Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
This is set at the beginning of S2
Liusaidh was disappointed to be back at school, she had liked being home. it had been fun good fun to be able to see her family, to interact with Graeme and Aonghas. She was really enjoying the occasional work she did at the family store though she still never really took it seriously. She liked spending time with the wee bairn Fraser. It was just good. But she was back at school and knew that the one thing she needed to do was improve her quidditch. Graeme had given her lots of tips about how to fly better, about catching and throwing, and Liusaidh would only listen to Graeme or maybe Rory if he wasn't a family traitor. She had come out to the quidditch pitch at school and was intending to practice what she'd been taught, over and over again so that she could get better at it. Afterall, Liusaidh did firmly believe that she was the greatest chaser that ever lived and so she had to practice until everyone else saw it, or just practice and then bully everyone into saying it, but why couldn't she do both? For now, she was just practicing.

Giselle had stayed at school over the break. She didn't felt like going home and wanted to take every change to work on her masterplan. How to stop quidditch and the danger the sport brought. She was so angry that Tilly had decided to play quidditch and even as beater. The girl had betrayed her, she started to like her and that was something hard for Giselle, since she didn't opened up easily and mostly felt grumpy towards everyone. Giselle did her walk and was on an mission. She wanted to destroy stuff and hang up posters at the quidditch pitch. The place felt strange to her. It had different emotions for her. One was that she knew her mother had loved her work as quidditch player, but the other was the horror of her mother lying on the ground. The image she never would forget. She made her way to the pitch to look what she could do today. Than she noticed an familliar redhead. Lius... She wanted practicing it seemed. Ofcourse she would play quidditch, would she do it only to annoy her it would be something. '' Carefull. You never know what happens, and you will be lying there.'' She than pointed to the ground.
'' Not that I will complain.'' The blonde than said.

Liusaidh was practice and then down at who was yelling up at her. Rolling her eyes deeply as it appeared to once again be Rosenberg. ”There arenae any bludgers ya elephant,” She yelled back, but Liusaidh had the quaffle in hand. And she was deciding how worth it it was to throw it at Rosenberg. THe issue would be getting it back, but she did have her wand, she could try to summon it back each time. She didn’t know how sporty Rosenberg was or how agile. Liusaidh had the advantage of being on a broom so she could easily dodge out of the way. So she took the quaffle and threw it hard towards where Rosenberg was standing. ”Careful Rosenberg, you never know what happens and you will be lying there, not that I’ll complain,” Liusaidh shouted as the quaffle flew hard towards Giselle.

Giselle put her arms over eachother and looked at Lius. Smirking as she responded. '' Doesn't mean you can't fall of your broom. Even without them. Your not that good after all.. lighthouse.'' The blonde than reacted bitter. Lius thought she was the best of the world or something in everything she did. She saw Lius had the quaffle in her hand. If she would do something now she could let her fall of her broom. To show her how dangerous this sport was. But than suddenly the quaffle was coming in her way and Giselle was just in time to jump away to the side, but it hit an small part of her side still. '' WTF?! "' She than yelled and felt her blood boiling. Lius just copied her sentence and Giselle blew an curly hair away before standing up again. '' YOUR SO ANNOYING! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE. GO PLAY THAT STUPID GAME OF YOURS AND GET YOURSELF KILLED.'' The blonde than said and looked above her. Giselle didn't even cared that she would let Lius make her so angry, because she will not mess with her. The blonde took her wand and pointed it at Lius and her broom quickly. '' Stupefy!'' She than said out of anger. Hand shaking but confident of her goal.

Liusaidh rolled her eyes at her and had to laugh a little at the nickname she was given, ”Lighthouse?” she called back, ”Dae I light up yer life?” she was pretty disappointed when the quaffle missed but not with how annoyed that seemed to make Giselle. She was suddenly screaming at her. She noticed her wand out and was able on the broom to dodge out of the way. She took out her own wand and summoned the quaffle back to herself, she began flying around, keeping her distance but circling over Giselle, trying to annoy her as she wouldn’t be able to easily keep her gaze on her. She put the wand away and held up the quaffle, taking a moment and then throwing it again towards Giselle, using all of her quidditch strength to throw it and throw it hard at her.

With her wand pointed at Lius she felt her hands shaking out of anger. She sighted and rolled with her eyes. '' You light up an fire of anger with me, yes!!'' She than said loud. She was irritated to her spell missed, but whatever on an broom would be hard to hit she figured. She saw Lius flying over her like an annoying fly and kept her wand at her, firing another spell at her and another one, since she wasn't confident it would hit. Than noticing the quaffle coming at her. With much more power, it had more speed. She tried to jump away but the quaffle hit her in the side. '' YOU ARE SO DEAD.'' She screamed and stood up agian, feeling at her side which hurted an bit. '' Come here and fight me. Or don't you dare? Being chicken on your stupid broom!'' Giselle than said and sighted. '' I can punch you in your sleep. I will take revange. If you don't face me NOW!'' Giselle was blinded with anger.

Liusaidh was still up in the air, flying and dodging anything that would come her way. She giggled lightly as Giselle started screaming at her. She shook her head. ”Why would ah endanger myself like that….when ah’m nice and safe up here,” Liusaidh would never get down from such a height, she didn’t think Rosenberg was worth her time really. Worth her flying down. She shrugged a little, ”Aye it’d be mighty brave ae ye tae punch me while a sleep, didnae realise ye were such a disgraceful fighter, but ah shoulda guess,” Liusaidh shouted back.

Giselle rolled her eyes she had so much trouble when she was mad to control it and she could smash things like she could do at home as well. She felt really guilty after than to face her father, he worked hard for the children having his own shop together with Sofia. And Giselle was than again really mad at herself. But Lius deserved all that anger, she had no sorry for her. She agreed that she was in danger if she woulds stand in front of her now. Giselle could take an broom and chase her but she was afraid of hights so she will not go there. '' Chicken!'' Giselle than screamed. She was afraid of coming here. Giselle didn't cared about what Lius said, she was an chicken right now. '' Well If I don't get my chance now. I will go for the next one. You can't be up there forever so!!'' Lius could try and be awake, she hoped she would. She needed to pay, and Giselle would take it. And she would try to get away with it, because she needed Styx still. She wasn't gonna wait here more longer, but slammed with her fist to the closest thing she could see. Not bothering about how much it would hurt her fist. She than showed Lius what she wanted to do with her. '' Like this!'' She than said and sighted for an moment.

Last edited:
Liusaidh remained hovering on her broom, shrugging lightly at being called a chicken, she didn’t really want to go bother with Rosenberg when she had the higher ground and she wasn’t tempted by such taunts, why would she intentionally put herself more in harms way than she was. She listened to the girl blabber on and on, and just pulled out her wand holding it lightly in her hand. She watched the fact the girl slammed her fist into the closest thing to the other girl. ”Oh ahm soooo scared,” she said back, ”Wee psycho rosenberg’s gonnae punch me, ahm sooo worried fae ma safety,” she twirled the wand lightly in her fingers and then cast Petrificus Totalus she knew she really should engage in this with magic but she felt like Rosenbrg really needed a moment to calm down and that would definitely help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back