The Huberta manor

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley sigh as she look at her mansion in England, it was more like a castle than a mansion. She had loved her mansion back in New Zealand it was big and what was important was MODERN. She felt like living in medieval ages, the interior of it was modern elegant while the exterior was like a castle as it was mentioned before. Hayley was expecting a guest, she sat on her garden with a sunglasses on her head as she waited for her new friend to come. Hayley rarely invite people to come, only those that deserve.

She sat on the wooden chair of hers as she sipped on her hot cocoa, with her left hands.
"Liberty call Casper will you? We're expecting a guest soon" She called her house elf who was rushing towards her. She cast her sight towards the big gate that secure her house, it was opened which meant that the guest had arrived. She smirked as she walk towards the front door. She look back behind her, seeing her brother no where in the sight. In a minute, he was there.Typical Casper showing up in a surprise way

Casper was using his laptop, twitting to some of the fan girls who was following his profile. Casper likes doing random things, and he loves the internet (A big reason why he didn't really want to go to Hogwarts). Candy was sitting beside him on the bed. His sister was looking at the monitor, but of course she still didn't know how to read French. That's why Casper didn't really mind. But if it was Hayley who was looking at his monitor, he would have driven her out.

Just then, Liberty the house elf came to him. "Master, your sister is asking for you." the elf muttered as he bowed down (Liberty was an old house elf and wasn't really talkative)

Casper glanced at her as he took a bite from his chocolate bar. Looking back at the laptop, he felt a little bad that he would be leaving the internet world (he really likes it there). But he then stood up and stretched his arms. "Alright, Candy. I'll leave you with Liberty. Hayley's calling me." he exclaimed and rushed down the stairs.

When he arrived downstairs, Casper quickly walked towards Hayley. "What's up, Hayley? I was twitting."

Luciela entered the gate of the Huberta Manor and was enthralled. She wasn't really a rich person, but she knew beautiful houses. She was from Italy and Italy itself was a beauty. When she stepped inside, she saw the girl from the train. I think her name was Hayley? And a very attractive boy was with Hayley. Luciela wondered who he was, for she never really saw him.

"This is a very pretty house you have here." Luciela commented when she got closer to the two. Her eyes kept darting towards the boy, even though she's not supposed to. And when she finally looked at Hayley, she talked again. "Why did you invite me here? You don't know me, do you?" Luciela tried her best not to sound rude. This wasn't her house, and even if she was mean and all, she couldn't act all bossy inside this place, and with 'someone else' too.

Casper watched as the girl came in. He smiled at her, but for some reason, the girl was avoiding his gaze. "Hayley, you have a visitor?" he asked his sister with a surprised tone. (You see, Hayley was really mean and she wasn't the type who has lots of friends to visit her house) Casper was sure this girl wasn't his visitor, and certainly not Candy's. And perfectly not Liberty's visitor. "Hey, I'm Casper. What's your name?" he asked, trying to catch the girl's gaze again. He wondered if this girl was the type who'll go all shy and red when she's around other people. But Hayley wouldn't befriend someone like that. Or will she? He looked back at his sister and waited for her to explain what was happening.

Hayley was a little shock as the girl replied like that, however she didn't feel offended from Luciela's word. If Luciela were other people, she would probably boasted at her. Hayley giggle looking at her brother's expression. "Casper, this is Luciela di Raniari, Luci, this is Casper Huberta my twin brother" She smiled which was RARE. "I'm the older twin"She giggled, she was quiet proud of that even tho Casper had been the one who keep her out of trouble not the other way around.

"Come on in" Hayley lead them to the house, she was expecting her sister to be there however Candy was nowhere in the sight. "Get the drinks" Hayley commanded at the house elf. "So, my purpose on inviting you to the manor was to get to know you better since we'll be class-mate soon enough" Hayley giggle as she drank her hot cocoa on the table. "Which house will suit you? Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or.... Slytherin?" Hayley asked the girl. She wasn't use to be nice to people, but she had to since she wanted her to be her friend. Once she get to know her deeper, ohh you'll see...

Liberty was cleaning the room of Ms.Candy which was very messy with toys everywhere around. She ran down when master Hayley called her, she bowed and did what she said as she rushed back to master Casper's room. "Master, your sister is asking you" She said as she rushed to the kitchen to serve tea for the guests, coffee for master Casper, hot cocoa for master Hayley and a bottle of milk for master Candy.
Liberty placed it on the table and bowed, she left the room as she went up to master Candy's room and put the toys away.

Hey, do you have an accent? I can change my post if you don't.

Luciela listened carefully at the boy. She heard British,-- or was it French?-- in his accent and she loved it completely. So this boy's name was Casper, and he had asked Luciela her name. But before she could answer, Hayley did. And she called Luciela Luci, which was a little odd to hear. And Casper was Hayley's twin. Luciela looked up at the siblings and tried to look for a resemblance of some sort. She didn't find any. But she didn't think about it that much since she's not so much as an observant, and she was itching to talk to Casper.

Hayley asked her to enter the house. It was as beautiful as the outside, of course. As expected from a rich family's manor. Luciela heard Hayley order the house elf which Luciela didn't notice when she entered. And then Hayley continued asking her about stuff. "I'm not pureblood to be sorted to Slytherin." Luciela answered curtly. "Actually, I don't have any plans yet for Hogwarts. I want to be with my friends, anyways." she glanced up at Casper and then to Hayley. "How about you?"

Candy had been playing in her room since she had woken up. Today was the best day of the year because it was Little Candy's Birthday. Little Candy was her favorite doll that she had named after herself and today Little Candy was one year old. Candy had planned on giving little candy a party in the evening and she had secretly invited all her other dolls and toys to Little Candy's party. Even Joe and Janie, Candy's friends dolls were coming to the party and Candy couldn't get happier. She didn't know why but her sissy had asked her to get dressed so she put on her clothes with some help from Liberty.

After finishing her milk she climbed down the staircase and entered the sitting hall where her broie and sissy were sitting together with someone else. "Hela" she greeted the new girl who looked like her sissy's friend. She went and sat beside Casper and asked "Broie, whose she?"

(OOC: Yuphhh.. British...)

Hayley frowned knowing that Luciela wouldn't be joining them in Hogwarts.
"Why not? I've heard Hogwarts is a wonderful place" She smiled at her as she began to finish her hot cocoa. It was warm, she had hope that she could drank as many hot cocoa as she could during winter in Hogwarts. Hayley was addicted with hot cocoa, but she drank them only during winter or autumn and spring when it was cold. "I would like to be in Slytherin even though I'm not a pureblood, I've heard there are lots of lovely friends there" She giggle as she look at Casper, she wasn't please that Casper wanted to be in Gryffindor. Hayley had wanted to be in Slytherin with Casper but Casper thought it wont suit him. She was quiet disappointed knowing that fact. "So what's your plan? Are you attending muggle school?" She then look at Casper who had always wanted to go to muggle school for one reason... INTERNET! That muggle thing.

Candy then came down with a doll that looked similar to her, father gave her last year for no reason.
"Morning Candy" Hayley greeted her formally. As Candy came closer, Hayley pull her wrist bringing Candy to Hayley. She lean and whisper to her sister "Be polite to my guest" or in other words, introduce your self to the guest. Candy should have understood what Hayley said since she used that a lot of time. The ribbon on Candy's skirt wasn't perfectly tied, Hayley opened it as she tied it neatly, in perfect shape as she softly nudge her signaling her to quickly introduce her self and putting a hair band on her head. Hayley wanted her sister to always look good. Hayley never really like her sister when she talked like a baby, even though she was only 9, Hayley expected her to act like a lady unlike a baby. But sometimes, Candy could be a baby due to her age. Although there were some flaws in the family, Hayley loved them more than anything in the world. Family had been her priority.

Casper snorted when he heard Hayley talking about Slytherin and stuff. He wanted to be in Gryffindor because he hates snakes (the animal, not the actual Slytherin students. It's Casper's phobia, and even Hayley doesn't know that). And he thinks lions are tough. Or I don't know. Much as I know, Casper doesn't think too deep. When he doesn't find something fun, he ignores them. "I'll be in Gryffindor, if possible." he told them. And when he heard Hayley asking Luciela if she was going to attend a muggle school, Casper felt he wanted to laugh. "No! Muggle schools are boring, Luciela. You'll study things you won't ever want to study. You should go to Hogwarts." Casper knows muggle schools because he's read about them in the internet. There are, of course, interesting subjects such as music and science (that is, if you like science) but those subjects are nothing compared to Potions or DADA.

When Candy came down, Casper nudged her forehead gently and laughed. "She's Luciela. Isn't she a pretty girl? You should be like her when you grow up, Candy." he told his little sister and then looked back at Luciela. "This is Candy, by the way."

Hayley was slightly jealous when she heard that her brother Casper was complimenting on Luciela instead of her. She stare at him and then look away, "Brother" She muttered and sigh." She hasn't say anything yet about the muggle school" Hayley said to her brother while she took a small white with a ribbon and it and place it to Candy's head. "Perfect" She smiled looking at her sister who was perfectly groomed.

Hayley then smile as she continue to speak
"So now you can see the difference between my brother and I, he wanted to be in the Gryffindor and I want to be in Slytherin" Hayley stare at her brother from the corner of her eyes. She then sipped her hot cocoa for the very last time, it was empty. "Liberty get me another one" She commended to the house elf. "So" She then turn her attention to Luciela "What do you want to do? We have indoor swimming pool if you like, the water is warm, or the library, etc." Hayley tried to give the best service to her guest, it was rare really. Hayley rarely had guest in her house mostly it was Casper's guest. He had been inviting too many girl for the last three years but as long as they wouldn't bother Hayley then it's fine.

Candy smiled at Luciela and nodded her head when Casper mentioned that she was pretty. "Please teach me how to be pretty like yourself" she said with a charming smile as she hugged her doll. "Even Little Candy is pretty, isn't she ,Luciela?Its her birthday today and you all are invited to the party and you can bring your dolls too" Candy told them handing them an invitation card that she had drawn with her new crayons last night. Liberty brought Candy some sweets and she started eating them putting the warper neatly in the dustbin.

ah sorry for the late reply.

"Oh.." Luciela muttered. She misunderstood me. she thought. "I meant I don't have any plans yet for any activities and such in Hogwarts. Of course I'll be joining Hogwarts." she said with a smile. Luciela listened patiently as the twins gave their own opinions about the Houses in Hogwarts. In reality, Luciela really thinks that she will be best suited in Slytherin because of her behavior. But who knows, the Sorting Hat might send her to Hufflepuff.

She blushed a little when she heard Casper telling their little sister that Luciela was pretty. She only smiled at the little girl and said, "Sorry, I don't have any dolls."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back