The former Miss Goldeneyes needs plottage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
So, Sophia needs plottage. I have some vague plans for her, but it leaves a lot of room open for stuffs to happen. She'll be returning to the castle second term as a sixth year.

I'd prefer it if the characters were older. Sophia generally just gets annoyed by anyone too much younger than her. Well, actually she gets annoyed by just about everyone, but that's a different story.

I'm up for ideas if anyone has em. Feel free to post here or PM either of my Stark accounts (Sophia and Shane). I prefer PM if your idea is going to be exciting and dramaful, because, well, who doesn't like a good surprise? :D

All right, anyone else? Sophia could use some enemies aside from Ford, and some friends. Maybe a love interest, if any guys are up for it. Basically anything. :D

Hmm well I have Nina.. if you want.. but her life now basically consists of studying and roaming the castle.. quite boring really..

Hey, Sophia's like isn't exactly a bucket full of interesting right now either. She's just playing catch up right now and making some friends here and there.

Do you foresee Sophia and Nina getting along? Sophia tends not to like Hufflepuffs, but she can make exceptions.

Nina acts more like a mix of Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff and a tiny bit of Gryffindor (when she's feeling in the mood)then anything.. but she has a mean side..

But I don't know much about your character...

Right! Duh! :doh:

Sophia is...a Slytherclaw. She's very into the studying and all things academic. She especially loves potions. She's decent at Quidditch, and if she plays she's very competitive. She likes to be the best at everything, although she typically isn't. In her year and a half away from school she's lightened up a little, but she's still fairly intense. Her temper is short, and she has no patience for people she deems unworthy of her time.

*stroke beard*

Hmm Nina loves quidditch and would be on a seeker on the HS team if she hadn't moved.. and she loves potions and herbology :D

She is also quite competitive.. but hides it with a friendly smile and is good at only a few things (mentioned above) She doesn't have many friends because of things that have happened over the summer and last year when she lost contact with the few people that were at HNZ with her for the TWT.. but is close with one slytherin boy.. umm I think that's pretty well it about Nina..

Would it be worth mentioning that Kiera and Nina are currently enemies? Just wanting to know how Sophia would feel about that seeing as she is becoming friends with Kiera. Sorry to butt in!
:wub: y'all!

It would definitely be worth mentioning. Sophia is not the type to make friends with everyone.

I must think on this.

I haven't rp'd a good storyline with Ellie in ages, so if you don't mind someone three years younger I'd love to be a part of whatever you have planned! I don't think Sophia and Ellie would get on very well. Ellie's a bubbly, daring, friendly girl who will usually always have a smile on her face, and Sophia seems to be the opposite. Although Ellie's naturally friendly, If you try to mess with her, her friends or her family, she won't be so nice! Unfortunately I haven't had an rp were I've gotten to show this side of Ellie yet :D . So yeh, I'm definitely up for it, just tell me if you need me ^_^

Annoyances can be from any year. :lol: I gotta think on this a little and then I'll get back to you and Alexis.

After some thinking I have come to the conclusion that both Nina and Ellie can be on Sophia's annoyance list at the very least. I saw that Ellie and Kiera are friends, but I think Sophia will still dislike her anyway. She's rather picky about who she trusts and the like.

Alexis, I think it would be funny if Sophia and Nina figure out it was really Sophia's brother that Nina met. Mayhap Sophia spied them and didn't say anything?

How would Nina figure it out? Would Sophia just ask her or no?
Because Nina probably wouldn't care or notiece all that much if Sophia and "Daniel" look alike

Sophia will probably just hold a silent grudge against Nina for it, and possibly mention it in the future.

Lovely ^_^

So how are we going to start the Nina/Sophia annoyance?

Excellent question. Is there any reason why Nina would approach Sophia? Say Sophia was in her way, or Nina needed something? They could run into each other, literally. Any thing else you can think of?

Hmm... Nina is terribly short and lurks around the library so... she could need a book on the higher levels.. what do you think?

Ou, I like that. -nods-

If you want to start the topic that would be great. I can, but it might take me a little bit to get up.

Great.. I'll get right on that ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back