OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
James had one final rose to deliver and unfortunately it saw him going back to the Slytherin table in the great hall but at least it was just for some first year and he wouldn't have to deal with someone like his brother. James arrived at the table and looked around for some young looking people and spotted a blonde girl who looked the right age to be a first year. "Hey there, do you know Athena Rey-Martinez?"

Athena was hungry after a morning full of lessons so by the time lunch came Athena was one of the first people in the great hall. She hadn't satisfied her hunger yet when an older boy approached her. Athena sighed, putting her food down on her plate and glanced at the Gryffindor boy, and as soon as she spotted the roses in his hand as he asked her whether she knew someone by the name of Athena she smiled. "Yeah, that's me. Why do you ask?"

James was glad to be on his last rose so he could be done and just go back to the common room and chill out with Maddie. "I got something for you," He said pulling the rose and note out of his bag.
Athena,

Thank you for being my best friend, I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Love from, Jasmine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back