The Logan Manor

Holding Lexi on him, he turned to face Corey, he smiled briefly at Fox, then said, "Uncool man, what's your problem?" He tried to keep a straight face while saying this because Fox was behind Corey's back and making faces. He wasn't letting go of Lexi and he was staring at Corey, who was still 1 foot taller than he was...

Corey's expression was going out of wack. When Osiris had asked him what his problem was, he nearly jumped the kid but restrained himself. He couldn't get in trouble with his father, he made a promise to him. He crossed his arms and clenched his teeth.
"My problem is you two. Now you either take your cousin who isn't helping the situation at all," he turned his head slightly to glare at Fox, then turned it back to the two kids. "Or you all stay with me, downstairs, where I can keep an eye on you." Corey spat through his clenched teeth. He let his jaw relax and then sighed. "And I guess if you two behave and do as I say, I won't tell my dad...."

Osiris' temper was rising, he wasn't thinking straight...He couldn't take on Corey; he was 5 years older.
Still, he barked, "Man, I can do whatever I want, you aren't my father; I don't have to 'behave' or anything and neither does Lexi! Don't take this out on us, just because the only person you've ever kissed is your mom!"
He was fuming, but he knew he shouldn't have said it...

Corey's eyes widened at the comment Osiris had just made. "Hey you damn brat, I'll have you know I've gotten more than just kisses from numerous girls back in Australia." He knew that was a little to much information, but didn't really care. Corey reacted suddenly and stormed towards the boy before gripping his arm harshly and ripping him off the bed. "The next time you try and talk crap to me, you'll never see tomorrow. You got that?" he hissed.

Corey jumped when he heard someone clear his throat.

It turned out the so called emergency at the hospital was a false alarm, so they let him go back home. When he arrived, he saw that the front door was left wide open. "What in the world..." he thought out loud as he entered his home. He immediately heard noises and voices coming from the upstairs guest bedroom where Osiris was staying for the entire Winter Break. He raced up the stairs and looked in the room.

His eyes gazed over the two kids and two teens in the room. Brady was shocked to see his eldest child, Corey, gripping their guest harshly. It was uncalled for, whatever the situation.

Brady casually leaned against the door frame and cleared his throat, getting the rooms attention. "Mind telling me what's going on here?" he asked.

Osiris was stunned to see Mr. Logan, he thought he had been called to work.
He was still holding Lexi, and blushing ever so slightly, he mumbled, "Why don't you ask
Corey?"

((ik...fail))

"H-hey, Dad..." Corey's voice cracked. He immediately grabbed Osiris again after letting him go and pulled him in for a friendly noogie. "Me and the little guy are just... Messin' around." he tried to laugh.

He watched as his father bought it, nodded, and left to go back downstairs to start dinner.

Corey sighed. "Alright, I said I won't tell dad," he started as he let go of Osiris. "So just do as I say and my lips will be sealed. Now let's go eat dinner."

"Thanks Corey." Lexi whispered. She grabbed Osiris's hand and followed her brother downstairs. She motioned Fox to follow them.

(fail post :D)

Osiris followed Lexi reluctantly down the stairs, do as HE says?!, he thought rebelliously. for a minute he thought about kissing Lexi in the middle of the stairs, but he wasn't that stupid.
He watched Fox zoom by him, he had winked at him as he slid down the railing toward the ground floor.

Fox jumped just before the railing reached it's end. He looked at Lexi and his cousin and said, "Dont worry about Corey, Ill take care of him." Then smirking, he sized both of them up and said, "Yup...I could picture this!"
But before either of them could answer he had entered the kitchen to help Brady with supper.

Corey had reached the kitchen before anyone else. When he saw them all walk in he stared at them all. "Dad had to go again; another emergency so let's hope it isn't a false alarm. He gave me money for pizza so... What do you guys want on it?"

"I don't really care what's on it. So long as it has pepperoni." Lexi answered her brother. She waited for Osiris and Fox to say what they wanted.

"I'm good as long as it's got pepperoni." Osiris said, staring suspiciously at Corey. He was a little disconcerted by this sudden change of attitude toward him...He looked at his cousin, whom he knew would try to say something stupid to break the tension, thhat was just Fox's style...
((Lol, sorry I posted with the wrong character above...))

Fox smiled slyly and said, "Pineapple, anyone?"The two younger ones laughed, but Corey didn't even smile.
"Come on man, why are you so mad?" he asked, thinking it would be better to get this over with...

Corey crossed his arms and furrowed his brow. "Nothing's wrong, and no one likes Pineapple, do I'll just put it on half of the pizza." He rolled his eyes. "I'll be right back." he sighed before running up the stairs, taking them two at a time. He headed into his bedroom and grabbed his wand before heading back down to the kitchen.

"Alright, one half-pepperoni, half-Pineapple pizza coming up." he winked at Fox. "Let's see if I can do this..." he said to himself. Corey gave his wand a flick towards the kitchen table and out of nowhere, a pizza appeared. Hot n' ready.

"Well... Who wants to see how it tastes?"

Fox broke the ice in his usual I-don't-give-a-**** manner. He grabbbed his half of the pizza and said to Corey, "Why is the pineapple green dude?" he asked, he knew it wasn't important but Corey would think he had actually done something wrong....

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Corey's eyes widened for a moment, and then went back to normal. He shrugged off Fox's comment. "Just eat the damn thing, I know my pop gave me money for pizza... But he won't know if I just pocket it."

Corey made his way over to the pizza and grabbed a slice with pepperoni. He took a bite. "See, it's fine. Now eat up so we can party after this." Corey winked at Fox. "That means you guys also. Eat." Corey commanded the smaller two.

Lexi was about to object to Corey's command, but then she remembered he mentioned throwing a party after they all ate. Without objecting, she walked over and took a slice; trying to eat it as fast as possible, she motioned Osiris over to help them out.

Osiris was ready to object as well, he didn't like getting ordered around. But he saw that Lexi seemed to be okay with it and so he took a slice of pizza and ate it as fast as he could.
"Who's invited?" he asked Corey between mouthfuls.

"Anybody that want's to come I guess." Corey shrugged. He finished the last bite of his slice and started on another. "You three can invite anyone you want, but in the meantime, it's an open party."

"Why don't we just do an open house?" suggested Osiris. All of his friends were currently in New Zealand and he was sure, no matter how much they liked him, that they wouldn't want to come all the way to Cali just for a party.
"Any ideas Fox?" he asked his older cousin.

"Ohhhh, I've got plenty!" he grinned, "In fact, you guys get started without me, I've got a couple things I should get so that this can be more fun...even if we'll only be like....4 people. You know what they say, where there's a party, there's a fox."
And with that, he winked and ran out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back