The Koshiba Web of Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koaru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Broken
Alrighties this is Hoshi's dad (Still waiting on that banner). Handsome, kind of young and completely evil. Even though this is not really my account anymore I thought I should set this up for him. Koaru like generations before him is a crime lord intent on power and money. The Koshiba name is well known in Japan along with any members of the four families. He also has his own gang called Devastation.

In New Zealand as well as all over the rest of the world the Koshiba family has taken more of a backseat in matters but still has a lot of pull where it counts. What I need here is the Koshiba web of influence that includes.

~Ministry member who can be bought
~Death Eaters who he can talk to
~People who owe the Koshiba family favors
~people who he can manipulate :D

Read and PM Francell who will now be taking over this account. And be nice to him. He's new to the site :D

Well I have Two Death Eaters that he can talk to if your interested.
The Death Eater's I have are;
Alphonse Snow
Nicolette Hensel

Actually since the Snow family seems to have a lot of power to their name I think Alphonse would have conducted some shady business with Koaru. Nicolette would someone he would like to meet though.

Yeah Chances are that Alphonse would have had a lot of business with him them.

Nicolette is a bit different than most Death Eater's though so I don't exactly know if they will get along.

The scratch the girl then and Alphonse/Koaru interaction might be in order. I will be passing all this on to Francell just so you know. :D

However if he does need an enemy or someone he just dislikes Nicolette can fill in that place.

Thats cool. ^_^

Some one that doesn't like him. There are people how hate Koaru but they are mostly too scared of being murdered in their sleep to really do anything to him. Being murdered in their sleep would be a mercy though.

Yeah that's why I say she could hate him.

COME ONE COME ALL.

Acwel can be a DE he can talk to
Seeming that Adira and Hoshi are friends so yeah :)
You have Acwel as a DE
and then the rest of the atters can be talked to aswell cause they don't really fall under the other caragory's but they are Related to a DE so yeah

Up to you :)

James I think my friend would have fun with and Acwel would get along well since their daughters are friends. He could try and use her to get closer to Hoshi or something.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back