The holiday before the wedding

Caysi smiled. "It's actually really warm, it's like a hot tub." She laughed. Caysi watched Jason do his handstand, but to only be knocked down by a wave. "Did I ever tell you that I was called into the Olympics for diving?" She asked him, of course she had
to decline because she had broken her arm, and couldn't make the Olympics.

Jason thought for a second then shook his head. " I dont think so but then again im not too interested when it comes to muggle stuff so you may have told me but i may have just of forgotten it." He shrugged. He knew that Caysi was into all that muggle stuff as were he family but he wasn't too interested or bothered about all that.

Caysi nodded, she was trying to get a tan before the wedding so that she didn't seem so white and pale like her wedding dress. "When the kids are twenty were going to be only thirty nine." She said smiling.

Jason frowned at what she said. It was true and it made Jason feel a little old but not that much. " Thats not too bad i suppose i mean it could be worse we could be fifty when they are twenty. Now that would be a little bad. I would hate to have parents that old when i was that young." He laughed then stopped and thought. " Wait im not even that old yet what am i chatting on." He lauhed and stretched the back of his neck. " Anyway..."

Caysi laughed " I suppose it is better than that." She said smiling at him. Caysi laid down fully on her back, placing her hands on her stomach. " Yes, anyways.. the wedding is so soon." She nodded.

Jason nodded and led down on his front next to her. " Indeed it is. How are you feeling?" He rested his head on his lower arms and looked at her with a smiled on his face as he spoke. He hadnt really know her for very long but what he felt for her was like he had know her his whole life. He had completely fallen head over heels in love with her and didnt think that it would ever change. How could something this perfect shatter into a million pieces? It just wouldnt happen.

Caysi smiled. "I'm feeling good actually," She said. "I couldn't be happier." She added. Caysi felt like yesterday she met Jason, but it was so long ago and the wedding was so close. "I just can't believe that I'm getting married, it just seems like a fantasy to me." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back