Avie Mitchell

peter pan

OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Avie was back at school, and it was proving to be better, he was feeling better, the teen had obviously had a bit of a hard time recently, but he was feeling far better now. He was smiling far more, his home life was a little tricky and for the first time his mind cast to his father, whomever that might be. The teen however, was back to his usual self, and since he hadn't had many rock collecting trips during the last term, the teen was making up for lost time by doing it now. He was in the lake, despite the cold weather, fully clothed in his own way of keeping warm. The teen grinned happily to himself in the lake, it had taken a few tries but he had managed to get the bubblehead charm to work at long last, he wasn't very good at it, but he kept trying. The teen noticed someone was now sitting at the lake front, his stuff carefully hidden so no one would take his rocks, the ones he had brought to the surface and put to the side, maybe he could scare them. The boy dived slightly, and then swam over to where they were, as close as he could get, then jumped up with a large, "BOO!" throwing water in their direction while he was at it.

Aluetta McKelly sat by the lake, feet in the water and rump in the grass. The second year of her education at Hogwarts was starting soon, and she wouldn't be able to relax for long. The blonde's eyes lulled shut, ignorant to the tension beneath the surface until it finally broke and Lue let out a mighty yelp. "Merlin!" She shouted, covering her heart and jumping back. "You scared me a lot!" She spoke with staggered, breath, attempting to catch hers after being scared so much. "What would you do that for?"

The boy began laughing heartedly when he made the girl shout, she seemed incredibly startled. Avie stood and waded towards her as she seemed to be attempting to catch her breath, "It's fun," he replied happily, since to him it was actually pretty fun, though he maybe had a weird idea of what fun was. The teen made his way out of the water and then over to where he had his stuff hidden and began emptying his pockets of the rocks he had collected into the pile of ones he already had before walking back over to the girl and with a small laugh wringing the bottom of his t-shirt over her head. The moment he'd done this the boy ran back out to the water, hoping she'd a) give chase and then b) come into the water so that he could have fun with someone else. While it was fun to be alone, he did enjoy spending time with others.

Lue watched the boy with playfully narrowed blue orbs as he walked to grab a pile of hidden things. Upon his return she felt the water over her head, and swiped to slap him playfully. She was too slow however and the boy ran off into the water. It only took Lue a moment to contemplate what she was to do, when she threw off her jacket and too dove into the chilled water after him, splashing her way to him before throwing what little water she could gather in his direction. "You're right, this is fun." she laughed, seeing him looking like a drowned rat.

The boy was glad when the strange younger girl just followed him into the water. He took the opportunity to just start splashing her with so much water, using just his hands, having to bend down slightly to reach the water with his hands. His objective was just to get her as soaked at possible, he didn't even hear what she was saying, and he just kept throwing water on her, until he finally stopped and then smiled at her, "Are you even a little bit trying?" he asked her laughing as he spoke, not sure that she was considering that he was winning in his mind, "Come on deeper, Kris told me that a giant squid lives in the water, but I've never seen it, so I think he was lying," the boy said with the tone of a child who had been told a lie by his parent, "It would be soooo cool though," he waded deeper into the water until he started swimming properly, swimming on his back so that he could look at the girl.

Alluetta let out little gasps trying to splash this older boy back with more water than he had splashed her with - however she was failing miserably, and became quite soaked in the water around her. She laughed as he finally stopped, trying to catch her breath, flipping wet blonde locks out of her face. "A squid?" She inquired, her head cocked to the side, a look of confusion on her face. She wasn't angry, or scared that there was a squid in the lake, she was confused on why, or how it had gotten there. She looked around herself, and even though she saw nothing, she couldn't help but feel that every stroke of seaweed against her was the squids tentacles. She laughed a little nervously, looking at him. "Did your friend see the squid in the water? How does he know it's here?"

Storm, trainer of Hippocampi and dweller of the Lake, strayed further from the aquatic village he lived in than he normally would. He'd lost interest in the children of the land surrounding his home as he'd grown up from being one himself, but on every odd occasion he decided to see what they were doing. Not in years had he spoken to any of the students of the castle, however. As the merman approached the shallower waters, he caught sight of a young boy swimming around. Remaining in the darkness of the deep, he watched him for a while, until another pair of feet entered the lake. Seeing them so close brought back memories of his youth, and how much he'd missed playing with the humans. More than that, he missed scaring them.

As the first human, the boy, started floating on his back, Storm propelled himself forward with his tail. His sleek body cut through the water until he was close enough to touch him. Reaching out with his hand, he attempted to grab the boys arm and tug him down below the water for a mere second, before jetting back off to a safer distance alone.

The boy was glad that this girl was joining in, he hadn't been sure that she would and it was easy to understand why not, after all, the water was freezing and it was mid winter, but that had never stopped Avie. He looked at her and then out at the lake, trying to remember if Kris had seen it, but from he could remember it was all just a story, or a you won't believe this, but it's definitely true situation. The teen looked back at the girl and shrugged, "I don't think he saw it," he replied scratching his head as he attempted to remember it, "he was probably lying, I mean I swim in the lake all the time, and I've never seen it! I want to be its friend, he could teach me how to breath under water like him, because every time I try I just get water in my mouth and I just start choking," he continued and before he realised it, something had tugged him just under the water ending up doing a brief demonstration, which obviously ended with him spluttering and coughing. "Somethng just grabbed me, come on, we have to find it!" Avie exclaimed Before diving in to hopefully find the thing which had tugged him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back