The Logan Manor

Lexi Logan

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Exterior%20Fountain.jpg

Lexi stopped at the front of the large house in front of her and Osiris. Her hand could barely keep a hold on her trunk since she was almost jumping up and down with excitement. She was finally home and could spend time with her brother and father who were waiting inside for her and Osiris to arrive.

Lexi had decided to wear the shirt her brother bought her when she went to visit him and her uncle Damion in Sydney recently, along with a new pair of jeans she picked up while in New Zealand with Osiris.

"I'm pretty sure you remember my jerk of a brother?" Lexi asked Osiris with a smirk. "I know you'll remember my father. I mean, who couldn't remember someone so nice?" she giggled. "Well, ready to go inside?"

"Ya..." said Osiris, Corey had always been nice to him, even if they were 6 years apart.
Osiris was almost as excited as Lexi, it was the first time he had left New Zealand since he had gotten there.
"Alright, let's go in!" he voice cracked slightly, then he noticed that Lexi was having trouble with her trunk, so he grabbed it and waited for her to open the door...

"Thanks." Lexi smiled when Osiris took her trunk for her. She took a few deep breaths and reached for the door. She grabbed the handle and turned it, opening the door. Her heart began racing with excitement when she caught a glimpse of her father waiting for her and Osiris a few feet away from the front door with his hands folded in front of him. He was wearing a warm and welcoming smile.

"Daddy!"
she called out and nearly ran towards him. He welcomed her with open arms and crouched down to her height to embrace her.

Brady was waiting patiently for his daughter and her long-time, best childhood friend, Osiris at the beginning of the stairs in his home. He glanced down at his watch a few times anxiously and folded his hands, placing them in front of him.

His heart nearly skipped a beat when he saw the front door knob begin to turn. He remained calm and placed a warm and welcome smile on his face. I can't believe my baby girl is back home...

When she entered the home, he watched her face light up at the site of seeing him again. When he heard her call out 'Daddy', he smiled even wider and crouched down to her level with open arms and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Welcome home, sweetheart." Brady's voice cracked a bit with the amount of emotions going through him at once. He finally let her go and turned his attention on Osiris. "I haven't seen you in awhile, Osiris. How have you been?" Brady caught himself, realizing he hadn't asked Lexi how she has been. "Excuse me, I forgot to ask my own daughter how she's been. My emotion's are just messing up my mind and train of thought, so let me correct myself. How have you two been doing?"

Corey had been upstairs in his room, practicing a few new tricks his father had taught him with a hand-me-down wand that was now his own. He knew he had little chance of getting into Hogwarts this late, so his father gladly decided to teach him what he knew in the comfort of their own home and anywhere else.

He was very excited that his little sister was coming home for a visit. He thought about the last time he saw Lexi which was about a year ago when she and their parents came to Australia like they did every year he was there. He smiled at the thought.

Corey couldn't tell if anyone was at the door or not due to his stereo blaring various rap songs his mother wouldn't approve of, but she had left the house to visit her family for the entire time Lexi was visiting. Of course, Corey knew the real reason. She couldn't stand her own daughter and hated being around her, so she had to leave.

He gave his wand a few lazy flicks without saying anything and sighed. He couldn't handle the magic, what he wanted was to go down to the beach and surf for awhile, but of course, he had to wait for his squirt of a sister.

"Corey! Get down here, I think your sister is here!" Corey's father, Brady yelled, snapping Corey out of his daydream.
"One sec, pop! I gotta get dressed!" Corey yelled back down to his father.

He quickly made way to his closet and grabbed whatever outfit he could throw quickly together. He then put on one of his brand new shirts and pair of American Eagle shorts and ran out of his room and down the stairs as fast as he could.

"Squirt! I mean, Lexi!" Corey grinned widely as he barreled down the stairs and skipped the last two by jumping off of the third. "I see you are wearing the shirt I bought you when you came to visit me." Corey stated before turning his attention on Osiris. "Hey little man, how ya doin'?"

[[Failish end of the post i failish]]

Osiris felt kind of awkward, ruining what would've been a family moment if he hadn't been there. Yet he couldn't help but feel happy to be amongst people that didn't think he was a waste of their time.
"Hey Mr. Logan...and hey Corey," he said, feeling somewhat annoyed at Corey calling him little man, even though he knew it was a joke.
He looked at Lexi, she looked ecstatic at finally being home, even though it was winter in New Zealand, summer was just beginning in California, and it was nice and warm.
It had been his first time on the plane, and he had felt slightly light-headed, so he caught himself half-hoping that it would be nighttime soon...

"I've been great, daddy. Thanks for asking." Lexi smiled, answering her father's question. She glanced at Osiris and smiled at him before turning her attention to the loud noise coming closer towards them from upstairs. When her brother emerged, she grinned widely.

"I thought you said you wouldn't call me squirt anymore." she narrowed her eyes at Corey's welcome. "Yeah, I am wearing the shirt, why wouldn't I be? It's one of my favorites."

Brady watched his two kids talk. It was just like old times, except now, Lexi was growing up fast and would be away for most of the days, but now he at least had his eldest son back home. He smiled to himself.

Buzzzz! Brady's pager began to go off. His smile vanished when he looked at it.

"Uh, honey I'm sorry but I've got to go back to the hospital. They need me. I'll be back for dinner." he kissed the top of his daughter's head. "You don't do anything stupid or reckless while I'm gone, son, and Osiris." he turned towards the boy. "We really enjoy having you here so feel free to come with Lexi on holidays and such anytime you like."

With everything said, he nodded at the three and walked out of the house.

Corey smirked and folded his arms across his chest. "Alright, see you later dad." he called as his father left the home. He then clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "Osiris, I invited your cousin Fox over. Hope you don't mind. He should be here any minute now..."

"Awesome, I haven't seen him since I left for New Zealand." Osiris replied, now really happy, his cousin was one of those guys that was never a pain in the @ss with Osiris, he cut right through all the crap and was straightforward...he was the closest thing Osiris had as a brother.
Then he asked Corey, "Is your dog still here?" He felt ashamed to admit it, but he had completely forgotten the name of Corey's Giant Schnauzer.

"You mean Zeus? Yeah, he's still around. He's out back actually. You wanna go see him? Maybe he still remembers you...." Corey replied to Osiris.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he remembers you, Osiris." Lexi smiled at him. "So, want to go back and see him?" she held her hand out.

Corey noticed Lexi was holding her hand out towards Osiris for him to take it. He knew something was up, but didn't say anything. Instead he scooped Lexi up in his arms and threw her on his back. "Hold on Lex, I don't need you falling and getting hurt. Dad would kill me." he flashed his perfect white teeth before walking off towards the back door. "Let's go little man!" he called back towards Osiris.

Osiris followed, his spirits slightly lower, since he had been called little man again and Corey had just grabbed Lexi when he was gonna take her hand.
When he noticed they had already gone out the back, he ran after them calling, "Hey wait up!"

Lexi smacked Corey's head. "That was rude of you." she told him, a slight tone of anger in her voice. They were already outside and he had set her down. She was relieved when Osiris was finally by her side.

All Corey could do was smirk at Lexi's comment before setting her down on the ground. He watched as Osiris finally arrived and motioned his hand towards Zeus. "That's him. You remember him but does he remember you?" he tried to hold back a laugh.

Osiris couldn't help but notice that Corey was trying to stifle a laugh, so cautiously he held out his hand, and the Schnauzer sniffed it...It seemed like he hadn't ever met him, yet the dog was still very calm, and it lay down in the grass, besides the three kids.
"I guess it's been a little too long..." Osiris said, still a little uneasy.

"Well, you haven't seen him for the 6 years Corey has been in Australia with our Uncle Damion." she smirked. "I'm pretty sure he remember you though..."

Zeus responded with a bark and both Lexi and Corey nodded.

"See, I think he's starting to remember you." Lexi shifted her weight onto her right foot. "...How about I show you your room, Osiris?"

Relieved, he replied, "Ya, good idea!" He looked back at Corey to see if he looked the least bit suspicious...The look on his face said it very plainly: he was planning something.
He patted Zeus on the head, and followed Lexi back into the house...

Lexi walked up the stairs making sure Osiris was following her and lead him into his room.

"Alright, be careful with what you do in here. This room is right next door to Corey's so watch out. He may come and flip the mattress over in the middle of the night..." Lexi warned.

Osiris hadn't even heard what she had said, he just looked at her and kissed her. He had completely forgotten where he was, the only thing that mattered was him and Lexi...

Corey had waited with his arms crossed outside until the two disappeared into the house. He sighed, knowing something was going to happen, and stalked after them quietly once he made sure they were already in Osiris's room.

What are you two up to.... he thought to himself as he reached the top of the stairs. He made his way to the entrance of Osiris's room and his eyes widened.

"What the hell do you two think your doin'!" his yell filled the whole house.

Fox had received Corey's invite, and since he hadn't had anything to do that night, decided to go over and stay the night. When he reached Logan Manor he had just been imagining how great of a party he could make in such a huge house when he heard his friend scream.
He ran through the open door, upstairs and to where Corey was, he saw his little cousin and Corey's sister and understood: "Alright lil cuz!" he said jokingly.

Lexi broke the kiss when she heard he brother's booming voice and a blush of embarrassment filled her face. When Fox appeared out of nowhere, her blush deepened and she tried to hide her face In Osiris's shoulder. "Go away Corey!" she yelled, though it came out muffled.

Corey looked at Fox like he was nuts. "Dude, they're freaken ten!" he yelled at him, pushing him off to the side. "I want Osiris out and I want Lexi in her room. Just wait until dad hears this one.... You're gonna be in so much trouble." he smirked at the thought of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back