The guitar and it's puppetier

Cameron grinned at Sarah. This girl could be one of his new best friends. He laughed at her. "Thank you. I try to be nice and considerate. Just the way my dad raised me.'' he said, chuckling. "I don't know why girls want boys to treat them like dirt." Cam said shaking his head. "I hope it doesn't happen to your Angel. Maybe my little sisters can help guide her though they wont know the first year boys."

"Well Angela said she's met a few but... i don't want her to have the same problem i did." she sighed. "So your dad raised a gentlemen?

Cameron frowned. "What problem did you have?" he asked, hoping he wasn't being to personal but he felt like he knew the girl. Cam nodded his head. "Yes ma'am he did. Good ole southern hospitality." he said, grinning.

She frowned. "A bad boy-friend." She muttered, walking in a circle then facing him again. "Well Ye-haw." She said, putting on a fake southern accent.

Cameron frowned. "I am sorry you had such bad luck. I promise not all boys are bad." he told her. Cam laughed as she pretended to be southern. "We don't actually say Yehaw. Thats more red necks." he said amused.

"Eh, it's okay. He was actually my first boyfriend. I've only had one other." She said. it was embarrassing, but she had just recently had her first kiss. "So you are now a redneck, cause you said Ye haw!"

Cameron nodded his head. He understood her a little better. He laughed at her. "No ma'am I am not a red neck." he said laughing at her joke.

She grinned, flashing her teeth again. "So now what do you want to talk about."

Cameron shrugged. He liked her smile. It was pretty. "Well I dunno. What do you do for a living?" he asked curiously.

"Well i don't have a real job yet. And i don't want one really. Back home i did singing, and dancing." Though she wouldn't admit to what type of dancing. "So maybe a preforming job would be nice, though i haven't exactly found one!" Seh closed her lips around her teeth, still smiling. "What about you?"

Cameron smiled a genuine smile. "Sounds like loads of fun." he said, really meaning it. "I don't have a job yet. I applied at the ministry but I haven't gotten a reply yet. So until then I'm just hanging out." he said, flashing her a carefree smile.

"Well I'm sure you'll get the job. You could charm the pants off of anyone there!" She smiled and looked around. The alleys were extremely quiet for some reason. "Anyways... what else is there to talk about?" She was never good at first meetings.

Cameron laughed. "Thanks I hope so." he said. He wanted her to be right about that. Cameron stood up and dusted himself off. "Would you care to go for a walk?" he asked, extending his hand to help her off the ground.

She took his hand and stood up. "Yes i'd love to go on a walk..." She said. "Or am i supposed to say 'Do you think i need to go on a walk, are you saying i'm fat?!' " She said, faking an insulted look.

Cameron laughed. "Oh don't get me started on those type of girls." he said knowing Sarah was joking. "I just get restless if sitting too long."

"Yeah, i love doing that to people though. It's fun to see them react!" She started walking forward. "Add?" She asked after he mentioned not being able to sit still for to long.

Cameron laughed. It was fun to see peoples reactions. He shook his head. "Your bad." he teased her. Cameron laughed as he asked if he had ADD. He shrugged his shoulders. "My dad always thought that but I never took medication for it. If I have ADD it was always manageable." he told her with a smile.

She laughed. "The baddest!" She liked this guy, he was extremely cool. Nothing like the stuck up jerks back home. "My doctor said i had add and i said. I don't have add it's just... oh look shiny."

"Oh yeah definitely not ADD." Cameron said rolling his eyes. He was just teasing her. He knew she meant that as a joke. Cam like Sarah. She was fun and cool.

She whistled and walked backwards so that she could face him and talk to him. "So... wanna know anything else?"

Cameron laughed as she walked backwards. Sarah was definitely entertaining him. "Well you never did say where you are from. Just that you went to Beaubaxtons." he said with a smile.

"Oh I'm from Japan, but i stayed in France during the school year." She said with a grin. She had loved Japan, even though not everyone was nice.

Cameron grinned. "Wicked!" he exclaimed. "I've never been there. What's it like?" he asked curiously.

She thought about his question for a second. "It's really busy, and everybody always has something to do. There's no time for fun. which sucks!"

Cameron frowned. "That doesn't sound like a place I would like then. I love fun!" he said flashing Sarah a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back