The Lonely Lashadon Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy Lashadon

Ivy walked into the kitchen and dropped her breifcase onto the marble counter-top. It had been a very long day and she had an even longer night ahead of her. She was tired but there was no time to sleep but she had to eat and shower. She sat at the counter and was lost in thought until her house elf entered the room.

"Good evening Mistress." squeeked the elf, "did you have a good day?"

She smiled at the elf, she was such a sweetheart, "Not really, Evita, but thank-you for asking. Whats for dinner tonight?"

"Chedder Broccoli Soup, Mistress. Does that sound good?"

"Perfect, but I need to shower before I eat. So hold off a bit. I'm afraid I won't be home for long I need to go to Hogwarts tonight to speak to a Professor at the school."

"Of corse, Mistress."

Ivy rose to her feet and exited the kitchen. She walked through the living room and into her bedroom. The large bed looked so inviting but instead of going to sleep she took off her clothes went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

The warm jets seemed to give her the energy to think about her upcoming encounter. It was common knowlege that these teachers did not like the Ministry so she would be lucky to get out of the castle alive but she had to try. That little girls life depended on it.

When she was done showering she wraped herself in a fluffy purple towel. Walking back into her bedroom she walked to her dresser and pulled on some undergarments. She then went to her walk in closet and pulled on a pair of jeans and a black tank top. If she was going to be stealthy she had to blend in with the night.

After pulling on her coustonairy purple high-tops she went back into the kitchen where Evita set out a bowl of soup. It was amazing. When that was all gone she walk to the closet by the door and pulled out her black cloak and left for the hardest thing she would have to do.

Ivy walked back into the house very late. But she wasen't alone. With her was a man and a small girl with long black hair and violet eyes. "Come and sit down in the living room." Ivy said, "I'll make some coco."

(This post is on behalf of Ashleiana Black)

Ali was tired. It had been a terribly long trip. She was groggy and a bit out of it but, hopefully the serious decussion that was brewing could wait for the morning. If not then maybe they could talk amongst themselves while she slept. Ivy wasen't anything like she had expected her to be. For one thing she was young, very young. Probably only a couple years out of school. She didn't understand why her godfather was so edgy around her but knowing him she was sure she would find out.

Sebastien was hesitant at first to enter Ms. Lashadon's house but since it was for Ali he did so reluncantly. Sebastien was no fan of the ministry, ever since his fiance's death and conflicting ideas, Sebastien simply did not trust the ministry. Also had working for the ministry he was familiar with the secrecy and powers that was unseen by the public. Sebastien shook these thought from his head and refocused on the issue at hand and that was Ali.

Sebastien place the girl on the coach and proper her head on a pillow. With a wave of his wand he summoned a fleece blanket which he layed across the girl to keep her warm. Taking a seat be the coach and his wand layed across his lap he waited for Lashadon to speak.

Ivy reentered the room with the coco and placed the mugs on the table. She gave Sebastien a very warm smile and placed herself in a chair. "Well I am glad you came. I realize that you came against your better judgement but trust me you made the right call." She looked at Ali snuggled on the couch and sighed.

"What would you like to know first?"

Ivy understood his panic and wanted to help. but he was not going to like her answers. "I am afraid that the people behind this are not people that you would want to mess with normally." Her face showed the stress of long days and dead ends. "The people after Ali are Death Eaters. I don't know why they have picked Ali but I have an idea. You see most of the girls that have turned up dead are in some way related to former Order of the Phonix members. It would seem as if they are trying to get rid of the people closest to those who fought Voldemort. I have also recived a tip from one of my informents that the Death Eaters are trying to do the impossible... resurect Voldemort. You and I both know that impossible, but even if it were possible to bring people back they wouldn't be able to do it because his soul was so badly damaged that he would be too unstable to keep in a body."

Ivy bit her lip thinking hard. Was it really impossible? If her source was right they were very close to achieveing it. No. There was no way. But what if it was? Should she tell him and add to his worries? If she wanted his trust she would have to.

"In recent months it has been brought to my attention that the Death Eaters have acquired an ancient book of dark magic. from what I have learned about it the book has spells and potions in it that the modern world has never dreamed of. Specificly I am talking about spells to resurect the dead. At first I was skeptical as to weather this was a trail to throw me off of them but after a lot of spying and very clever disilluisonment charms I managed to see the book with my own eyes and I'm beginning to get worried. It seems possible but I hope I'm wrong."

She folded her legs beneath her on the chair and waited for him to respond but had barely settled herself when a noise outside caught her attention. Without thinking she stood raised her wand and whispered, "Homenum Revelio." There was a swooping noise and it then became appearent that there were people outside lisiening.

Sebastien listened to Miss Ivy. He was taking in all the information he was recieving and processing it.

Death Eater waould be a little to know problem for him to handle. Since the down fall of voldemort, the deatheater had become scattered and unorganized. Sebastien also knew many went into hiding or living as normal of lives as they could.

Went it came to resurrecting the dead, sebastine doubted it much. After years of working as an auror and expermintal charmsmith he had the knowledge to know that the feat of raising the dead was impossible.

Sebastein was about to discuss what he thought went he heard strangers outside the house also pulling his wand out. He could feel his anger rising .

(This post is on behalf of Ali)

Ali watch Ivy and Sebastien stand and raise their wands at almost the same moment. It was appearent that something was not the way it was supposed to be.
"Whats going on?" she whispered. But then she heard it too. People outside but even as she reatched this conclusion fear flooded her. What if one of them got hurt? It would be her fault. They had to run and not fight. "Lets leave. Please."

Ivy glanced at the girl then spoke to Sebastien, "I think you should take her to safety while I hold them off. We can meet up later in the forest."

Looking down at Ali Sebastien gave a weak smile. "Crawler, I need you!" Sebastien said in a clear voice. with a light pop a young house elf appeared before them.

"Everyone this is crawler he is my house elf." Sebastien said introducing the fairly young house elf. "Crawler please take Ali here back to the Black Mansion, I will be along shortly make her feel at home please!" Sebastien said kindly.

Crawler walked over to ali and waited for the girl approval before departing.

((Crawler is a NPC, He can not talk , he was born dumbfounded))

Ivy was slightly surprised by the sudden appearence of the house elf, but that made things much eaiser to handle. At almost the exsact moment that they had disappeared the door burst open and two hooded and cloaked death eaters stormed into the room, wand raised.

Ivy ran forward to meet one of the death eaters sending a stunning spell at him that missed by inches. He retaliated with a spell of his own that she deflected witha flick of her wand. The spell rebounded and he had to duck to avoid it. They sent several spells at each other not paying attention to the other fight. Then the death eater caught Ivy by surprise when he disapperated and apparated behind her. She barely avoided the killing curse. She fell as she dodged the curse and sent a stunning spell at his chest the same moment he sent scectumpra at her.

He buccled under the spell as his tore into the sleeve of her robes leaving along gash down her arm. Ivy disregaurded this and turned to see how Sebastien had fared.

Sebastien gave Crawler a nodded and he disapperated with the girl. By the time Sebastien had turned to formulate a plan with Ivy the door was blown off its hinges as two deatheater strolled into the house with an air of cockiness.

Before the two could even get a curse out Ivy had bounded at one of them and began fighting. Sbeastien was left the other one, which pleased him more than he thought he should. Sebastien's eye gleamed an eerie green, while a wind blew in from the open door and whipped his hair around his head fiercly.

"SO... YOU DARE ATTACK A MEMEBER OF MY FAMILY!" Sebastien howled."YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE POWER OF THIS MOST NOBLE FAMILY" Sebastien raised his wand and croutched down in to a low stance.

"Avada Kedavra!" Said the death eater aiming the spell at sebastien's head.

Sebastien easily dodge the spell and shouted "AVIS!" black raven errupted from sebastiens wand and flew toward the deatheater, only meant to distract him.

Watching the birds, the deatheaters laughed and cast Finite, but this would be his fatal mistake.

Sebastien disapperated behind his foolish attacker. Standing up sebastien placed his wand in the back of the deatheater and yelled "EVASTO!" Crippling the man with ease.

His eyes still gleamed green. Sebastien raised his wand ready to deliever the final blow.

"NO!" Ivy could see the murder in Sebastien's eyes and didn't like it. Her wand arm was in terrible pain but she raised it ready to stop him, not to save the death eater but to stop Sebastien from having to live with the guilt of taking a life. She knew how that felf and did not want for him. "Sebastien," she was begging, "Please don't become a killer for him! He is not worth it!"

Sebastien was shaking, the look in his eye suggested pure unfiltered rage. THe days of the past began to creep back, he remember the many who he had taken down under his time as an auror. He could end this simpleton's life with ease for it would not keep Sebastien up at night. But as he was about to cast the killing curse, he saw the faces of the people that still relied on him. But the one that made him stop was the face of Perse.

He lowered his wand , his eyes went back to normal. He stood there with his head down, a single tear rolled down his face but he wiped it away as soon as it appeared.

Seamus walked up Ivy's stone path and saw her door blown off, he quickly got in there and said " What's happening in here Ivy?". he said worried as he saw someone on the groud and assumed that it was a death eater.

"Seamus!?" Ivy looked up surprized and lowered her wand as she was sure it was him. She walked over to Sebastien and touched his arm, "Are you alright? This is my partner Seamus. We have been working on this case together." She turned back to Seamus and grinned.

"You missed all the fun. Of course there weren't enough death eaters for the three of us so it's ok." Ivy winced as she walked toward her slightly demolished kitchen. Now that Sebastien was back to normal and Seamus had arrived it was time to deal with her stupid arm. As she walked her arm was giving off a steady drip of blood and it was pooling on the floor.

When she reached the kitchen and went to her potion cupboard she saw that it had been blasted to pieces. "Damn!" Wrapping her arm in a towel she walked back into her destroyed sitting room and said, "Do either of you have any essence of Dittany in on you? My entire stock was destroyed and this type of cut can't be healed be spells so Dittany is the best thing I can use."

Seamus sunk his head low. " I missed all the fun? That sucks". he said jokingly. " Hello Im Seamus Finnigan". he held out his hand to the Professor.

turning to Ivy and Seamus sebastien spoke. "We should go to my house before we do any more , there could be other on the way here and also I need to check on Ali and crawler. I have full supply of potions and ingredients in my basement ." Sebastien waited to see what the other two had to say.

"That works. I don't think my house is safe anymore. I'll need some of my clothes though so I'll go pack some quick."

She left the room at top speed. Her ar was a lot worse than she was letting on and it was only a matter of time before she passed out from blood loss. Waving her wand in a great ark she had everything she needed packed in a second.

"Locamotor Trunk." she murmered and guided the trunk back into the sitting room. It was then that she got dizzy. Swaying on the spot she let the trunk drop with a clunk before grasping the back of the couch for support. "We need to leave so I can Deal with my arm." Ivy said a little weakly.

Seamus pulled his hand back in and said " I agree..I have my trunk outside". he said watching Ivy and went to help ballance and said " Here out your unhurt arm over me and I'll helo you walk ". he said gently.

She felt slightly groggy as she put her arm over Seamus's shoulder. Her body was protesting this loss of blood but it was important for her to remain concious until they reached Sebastien's home.

"Sebastien does your home have protection on it that will keep death eaters out?"

"My home has top notch protection, only member of my family can find the house, and even then they can not enter unless given permission by the owner of the home. You two hold on to me okay." Making sure that they were already the three of them dissaperated on the spot.

((go to the thread called The black headquarters))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back