold of her mirror, looking closely at her face and hair. She thought that she looked ok, only wanting Parker to see her for who she was and not some fake girl. But Amanda hated fake people and was always her true self. She smiled and blushed when Parker complimented her, " Thank you." She said shyly, getting up from the table, putting her hand with his.

Parker smiled as she blushed. "And then we have five" He said as he squeezed her hand and guided her to the door. "So, where is it we are going now?" He asked as he pulled her closer to him.

Oh <_< so sorry about that. I swore i changed to Parker xD

Amanda playfully poked his arm, then rubbed it. " Hmm.." She took hold of his side. " Let's go to the pet store? I love taking a look at the cute kittens." The brunette smiled as quickly gave him a kiss on the lips.

Lol, it's ok :p

Parker smiled as she kissed him before kissing her back. Then he rolled his eyes as she mentioned the pet store. "Girls and cute things, can't have one without the other can you?" He asked. "I'm not sure where it is actually, so..." He said looking down at her. Hopefully she would know where one was. The only pet store he had ever gone to was the one his sister worked in. And he wasn't going all the way over there. She would be working today.

Amanda smiled up at him, " There's one near my place." She nodded, trying to remember where it was. Amanda took hold of his hand and led him to the nearest alleyway. " Hold on tight." She said closing her eyes, trying to apparate. Then the twisting and pulling feeling came. She landed her feet calmly on the ground. They had ended up in the park near the store, " Close enough." She shrugged her shoulders, seeing the pet store sign from where she was standing. " Ready cutie?" She grinned at him.

Sorry for the bit of godmoding :p

Parker nodded as they headed towards the Pet shop. He wondered if she was going to find something she wanted. Because he would then have no idea what to say. He laughed as they got nearer. "I just remembered that ive never had a fighting fish" It was a random comment, but he tended to do that. No real reason for it except that he had really only just remembered. Odd things happen to those that have too many fish.

No worries, it was only minor :wub:
:tut: I did it again, thats it I am NOT getting off of Parker <_<

Amanda looked at him, " Oh those fish." She had to re collect her memory. " Why don't you get a few fish today?" She asked smiling at him. " You can have an aquarium in your apartment." She laughed, but also being somewhat serious. The brunette walked into the shop, looking around for the cats. Her hazel eyes found the fish, then the cats. Out of love for Parker, she went straight to the fish first. Amanda saw a purple fish, she stood back and just watched how softly it went through the water.

Haha :)

Parker smiled. "Yeah those fish. The ones that will try to eat each other" He added as he laughed. "I would, but if I do, im not going to want to stay at yours, I'm going to want to stay at my place and make sure the fish settle in, yeah im that type of person" He said laughing. Parker smiled as he walked over to the cats. Grabbing her shoulders, he pointed her to where he had first seen her look. "The cats, my dear, are this way" He stated.

Amanda laughed, " I know what you mean, make sure that the fish have a stable home, get them settled into their castle, feed them.. possibly a night time story?" The brunette joked with him, rubbing his arm. Amanda nodded, she knew where the cats were. The brunette followed Parker to the kittens, " Look at this one." She pointed to the cute gray one, then to the orange one, then to the black one. " They're all so cute." She said, bending down to play with them in their cage.

Parker smiled as she spoke abotu the fish. "Ok, maybe not a bedtime story, but yeah, I agree with the rest" He said laughing. As thye walked over to the cats Parker laughed at her reaction to them. "Yes, I suppose they are quite cute arent they" He laughed as he bent down beside her. "I like that tabby one" He added as he watched the small cat sleping with its feet in the air. "How can that possibly be comfrotabe" ?" He wondered aloud.

Amanda laughed, " Adorable." She played with the kittens foot. She turned her head at the comfortable comment, she was going to say something about last night with that but she didn't except she gave a sly smile. The brunette then turned her attention to the gray kitten that came up to her and started to pur. " Your so cute, yes you are." She said cooing the little kitty.

Parker smiled at Amanda as she played with the kittens foot. "Uh... sure" He said attempting to agree with her. Though he had to admitt the kitten was quite cute indeed. He then rolled his eyes as she cooed at the kitten. It was really quite funny to watch really. "Amanda, its a kitten..." He said slowly.

Amanda laughed, still remembering what she had thought before, she couldn't be dirty now could she? The brunette turned her head, " Would you like it if I did it to you?" She laughed, rubbing his shoulders and face. " Good little Parker, your so adorable." She rubbed his cheek one last time then kissed him on the lips for a short period of time.

Parker rolled his eyes and shook his head before realising what she had said and winked. "Depends" He said as he placed his hand on her stomach and blew on her neck. Then he frowned at her next comment. "Amanda, I'm nineteen, not two" He said pretending to be hurt. as she kissed him he tugged on her hair. There was no reason for it, he just wanted to do it. Besides they were in a petshop where little children where.

Amanda smiled, still looking at the kitten, hopefully for her birthday next year or for Christmas she would get a kitten or puppy. " Yes, I realize. And a very good looking nineteen year old to add." She said 'as a matter of factly'. She stood back up, the witch would put her back out, and that wouldn't be a fun experience at the hospital. Then a buzzing noise came from her pocket, she blushed and took out her cell phone. " Sorry, just my sister being nosey." She shook her head and put her phone back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back