The holiday before the wedding

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was sat by the door on top of his suit case. Him and Caysi had agreed that they should go on holiday before the wedding so they were going to their actual wedding place. He sighed and leant his head against the wall. " Hey hun, not to be a nudge but continents are moving faster then you. Do i need to tie a pot of ice cream to a stick and dangle it in front of your face so you will move faster." He said laughing.

Caysi sighed and laughed. " No, you don't need to do that. It's not needed." She laughed. " I have only one more suitcase to pack, remember we're going straight to France after, so I can't forget anything." Caysi said. Caysi walked through her wardrobe which was the size of Belgum alone. She needed to take everything that was in there and pack it. " See, almost done." She said packing the last bit of clothes that were in the wardrobe. " Only, 5 suitcases from me, and one from you.. hmm interesting." She laughed, sitting on the bed.

Jason shrugged and stood up. " Thats because im smart and my case is bigger on the inside. Less luggage for me and more for you." He said kissing her for head and placing his hand on her tummy. " Mummy will be all big and strong after this trip with all the clothes and other girly cr@p thats in her never ending array of bags." He said and smiled at her. " Loooooove yooooou." He chuckled and picked up the bags, about 3 anyway. " Ok you grab those two and i will apperate us there."

Caysi laughed, " Oh yeah, nice and big." She said playfully. " A couple more months till you guys come out, thank God." She said. " Alright," Caysi grabbed the bags. " Let's go." She said smiling at Jason.

Jason grabbed her shoulder and apperated out the house. The uncomfortable and yet familiar feel of his feet leaving the ground took over.
When his feet met with the ground again he instantly felt the heat on him and he sighed. " Phew its hot here. I think i have a tan already. Ok so our house thing is there by the beach so lets get there before we end up a boiling puddle of flesh in the floor. I dont want to end up like an egg like Riley." He laughed and began to walk

Caysi felt weird apparating, she hadn't done it for some time now. She nodded at Jason and walked up with him. She entered the hut. " Oh, see it's so nice in here." She said smiling placing the bags down. " Now, were in here for two weeks." Caysi said, unpacking some of her clothes into the drawers. " And, the beach is right there." she added.

Jason walked in and looked around the place. " Yeah its very cozy. Is it just me or does this place look and feel so small compared to our place." He said smiling and using his wand to pack his things away as he couldnt be bothered to actually do it by hand. " Yeah the beach is right there. Lets just hope we dont get engulfed by a huge wave with a surfer shouting, WOOOOOOOOOO, on it." He laughed. " Wow two weeks is a long time isnt it. Im just hoping they sell ice cream because if not im dreading this holiday." He laughed again

Caysi smiled. " We better not get engulfed, or else I'm going to have a few words for someone." She mumbled. " I really want to go jet skiing soon, I want to go so bad, that I'm actually craving it, if that makes sense." She shook her head. Caysi finished packing and layed down on the bed. " No, your right, this place is smaller, not like our USSR sized house." She laughed. " I hope that there is ice cream." She smiled.

Jason looked up at the ceiling as he spoke with a smile on his face. " Yeah i hope so too. I dont want my ears to bleed." He laughed. " Wow can you believe it, we only have two weeks left of being single. I need a stag do soon. You will need to do your hen night thing as well." He rolled on his front and looked at her. " I bet you will be getting loads of male dancers wont you. They will all be over weight midgets as well wont they." He laughed

Caysi laughed. " Just two weeks left, wow, it went buy so quickly." She said. " I swear it was just last week we met." Caysi smiled. " Over weight midgets? How ever did you find that out?" She asked sarcasticly. " I actually got about seven of them, so they can be occupied with other people too." She added.

Jason laughed at what she said. She always did make him laugh. " Well im glad to see that you found a turn on but anyway. I need to think of my besy friends to come to this thing. Riley obviously. Do you think that Dan would go as well?" He liked Dan So it made sense for him to be there too

Caysi nodded. " I don't know your best freinds, that's what you decide." She laughed. " Yeah, Dan will come for sure.. or I'll make him. Either way he will be there." She said looking at Jason seriously. Caysi then died of laughter, rolling on the bed.

Jason laughed as Caysi went into fit of laughter on the bed. " Careful hun, dont laugh to much you might fart or something. I dont want to be gassed thanks." He laughed again then threw the corner of the duvet at her then a pillow and chuckled

" Eww." She said taking the covers off of her and placing the pillow back in it's original position. " Do you think that your sister will be fine in the house?" She asked him. " We have all this to ourselves, what should we do first?" She asked looking back at him.

Jason smiled then nodded. " Yeah im sure she will be fine dont worry about it. She is 15 thats older than i was when i had to perminatly live on my own. I dont think two weeks will be a problem for her." He said sitting back down. " What ever you want to do im fine with."

Caysi nodded. " Um, how about we sleep?" She asked looking at him. " I'm, oh so, very tired." She laughed getting under the covers. " You can do whatever you want; I'm just going to go to sleep." She said, getting comfortable.

Jason nodded hen kissed her on the head. " Ok sweet dreams hun. Im going to go on the beach. Maybe for a swim." He smiled then got up and put his swim suit on and walked out and went onto the beach and into the water

Caysi nodded. " You have fun." She yawned, flipped over to her side and went to sleep.

Jason went swimming in the sea for a while then when he got tired out he went on the beach and led down and shut his eyes. When he opened them again he switched side and led on his front and did the same. Once he got back up he went into the sea and washed the sand from him. He jogged back up to the house and went in the room and walked next to Caysi and ran his hand through his hair so all the water would sprinkle out onto her. He then smiled widly and stood back up

Caysi was sound asleep. She was dreaming about how some guy on a horse came to save her from the evil dragon, typical. She awoke to the sprinkles of water on her face and the dampness of her hair. " Seems like you had some fun didn't you?" She asked him, while she twisted herself up in the bed.

Jason laughed and went over to the cub board and got changed again. " I did indeed. I tell you though getting into the sea is like getting into a bath its that warm. I was a little taken back." He turned back around and sat on the end of the bed. " Are you feeling anymore awake now?"

Caysi nodded, she curled her feet up and smiled. " I'm more awake now." She yawned. "I feel so much better." She smiled. Caysi rubbed her stomach and smiled. "Beach time." Caysi said getting out of bed. She went to the dresser and picked out her bikini.

Jason sighed and rolled his eyes before going to he door and waiting for her to get changed. " I have just been there woman." he laughed slightly. " The water is really as warm as i said it was. You should bring your shower stuff." He laughed some more

Caysi changed and went outside of the bathroom. " Oh, yeah family bath time." She laughed. Caysi folded her clothes and put them neatly on a pile in the hamper. She walked outside into the warm sun, making her way to the beach.

Jason followed her out towards the beach and took hold of her hand as their feet reached the warm sand. He walked with her towards the sea and walked strait in with out even flinching. It still surprised him at how arm it was. " Told you it was warm." He said then ducking under and doing a handstand, only to be knocked down by a wave. He stood back up and laughed " I can do hem better. The wave got in the way." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and laughed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back