The Mask, The Lie and The Truth.

Vayne Bloodren

This suffocation i feel, enclosing on my heart... What is it? Why does it squeeze so? I hurt, i murder, i bleed. That is my way of life. That is who i am? But why when i say it, does it sound like im trying to convince myself of who i am? Why does it sound wrong to me when i say that i have killed, that i have hurt people. Ever since i was a child, ive wanted to be a Death Eater. Ever since my father died before my eyes, ive wanted to kill those who took him.... But why does it sound so wrong right now?

Vayne sat in an almost empty diner in Brixton. He had been there for close to an hour, and had gone through about four cups of coffee. He was conflicted, and he didnt like being so. He hadnt been to Headquaters all day because he hadnt felt up to a new assignment. What was wrong with him? He was deteriorating, and he didnt like it. He needed someone to confide in, but he was a Death Eater... He had no one.

Allayah sighed as she walked through Brixton, she had been walking around with no real idea of where to go. She was lonley. She was bored. And honestly? She was alittle scared. Scared of the future. She had become a Death Eater so she would be able to find her parents easier, but there had been no leads in headquarters, so she was doing other tasks for them while she waited. But really, it seemed like they were just leading her on.. another minion for the taking.. Like she would stand for that. She got tired of walking, and walked into a diner that looked allmost empty. She walked past a few tables and stopped at one. She noticed someone that was sitting there. She had seen his face around HQ and was sure that he was one of them. She slid into the table, ajusting her top, she was sure it wasnt right, but ohwell. "Hey there" She spoke softly as she watched him with a soft smile "Ive seen you around, my name is Allayah, yours is..." she said, her face scrunching up lightly as she was trying to remember his name. She knew it! She just couldnt remember...

Vayne was pulled from his thoughts by a voice he didnt recognise. He frowned as he looked at the woman sitting across from him. He didnt recognise the voice, but he sure recognised her face. He had seen her before. It was one of those gorgeous faces you just dont forget. Where was is he had seen her? Allayah... He didnt recognise the name either. He wracked his brains, and finally it hit him. He had seen her at Headquarters. He instantly moved his hand to the sleeve of his coat and pulled it down further. The mark was already concealed, but he suddenly felt very exposed.

Vayne studied the girl. She didnt seem the sort for a Death Eater. She was flawlessly beautiful, and on first appearance, apeared nice. "Vayne... Vayne Bloodren. And yes, we have seen eah other around, comrade." he managed to say in a weak voice. This was not the time to have another Death Eater with him. He was a wreck, and showing another Death Eater that you were getting weak was signing your own execution.

She smiled, glad she wasnt going crazy or anything. It wasnt the first time she had seen someone, and thought they were one of her group. She smiled as he spoke, loving his voice. It wasnt often that Allayah was drawn to someone, but for now she was just glad he was one ofher kind. She held his hand and pulled it forward, not caring about anyone seeing the mark. There wernt many people in the room, and those that were, were often smart enough to avert their eyes. She pulled his sleeve up and traced the mark with her fingertip, smiling. "Well, im glad im not going crazy at any rate." She spoke as she shrugged, looking at the mark with a slight frown - She hadnt gotten hers yet. She sighed as she laid down on the table, still tracing the mark lightly with her fingertip. She was so tired from wondering around, she just needed to crash soon. Or get hot chocolate. Either one. She sat up and looked around for staff, then she turned to Vayne "There any staff around here?" She spoke with a yawn, and then with a smile, she laid back, keeping her hand on his mark, covering it slightly.

(Sorry if its bad, just woke up from a nightmare :( )

Vayne raised his eyebrow slightly when she took his hand and traced his mark. He had never been very interested in women, because he had been so busy trying to rise through the ranks of the Death Eaters. He had been happy with his life until but a few weeks ago when he turned nineteen. Maybe he was unhappy because he was lonely? His while life, he had never had anyone to confide in, except for Asa, and even then he couldnt quite explain everything that was wrong with him.

Vayne looked up at Allayah's face and smiled. She was beautiful, very beautiful. She seemed extremely nice, and well... She was already giving him vibes that she liked him. He liked the sound of her voice. It reminded him of the soft whistle of wind through an open meadow. Vayne grinned, and looked around. A waiter seemed to hear Allayah, because she walked over and asked for their order. "I'll take a cup of coffee, and ill be paying for the ladys drinks for tonight." he said, handing her the money. "What would you like?" he asked, turning to Allayah.

Allayah was smiling as she was watching him. She never really had too many friends. Riley maybe, if you could count him, but in the end it was allways just her and her two cats in her aunts house. She allways knew she wanted a husband to spend the rest of her life with, but she allways thought that guy would come around when he was ready, but what if she needed to go out and find him? She was nineteen, and alone. She had no real girlfriends, so was that normal? never having a really important relationship? She couldnt tell.

She was so busy watching Vayne with a smile, that she actually got scared by the waitress, making her jump alittle and holding onto his arm. She turned around to see the Waitress, laughing. Gosh she was a fool sometimes... "Oh.. Hot chocolate please" She said softly with a smile as she turned towards Vayne "You dont have to you know, but thankyou" She said to him. She wasnt used to guys paying for her, and she was liking it. As the waitress left, she lent back in her chair, now tracing the lines apon his hand. She turned her head to the side and smiled as she looked at him "Tell me alittle about yourself?" She asked quietly, not sure if he would respond. Most of their kind didnt share personal stories easily, but she really did like him, she couldnt understand why, but she did, and she wanted to get to know him.

Vayne shrugged and smiled. "Nonsense, im glad to have you here... The least i can do is buy you a drink." he said, looking down as he felt Allayah start to play with his hands. He thanked the waitress when she brought them their drinks, and took a sip of the coffee. The drink was just right, not to hot, nor to cold. Vayne sighed softly as he sat back and placed the drink on the table, taking Allayah's hands in his.

Vayne shrugged softly at her question. "Well there isnt much to tell actually. I went to Durmstrang as a child. My father was killed by Death Eater when i was young. I have a twin brother Asa, a mother who i rarely see and i live in a Manor down the street." he told her, "I play a little guitar, my favourite colour is purple. My favourite flower are White Lilleys, and i enjoy picnics by riverbeds." he said, grinning softly as he squeezed her hands. "I know what your thinking... How did i become a Death Eater. Well, i have a heartless side too."

Allayah smiled softly, hearing him talk, and she wrapped her other hand around her hot chocolate. She took a drink and smiled. It wasnt the best she ever had - her aunt had that claim - but it came close. Allayah played with his hand softly still and smiled up at him, enjoying him talk about his life. It was interesting, to talk to someone like this, especially if that person was as nice and good looking as him.

She shrugged smiling as she laughed, shaking her head as he spoke, laughing at a few things. "Lilly's? Mines roses. Pretty normal i know. Oh and my favorite colour is orange!" She spoke happily laughing, "Well, i didnt go to a school, my aunt taught me after i relised my adoptive muggle parents wernt my real parents. Havnt found them yet. But i will. I live in New Zealand actually, in a cabin down there, but i like to travel. I was thinking of moving up here.." She spoke and shrugged smiling, and then her face became alittle more sober "People enter this lifestyle for many reasons, so dont think the rest are heartless.." She spoke softly, hopeing that he didnt think that she was anything too bad. She was really beginning to like him..

Vayne shook his head and sighed. "No, i know not everyone is like me. I should have explained it better... I have this side that sometimes just takes over. Rage consumes me, and i do terrible things. I joined the Death Eaters because i wouldnt have fit in anywhere else, because of what happens. But yeah. Looking at you, hearing you and learning about you, i know your nothing like them. Im rather curious how you became one of us." he said, not sure if it was an appropriate question. "You dont have to tell me if you dont want to." he added.

Vayne smiled at her and frowned. "Your planning on moving up here, like, to Brixton?" he asked curiously. If this girl was ineed moving up her, he was deffinately going to give this girl a shot. He was unused to relationships, but he was really starting to like Allayah.

Allayah laughed softly as rested her head on the table, squeezing his hand softly as she nodded to the question about her moving. "Yher, ive allways liked this place, i dont think i could sell my aunts cottage, so id have to rent a cheap place for awhile before i get up enough money.. She said and shrugged smiling. There was no way in hell she would let go of her forest back home, but that didnt mean she couldnt have two homes. She sighed lightly as she was trying to figure out how to explain her reasons for becomming a death eater.

"I knew, after my aunt died, that i wanted to find my family, and i was totally unknown in the wizarding world, because i didnt go to school or anything. Being taught by my aunt, she had a darker outlook on life, and so i gained that. I can still see the brighter side, but ive allways enjoyed the darkness. When i rage, people usually either die or hurt, and so i thought i best join something that could protect me when that time came.." She said softly, and shrugged with a laugh "Though i should warn you now, i am a mental nutjob" She laughed softly, knowing that sometimes her emotions got the better of her, and that sometimes, it made people run away. She begged he wouldnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back