The Koshiba House

Chase sighed, she had too have seen it, that was the only explanation. "Nothing gets past you does it?" Chase smiled, "Well. It seems you would have guessed it already. Yes, I proposed to Eden. Yes, she said yes. Yes, I will understand if you dislike that choice. But I do really love her, and I did not want to risk anything." Chase shrugged and looked at the ring on Edens finger, waiting to see if he would be told to leave, or whether she would be understanding and allow it to go through. Chase took Edens hands in his own and waited for Haruhi to talk, he wondered whether he should have said anything at all. If I hadn't, things would probably only be worse. Chase shrugged it off and kissed Eden softly.

"Yes mother Chase did ask me to merry me and yes I did say yes. I wouldlove it if you could support it but if you can not than I will also understand. But know this you know and I know that Tohoru will never be fit to run the family so I need to do what is best for the family." Eden knew that this was going to upset mother but things could not be undone so they would have to make the best of it.

Haruhi hid the smile that was trying to creep onto her face. "Very well seeing as you both seem very sure about this I guess that I have no choice but to give you my blessing." Haruhi was very pleased with her daughter finding such a wonderful young man to fall in love with. "But I must know. Are you two going to ask father for his blessing or are you going to do something stupid and try and just tell him right than and there?"

Chase smiled at this, "Thank you, Haruhi. Seems that just made my day. Well, not entirely." Chase said, laughing. Chase listened to her talk and laughed, "Now, I think I would much rather keep my head. I don't know why though." Chase said, he looked around, admiring the room he was in, and the many weapons, it all looked very good. Chase smiled, and looked over at Eden, "You can come and sit over with me whenever you want too." Chase teased. He laughed and admired the house a little more, taking another of the Sugar Cookies, marveling at the taste.

Eden stood up once Haruhi had nodded her head. Taking a seat next to Chase Eden took a cup a tea and drank deeply. Before looking at Chase. "I have to report to her first because she gave me a job and moving from her side before she gives her ok is a insult that I would not live through." Eden took a cookie from the plate and took a bite and smiled. "Just like I remember no I think these taste better because the sweet taste of love mixed in with the sugar." Eden felt like nothing could ruin this moment.

"Eden speaks the truth. If she had come to you before she had come to me she would have been in serious trouble. In this family you will learn that we spend alot of time falling all over each other making sure we show respect and it wastes so much time but it must be done. Eden has learned very fast what she must do and she is a natural she will make a good leader for the Koshiba family when she becomes of age and she is married." Haruhi smiled she was very proud of her daughter for making a good choice in a mate. "Now Chase while you are staying in this home there are rules. You and Eden will be sharing a room but I expect you both to show a level of self control. If anyone doubts her purity on her wedding day it would be the death to the both of you." Haruhi hopped that she would not have to have this talk with them but she had an owl from the school informing her that they had been caught together in the North Tower way past lights out.

Chase sighed, "Silly procedures, but I will respect them nonetheless, seems I will need to learn these things for myself, don't I?" Chase asked, chuckling. He listened to her explanation, "Yes, I can handle that. I know that I'm to retain a level of Self Control while I am here, and I promise you that I will. I know what I need to do, and I wont let Eden get in trouble for my mistake, so I will maintain my usual level of Self Control and not let anything happen that should not happen." Chase said, shrugging. He glanced over towards Eden, "They sure are nice, aren't they? Your Mum is an excellent cook." Chase said, smiling. He placed his hand on Edens, looking over towards Haruhi again.

Haruhi nodded her head in agreement. "Eden will be able to show you these things, and I am sure that you will pick them up very fast. Anything that she does not know I will show you." Standing up. Haruhi pulled out her wand and waved it at the cups and tray. "See that you keep to your word. If I doubt her purity it will be your head that I will be coming for. Now I have things to do. Eden can show you where you will be sleeping." Carrying the tray from the room Haruhi left to room heading toward the back of the house.

Eden nodded her head as mother spoke. "Yes mother all is understood. I would nothing to ever bring shame to the Koshiba name." Watching as her mother left the room Eden stood up. "Yes her cooking her very good. I tend to make sure that I do not eat to much or I would end up fat." Motioning for Chase to follow her into another part of the house. "This way darling. The whole first floor is my part of the house. I have a bedroom a restroom a setting room and a dressing room all to myself. While we are in here no one and I mean no one will disturb us." Eden said with a smirk on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back