Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Edmund)
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
-placeholder-

Though Winnie wanted to put her past at Hogwarts New Zealand behind her, metaphorically locking the memories away in a box never to be opened again, she simply couldn’t resist prying into the lives of her old friends for much longer. With Domi also moving to Hogwarts Scotland, Winnie had been reminded of the gossip she left when she transferred, and with everyone in their year being a little older and with the possibilities of what might happen being considerably more dramatic, she couldn’t keep herself from writing a little letter to Analei, hoping this would clue her into the rumor mill. Surely, something had happened at the other Hogwarts half a world away, and no matter what it was, she couldn't wait to hear all about it.​

To Analei said:
Analei, sweetie!

So sorry I haven’t sent you a letter earlier! I transferred to Hogwarts Scotland and just haven’t had the time, what with preparing for OWL exams and everything.

Anyway, I’ve grown to miss our little chats, and would love to keep in touch now that I’m settled in over here.

How are things going for you this year? Are you finding classes more difficult? How’s your friend Anvil? I think his name was spelled that way, excuse me if I got it wrong!

How’s everyone else in our year? is there anything exciting I should know?

Would love to hear back soon! I hope everything truly is swell with you.

Winnie xoxo

Last edited:
To Winnie said:
Hey Winnie!!

It's so lovely to hear from you! I noticed your missing presence around the school, I can't believe you've transferred to Scotland! I would love to keep in touch.
How is Scotland going? What made you move there?!

Classes are definitely more intense, it's OWLs for us as well, and I've also been made Prefect, so that's really exciting for me. Hehe - his name is Arvel. He is also Prefect with me, which I am so glad about! Especially seeing as we are patrol buddies - but also Simon Vanity which is really awkward.

Ummm, you probably already know but Diana and Simon broke up? And Emilia and Derek did as well! Aaaand, did I tell you I was dating Edmund Westwick?
What's new with you??

Love Analei <3

To Analei said:
Analei!

Scotland is very different but also very the same, its so weird!! They have the same uniforms as HNZ, but it's the otherside of the world. Everyone has accents too!!! I moved because my mum and dad have split up, and my dad moved back to the UK. I would have told you, but they dropped it on me out of nowhere and I was getting ready to move at the drop of a hat, it happened so quickly.

Oh wow, you got prefect?! That’s awesome!! and so did Arven and Simon, wow!! Who else got prefect in our year? is anyone sad they didn’t get it? Did someone get it that shouldn’t have?? At least you have your friend with you for patrols!!

Wow that’s a lot of break ups!! Do you know why Diana and Simon broke up?? Is it interesting? Has anything else happened? I’m so out of the loop, I didn’t know you and one of the Westwicks were dating! I always get the twins mixed up, are you dating the same twin Diana dated?? If you are, then I’m sure you’ll be much better suited for him. Congrats!

Not much is going on with me, though I may or may not be crushing on someone back at HNZ, don’t tell anyone!!

Love,
Winnie xoxo

To Winnie said:
Winnie,

Is it hard for you to understand their accents? Do they understand you? How weird that it's so similar though! I guess, they share the same name, they must be similar! Have you done much shopping there?
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. That must be really hard for you. How are you feeling about it? I hope you are settling in okay.

I definitely feel like Emilia should have gotten Prefect! I mean, I'm glad I did too, but she also would have been perfect. Kauri Tipene and Sophie Wilson are headboy and girl. Alexis Kramer and Kira Wolf are the Ravenclaw Prefects, Sapphire Michaels and Derek Tahana (!!) are the Slytherin Prefects and Willow Cullen and Mazikeen Rowe are the Gryffindor ones. It would have been bad if it were Emilia and Derek and they got partnered up.

I'm actually not too sure, I don't really speak to Diana or Simon, but apparently she broke up with him and stormed out so I don't think it was a very amicable break up which is sad. Though I do hope Simon got what was coming to him! I don't think he is very nice. I think he's moved on already too.
Yes, he's the same one Diana dated. There was a bit of confusion with it to begin with...I think he still liked Diana but I think they both realized that they just didn't fit any more. He's been teaching me how to play the piano and it just kinda went from there...but I think he's really sweet and cute, and I really like him, so I'm very happy!

Ahhh who is it?! I promise not to tell! You don't have to tell me - but also I'm so curious! Do you write them too??

Love Analei <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back