The four of us

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hayley had heard the big news, about her cousins going to Hogwarts New Zealand soon. Hayley wasn't sure if she should be pleased or the other way around. She did get along with Danton pretty well. She could spend the whole year with him without yelling at him, but his twin sister, Danielle was just unbelievably rude. Not that Hayley wasn't rude when she was younger, but Danni was so much worse than Hayley. And being in the same school was pretty much a nightmare to Hayley. What if they had to share room? That would be a disaster. She couldn't imagine staying in the same small, damp, ugly room with Danni.

However, Hayley had something in mind. She disliked the dark elites simply because Lykke Wu was no longer the captain. And Hayley didn't get along with the other co-captain. She didn't like being in any group anyway. So getting along with her cousins wasn't a bad idea anyway. She might be able to rule the school along with the Howards and she would show them who's boss. Yes, both the Hubertas and Howards were going to tell those losers in school. Hayley was sure that the Howards hated the muggleborns, as for Hayley she hated them because they were noisy and that they were odd so with the help of his cousins, they both would get rid of those noisy ones.

Danton still hadn't heard from Hogwarts. He wasn't very happy with the current situation, he wanted to get out of the house. He was starved of good company, the only person he could talk to was Dani, and they were together so often, that Danton was glad he would be seeing Hayley today, to have something new to talk about. He desperately hoped Casper wouldn't be there, but Hayley was blind where her brother was concerned, and didn't see him for the blood-traitor he was. He understood why-of course, but he felt feelings shouldn't be a part of scheming. She could feel everything she wanted later, but Casper definitely shouldn't be part of their plans. He doubted Hayley would see it that way, and he wasn't going to mention it to her.

He was walking along, and spotted Hayley. "Hello Hayley." he smiled, walking up to her, and began playing with a lighter in his pocket. "Long time, no see." he grinned, standing beside her. "So, when you called me here today-who else did you invite?" he asked, leaning back on the balls of his feet, and rocking back and forth. "No doubt this has something to do with Hogwarts?" he added, he didn't know if Danielle and Casper would be there, he hadn't talked to his sister about his and Hayley's meeting.

After waiting for a while, Danton came alone... Wait... Alone? Hayley rose her eyebrows as she glared at her beloved cousin walking toward her. When Danton asked her a question about inviting someone else, Hayley decided not to answer, she was aware that her cousins hated Caroline and Casper because they weren't prejudiced pureblood. And deep inside Hayley was quite upset with this fact. But Hayley loved them too much that she couldn't abandon them just because of this. She grew up together with him and he kept her away from trouble. She owed him much but other people knew nothing about this. "Danton" She greeted him as she walked toward him and gave him a quick hug after that. "Where's your..." She paused looking around and looked back to Danton in the eye "Sister" Of course she was referring to Danni instead of that little brat or Dakota.

The weather was pretty nice, it was warm just the way Hayley liked it. "Shall we go to your place or my place? If your siblings are all home then we'd better stay away from them, I don't want any distraction" She said flatly looking at him, letting him choose. Hayley didn't want to hear people shouting or trying to kill each other while she was talking to her cousin. And if the Howards were all home than this would happen. "How is it? Are you transferring to Hogwarts New Zealand? If you are then I have a lot of things to tell you about that school." She said and sighed as she walked away from him, toward her manor and stopped right before she went in, not caring if Danton agreed with going to her place or not but Hayley was sure he had no problem with it. "Coming?" She asked without even looking at him as she continued walking to the door and to her private library. "Where were we? Oh yeah, there are too many idiots in the school, half bloods, mudbloods who think that they own the school" She said in a disgust, actually she wasn't a hundred percent prejudiced pureblood, she was just materialistic, but she was sick being in the dark elites, she was probably the only pureblood there and most of the students were idiots.

Danton smiled as Hayley walked up to him, he hugged her back, in a friendly manner. Hayley was one of the few people Danton allowed to hug him, along with Dannielle and Dakota. He noted her silence and decided that he wouldn't dwell on the subject of her brother, he knew Hayley didn't like it. He answered her glare with a friendly smile, he knew Hayley-she probably wasn't that mad, she just liked things to be the way she wanted them. "Danielle? I don't know where she is, I thought seeing as you two don't get along I shouldn't invite her without your permission." he answered, with a sigh. It really wasn't convenient that Danni and Hayley didn't get along, they were the two people who were closest to him. He really didn't care about the younger children that much, he loved them and looked after them. Family was important to danton, but as of yet-the only one of his younger isblings who showed much promise was Dorothy-Dancel was too lazy, however Dorothy got angry too easily, you had to contain yourself and use tact to last in this world.

"We should go to yours, my family could bring the house down." Danton replied, in a stiff manner. That was one thing that annoyed him about his family, they had no order.They argued and made a scene-even in front of the Huberta's. Devlin especially-whom Danton used to idolise, but now he saw all Devlin's flaws and tried to learn from them. He blamed his parents for this-they were never home and never disciplined the younger children-and Dakota, who had lapsed into alcoholism and discord recently. "We might be, we applied, but the school still haven't answered-it is very tiresome." Danton answered. It irritated him that HNZ was taking so long to accept them, did the not know the meaning of respect-they were Howards, for God's sake! Danton walked after her, toward the Huberta's mansion. He liked the Huberta's-except Casper. Andrew Huberta-Hayley's Father, was Danton's idol. He really respected him, and looked up to him the way a son might usually look up to his Father, but Danton barely knew his Father.

"Sounds a lot like Hogwarts Scotland, but we managed them there, they just need to know their place-the bottom of the food chain." Danton had heard about the amount of mudbloods in HNZ. "I have heard about it, but from what I gather, to get to social standing, one has to mingle, or at least acknowledge some of the filth. Is that true?" he asked, knowing Hayley would give a true answer. The first step to success was becoming popular, people had to see you as better, elite even, before they feared you. He followed Hayley into the library and sat down in a comfortable chair. "So, what are your plans?" he asked, guessing that Hayley had some ideas.

The house elf came and served drinks and snacks and left quickly before Hayley dismissed her. They knew that Hayley disliked being bothered when she had friends over or family, not that she had them all the time, this was actually a rare moment. Her father disliked having other people around, especially idiots, but Danton, Hayley was sure that Andrew liked Danton. "I guess we just have to wait and see" The young girl sighed as she picked up a book from the table next to the window and placed it to the rack neatly. She liked it that way, perfect, neat. After all this was her private library, she didn't want a dust on the table, that was one of the reasons why the house elves clean her place five times a day, because she expected it to be perfect and clean.

Hayley looked back to her cousin and sat on the couch as she crossed her legs and sat up straight, looking at Danton in the eye. "Since we're going to be in the same school, her and I have to get along or at least pretend." Hayley had never agreed in this but she had to, she wanted to keep her family reputation good. "The house elf will inform her to come, if she wants to. After all you and I know that she's as stubborn as her younger sister" This was an insult but what she said was true. Danni insult Hayley every time they meet and what Hayley would do was to keep quiet and consider her cousin as a maniac. If Danni was messing up with a ten years old Hayley, she might ended up getting herself killed but Hayley had grown up and she didn't want to waste her energy to insult back. Later in the future, Hayley would show everyone that she would be better than them.

As Hayley listened to Danton speaking, the girl nodded her head, agreeing to what he said. "I met Lykke Wu, who is a pureblood and is no longer in Hogwarts. So she made this group called the dark elites. I joined that group just because a friend of mine is there and that Lykke was there. And now that she's no longer in Hogwarts, she made me a captain. But since I NEVER care about the personals in the group, I made a girl a co-captain and I don't want to call myself a captain because that's too much work so that makes both of us co-captains." She said and paused as she took a deep breath before continuing. "Now, I have to tell you that most of the members are idiots. And I don't know why I'm still in the group. But if you're coming to the school then I'm thinking about breaking them up. I'm not quitting the group yet but soon, I would. I don't even like the co-captain." If it wasn't for Lykke, Hayley would quit the group in a heart beat. "I must remind you tho, they're idiots and they wont listen to you no matter how hard you try, so don't even bother messing with them. Save your energy, time, whatever. What I want is them to know their position, just like what you said and start acting like what they're suppose to be, similar to the house elves." The blond haired girl said flatly, still looking at Danton in the eye, not moving an inch. "And since we're a family, we have to work together, yes Dancel, Danni, you and I, even my brother. I don't care what it takes, he has to be on our side" She said meaning it, she knew that the mission of hers was quite impossible. Casper was never a prejudiced pureblood, except that one time when he was stressed out, but she wanted him to be one, at least this would make her life easier.

Danton watched as the house elf came in. He took a drink, not acknowledging the elf's presence. He knew that Hayley wouldn't like that, plus-why bother? It was just a house elf, less than an animal really. "I suppose, but I'm pretty sure they'll accept us-after all, we have cousins and two siblings already going there-they're not likely to say no." he replied, casually. He sat back, drink in hand and prepared himself, today was important-he needed to make a splash when he came to Hogwarts, and he knew Hayley was the one to help him.

"I know, family unity is key, unfortunately-my siblings don't understand that-especially Dorothy, but I'll talk to Dancel-he'll get her to see sense." Danton countered, returning Hayley's gaze. He knew that Hayley liked to keep a solid base in school, because she knew-and she was quite right. A large, unified group, was much more intimidating than one person working alone. "Yes, and she might be angry with me, for not informing her about this meeting beforehand, but I'd say she'll come-we were discussing it, and she knows that having you on side and having a balanced front is key to getting anywhere in Hogwarts." what Danielle had actually said is that they could use Hayley, but Danton doubted their cousin was that easily manipulated. Anyway, he knew he could count on Hayley to remain level-headed if her and Danielle weren't getting along, even if he couldn't say the same for Danni.

Danton wasn't exactly happy when hayley nodded. It pained him to think that he would have to be socially involved with mudbloods and half-breeds, but if it was necessary, he could do it. "The Dark Elites? I haven't heard of them, what exactly are they?" he asked, he wanted as much information on Hogwarts New Zealand, before he went there. "Could that earn you some enemies-breaking up the group?" Danton asked, curiously, obviously if they were all idiots, they wouldn't be a problem, but he wanted to know what was ahead. "So, we are not taking over-we're just reminding them that they aren't on the same level as us." Danton smirked, he liked the idea. He paused for a moment and a thought occurred to him. "Are there any purebloods in the group-we wouldn't want to turn our own kind against us, no matter how stupid they are, their blood is pure." he stated, looking up at Hayley, as he took a sip of his drink. Danton wanted to cover all the bases before they made a decision. "Yes, you're right of course, should I call Dorothy and Dancel? Though I don't think they'd understand the intricacies of out position, Dorothy is more likely to get angry and insult someone." He asked, crossing his legs. He didn't like the idea of working alongside Casper, and he knew Casper wouldn't like the idea, he liked mudbloods, he talked to them and was friends with them, somehow he doubted Hayley's plan would involve all the family, but he would try, that's all he could do after all.

Hayley listened to Danton and nodded her head, hoping that he would be in the same school as her. That way, everything would be much more easier, with backups she would be able to do everything on her way. Since they were all pureblood, they would be able to show the non-pureblood that they were nothing. "The youngest in your family is like a mad dog leashed, so she will be a benefit when the enemies attacks and what we have to do is to unleash her and she will be crushing their souls, that is if she can. She's still a puppy, have to be trained. Such a shame that Devlin can't be in Hogwarts along with us" Hayley had to learn how to control everyone around her including her cousins.

The girl had no idea how to describe the group. "The Dark Elites? I would say that it's a group of idiots since Lykke left Hogwarts" Hayley hated the group they were hard to deal with and the girl didn't get along with the co-captain as well. "Logically I would, but then I don't care. I wasn't born to please them, I was born to satisfy myself." Hayley didn't care if the members ended up hating her because she was trying to ruin their life who were they anyway? Later they would understand why they didn't worth much, because their blood wasn't as pure as Hayley's, that was why. "So you better tell this plan to Danni. She will have to get along with me in school anytime, the walls have ears I don't want any rumors about us. After all we're cousins, your mother is my aunt so we'll have to watch for each other's back" She said standing up and walk toward the window, viewing the wand of hers that was placed on the desk.

Most of the time, Hayley agree with Danton but not this time. "I don't want any stupid pureblood, they can be those who carries your books. I don't want anyone touching my things." Hayley loved spaces between other people and her. Unless they were someone like Danton then Hayley wont mind. "I will crush idiots, even if their blood is pure. Stupid purebloods are ruining our reputation that's why I hate them. But if you want them to cling around you, replacing the house elves then I don't mind" She looked back showing no emotion to Danton. She liked Danton a lot, the only two boys that she got along was Casper and Danton. Both kept her away from trouble since they were young.

Danton was pretty sure that he would be in Hogwarts, and he was really looking forward to it. as it was-Hayley was his only friend, but you always needed people who followed you, and he was pretty sure there would be plenty of them at Hogwarts. "Yes, Dorothy can be hurtful, but she can't accept when she's wrong, we can train her, but it will take work-if Dorothy finds out that we are trying to manipulate her-she'll rebel." he replied. Danton pondered her statement about Devlin for a moment before responding "Devlin would be good in a fight, but he would also get into unnecessary fights, and ruin the unity of our front. I'd say we're safer with Danni, Dancel, you and I-we are the most level headed in the family-Dorothy, as I said before, will take some work."

"Do you think they will reform the group if you leave?" he asked, he could discredit the group easily, with Hayley's connections, and if the idiots tried to reform it, they could destroy them with a few well-thought out words in the right ears. "We can easily deal with them, if they get it in their heads to cause any trouble." Danton replied, smiling at Hayley's defiance, she was right though, if they were to please the memory of the Dark Lord, they must first please themselves. Danton decided he would tell Danni either on their way to Hogwarts, or in the first week or so-there they could be sure no younger ears were listening to what they shouldn't. "She will, I promise that." Danton replied, he could bring Danni around.

Danton sighed at Hayley, looking in her eyes. He had finished his drink and placed it on a coaster. "I know, but we always need to have people, who are there to take the fall-people we can lay the blame on, we have to look into the grander scheme of things-in years to come, we may have plans which cause danger to ourselves, and we need to lay the blame on someone else." Danton, cold as he was-did not like the idea of getting someone expelled, but if it helped the greater good, he was prepared to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back