The guitar and it's puppetier

She grinned back at him. "Yeah exactly. That's why i came here as soon as i heard about Angel."

Cameron nodded his head. Sarah did seem like loads of fun. "Tell me more about Angel." Cameron said with a smile. He needed information to tell his sisters.

She smiled. She loved talking about Angela. "Well she is about 5'2" and shrinking. which runs in the family. Weird right?" She laughed a bit. "She's smart for her age, and an amazing person. She's nice to everyone, unless she really doesn't like you." She thought more, what other information could he want to know about her. "Oh and she's clueless sometimes. She's a real goofball."

Cameron laughed. "She sounds a lot like my sisters. The niceness and stuff. Kiera is an amazing 5 foot while Katheryn is 5' 1''. I don't think they will be growning much more. Kiera probably stunted her growth with all that gymnastics." he said shaking his head. He didn't care for his sister's gymnastics. He had seen her get badly hurt before.

Sarah laughed. "They are alike you know. Angela nd her cousin do gymnastics every chance they can practice. Even though i think that Angela needs to concentrate on music more." She grinned. Angela was an amazing singer, even though she hated her voice. "So what about your sisters. What is it like liveing with them, or do you live somewhere else?"

Cameron laughed. "Yeah but at least Angela and her cousin probably don't try and do it at the national and world level? Kiera has been competing Nationally for years. Before she even found out about magic. I suppose thats why she always managed to do things that the other girls were having trouble with..." he mused. Cameron shook his head. "Well they are interesting thats for sure. I live with my mother right now and of course they have a room there but also at Dad's. We grew up together though. They can be really annoying but I love them." Cameron replied fondly.

"Well, no she doesn't. she's too afraid. She ahd no confidence, and Skyle ahsn't gotten around to any big things. But your sisters sound amazing!" She smiled. "i only ever had a mean sibling and my brother. Whenever he wasn't home, i had to hide myself away." She laughed. "But Catlina was just a nasty child because she was spoiled." She shrugged and fell backwards. She laughed when she hit the ground. She should've learned the first time, but she never did.

Cameron laughed. "Be glad she doesnt want to compete. Kiera seems to like almost killing herself." he muttered darkly. "Thank god Kat never got into that mess. I think that the girls would get along well with Angela." he said honestly. She seemed like a sweet girl. Cameron listened to what Sarah said about her sister. "Thats horrible really." he said shaking his head. He laughed as Sarah fell backwards to the ground. He rushed in front of her and extended his hands. "Are you alright?" he asked amused.

she smiled, yawning, her mouth getting big. Before she closed it, her yawn squeaked and she took his arms. "Yeah just peachy." She rubbed her backside. "But now i don't think i will want to sit down for a while." she laughed. "Anyways, yeah i guess i should be glad. The last thing i want is for her to be hurt." She sighed.

Cameron laughed at Sarah as he pulled her up. "All better." he said as she stood rightside up again. Cameron laughed again. "Yeah not soo easy seeing someone you love lying on the floor crying because they tried to flip in a way humans weren't meant to." he said shaking his head. He had seen Kiera like that on several occasions. Still, she got back up and did it again. "On second thought, keep Angela away from Kiera. She might try and convince Angela that its 'fun' to try flip through the air." he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

She giggled. "Yeha i get what you mean. Kiera might be a bad influence. Then again, it might be a confidence buster. She hasn't had any trouble making friends thouhg. In fact, i feel sorry for her..." Sarah trailed off. From what Angela had said, guys were already crushing on her. And she hadn't even told them the truth.

Cameron laughed as Sarah said Kiera might be a bad influence. No doubt in his mind that Kiera would be just that. He listened as Sarah said the girl didn't have trouble making friends. Then he frowned at the last part. "What do you mean you feel sorry for her?" he asked, confused.

"Well it's difficult to explain without being weird and all. But she's an early bloomer, and if guys like her now... well then... well... " She paused. She couldn't just tell Angela's secret. "You know."

Cameron shrugged his shoulders. He didnt really understand what she was saying but if she couldnt tell him that was fine. He understood about secrets. Cameron nodded his head. "All the boys all over her?"

She giggled. "Yeah. I just know that when she starts school, her cousin will have to beat them off with a stick." She laughed.

Cameron laughed. "You must be so proud. She sounds like a beautiful little girl." he said smiling.

"Yeah, if only she was really mine. i don't have the guts to tell her that they are locking her mom away soon." Sarah sighed, she didn't know how Angela was going to take it.

Cameron frowned. "Locking her mom away? Why?" he asked confused.

She tried to keep up the smile. This was another sensitive subject for Sarah, but she needed to tell someone about this. "Well, she is very, very sick. She was cursed, and it made her unfit. For a while, Angela was able to help her mom, but now that she's leaving, her mom is unfit to live alone." Sarah looked at the ground. This was a very horrible thing to happen to such a great girl.

Cameron shook his head. It was a horrible thing to happen, especially to a young girl. "I'm so sorry Sarah." he said compassionately. "Is there anything anyone can do?" he asked.

"Not as far as i know. She wont let anyone help her. In my opinion, she's a great mom, and can do fine. But no one else agrees. She's in pain, that's all." Sarah said, looking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back