OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Chaos. that was the best word to describe the great hall this morning. while some people were here just to have some breakfast before class others who never usually came to the great hall were here to find deliveries. people were calling names trying to find the person they were looking for. walking up and down house tables and often playing cat and mouse because the person they were looking for was looking fo someone else on the other side of the hall. and thus the chaos cycled. was linden going to add to the chaos this morning too? of course he was. he didn't know most of the people on his list. and wouldn't be able to recognise half of them. the great hall was the best option to find someone he had asked at the Gryffindor table and some helpful girl had pointed lin in this direction at a boy. lin headed over there. good morning. are you Soloman?" he asked wanting to be sure that he had the right guy before getting the rose out
@Solomon Tofilau

Sully was trying to shovel down his food quickly as possible, hoping to catch as much of the rose chaos as possible before he had to go. He was mid shovel when someone approached him and Sully quickly swallowed, ignoring the sharp pain in his throat from taking too big a bite. "Yeah but everyone calls me Sully, aye," he said, squinting and grinning when he recognized Hufflepuff's little keeper. "Hope you're ready to get rinsed in the upcoming game," he said brightly.

Linden was glad that hehad found the right boy. he was a bit older but looked like the kind of person it would be fun to hang out with. that sort of energy must be a Gryffindor thing because willow had it too. "no way. hufflepuff are going to beat you. how many seekers have you done though in the last two years?" he said. obviously all positions on the team were important but it was the seeker that usually won the game or not. and it had been a bit of a shock when the seeker had left the team the previous year with no warning. "but today we can get along as I have a rose for you" he said. picking up about four yellow roses until he found the right one for the boy and held it out for him.

Sully boy

How romantic of mine to send you an rose right? But dude your the best. Thanks for being such an good friend and have my back.
Forever Team Chasersquad.

-Noel

@Noel Waldgrave

Sully snorted at the kid's bravado, shaking his head. "We're just that good we don't need to rely entirely on our seeker. Besides, Flynn's solid," he said, puffing out his chest proudly. He laughed when Linden mentioned getting along, having enjoyed a little bit of posturing. "Ah yeah, I guess. For the rose's sake, aye," he said, taking the rose and snorting again at Noel's note. "Cheers," he added, nodding his head in thanks to Linden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back