OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Becca was all time was thinking about her son when she wached the game. She first time walked the game and her mother was told that she needed go to people one day, becouse she was got depresion later of pregnancy. She was alone but her dad was so mad at Jackson family and he was preaty rich man that he can destroy them but Becca asked her dad not do that becouse mayby a little time she was sorry about ex husband. He was nothing to her but he don't deserve this end life like a farmer boy. Becca take deep breath and she was looked a little sad but she hoped that she is fine. She stoped by some hotdog and drink Cola. She need something good at this night and it was sad a little that game was over and she needed go home. Her mom was taking good her to her little Theo.

Last edited:
Hunter was upset at their loss. It was a pre-season game but then again, he wanted to give his best for the team. Hunter barely hit anybody, the bludgers uncooperatedable with the other beater. They were unsync at their best. After changing clothes, he exited in the back where there's no reporters. He just didn't want any of it right now, how he wished his sister, Ireland, didn't watched the game. With his hoodie over his head, Hunter came by the concession stand. Bumping accidentally someone's shoulder, "Excuse me, I didn't mean to." He apologized to the person. The man was busy getting out of there that he was bumping to people getting out of the pitch.

"It's okey. I just lost my hot dog." Becca take deep breath and looked for the stranger. "Are you okey?" She looked him and he seemed hurry and game was not so bad.

@Hunter Baird

Hunter didn't imagine that he would bump into someone and lost their food in the process. Christ, really? His thought process was to buy the lady another one but he wanted to get out of there fast. "I'm okay but your hotdog isn't." He was thinking of another way to get back at the lady for ruining her night. She might be a fan of theirs or a fan of the opposing team, if it was the latter then her night is messed up. "Umm, this might sound weird but would you like to get out of here and get something else with me?" Hunter offered.

''Well, it was not fate to eat.'' Hotdog was underground and she take deep breath and feel sad about lost food. Like a little small drama queen. ''I would love to go.'' Becca was thinking about her son and hoped he was doing fine with her mom and soon she will be home.

@Hunter Baird

He was surprised when the woman just agreed at the offer. But either way, he has to repay what he had done to her food. Hunter took out his wand and held her hand, he was about to attempt something he hadn't done in a long time. With a swish of his wand, they were engulfed in darkness and next thing was they landed at a dark alley. "Are you all right? Nothing hurts?" Hunter asked the lady. It was the first time in forever he had done side apparition and it was with a woman as well. "I hope eating in Auckland is fine with you? I've already made a reservation at this restaurant before I bump into you." He explained. Scratching the back of his head, embarrassed at the sudden take away.

"Not sure. I feel disy" She was try sty normal. Rebeca was forgot appirition and she didn't feel a long time. She take deep breath and for moment she feel better. Becca was forgot something that she didn't use and right now she was fine. "It's fine eating Auckland. Realy?" Becca smiled and she was surprised that he was alredy did.

@Hunter Baird

When she said she was dizzy but not hurt, she chuckled. "Then you're fine." He said smiling at her. People who hadn't experienced side apparation will surely feel the effect after but in some occasions, it doesn't go so well for the person doing the side apparation. "Come on, before I loose the reservation." Hunter absentmindedly took her hand and walked with her. "I'm Hunter by the way. Hunter Baird, I play for the Moutohora Macaws. The game that you just saw." Remembering the events has a bitter taste to it. There will be a rematch and he was glad about it.

She take deep breath and take his hand. Becca didn't wanted lose reservetion and later got bad feeling for this. "I am Rebeca Romanova" Mayby he was her Romanov family that they was realy rich and powerpull. ",I think you hear Romonov family in the media. I am big fun of you " She told him with warm smile.

@Hunter Baird

"Well, nice to meet you Rebeca." He said and while he noticed his hand with her, Hunter gracefully detached his hand with hers. Feeling a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I don't really pay attention about the media. But my sister does, she's the business woman of our family. Maybe she had heard of your family." The Baird family has a corporation base in Australia and her sister runs a foundation for sick animals that have been abandoned. Hunter decided the corporation world isn't for him and became a professional Quidditch player.

His cheeks felt warm as the woman named Rebeca said she was a fan of him.
"I promise next time I'll do good. Now that I know someone is actually watching me." Hunter chuckled. They rounded the corner and the restaurant was just across the street. "The restaurant is across the street. I promise you'll like this restaurant." He told Rebeca.

''You to.'' He seemed nice and she didn't met nice man in her life. ''What your sister name?'' Becca asked with warm smile and she looked him and mayby she will be know her.

Becca was woried that she will be take to long time here and she was thinking about her son and mom to. She needed know that he is alright. ''I belive you!'' She smiled him.

@Hunter Baird

They arrived at this posh restaurant but it was his favourite and he had eaten here before when he and sister were just kids. "Peyton Baird is her name. You'll like her but she's too busy to be around sometimes." Hunter told her his sister's name. The man opened the door for Rebeca. Hunter hoped that she will like the restaurant as much as he liked it.

''I understand, somtimes hard work in life can take all things.'' She was know becouse her dad was bissines man and he was bisy all the time and he helped her a lot but still he was not always home as she remember. When he opened the door and walked there Becca now was understand why he liked this place. ''Nice place.'' She smiled him. Becca was truly happy about this night and be a fan of him who was like big dream came true.

@Hunter Baird

Hunter smiled at her approval. They were greeted by the maître d', "A reservation for Baird. Adjust that reservation for two." He told the maître d'. The man nodded and led them to the quiet part of the restaurant. "Glad that you like it because I'm starving." He chuckled a bit while he pulled the chair for her to sit.

Becca didn't say anything when he talked the restourant worker. She only need waited for walking next and that will be some 3 minutes and then they can go. "Me to" if she was not lost her hot dog. That she was not be hungry. "Mayby it was a sign lost hotdog. " She joked..
@Hunter Baird

Once they got sat, Hunter looked at the menu. He chuckled when Rebeca keeps mentioning the lost hot dog. He felt bad and wanted to make her night worth while. "How about next time, when I play my last game with my team. I'll treat you for a concession stand hot dog?" It was cute that she was into that hot dog but then again, cheap food is always good.

"That would be nice. I be there for your last game to. I never missed it" She told him with warm smile and hoped that she didn't sounded weird person. She enyoi the time with him and right now she was glad that night was not end. "Why last game?" She asked.

@Hunter Baird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back