Open The inconvenience of being in the way

Bobbi Bacuzzi

Fragile like a bomb

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Muggleborn
You would think Bobbi was equipped to handle such complicated feelings by now, but anxiety had begun to cripple the third year, to the point where she felt the urge to wear a paper bag over her head almost always. On the surface nothing was wrong, she was just a regular student making her way to the Great Hall. Her cheeks weren’t red. She didn't scream her inner thoughts out loud (okay sometimes she did). She moved around the castle with as little human interaction as possible which suited her fine most of the time - apart from at the start of the year when the school was busy and people were specifically in Bobbi's way. One such girl blocked her path into the hall and after having to side step around others to get to this point, it really was the final straw for Bobbi who decided to barge passed without a word.

@Jenna Irons

Jenna was relieved to be back at Hogwarts. Though she knew that realistically this holiday she would have been the only one at home no matter what, it still felt strange being in a home that pretended Blake had never lived there. The missing photos and trophies, the unspoken empty seat at the dinner table, the long silences between her parents, it was all wrong. And it had only made Jenna more determined to make the most of her time at Hogwarts. So when a rude girl pushed right past her in the hallway Jenna snapped at once, laser focus locking onto her new target. "Oh my god, did you just push me?!" She demanded, rounding on the Hufflepuff. She remembered the girl from classes together, remembered she had... some kind of stupid name. "That's totally rude, you need to watch yourself." She said firmly, threat clear in her voice despite the slight smile. "Who do you even think you are, Jacuzzi, what gives a nobody like you the right to just push me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back