Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gwen) (Bi
Open after Rm posts with Bern

With a few classes under his belt, René liked to think he'd was getting a handle of this whole magic thing. It helped that with everything being so secret, even some of the kids who grew up around magic were about as good as actually doing it as he was. Which was to say not very. Sully had said doing spells was easy as, but so far René had been struggling with some of the finer details.

He'd perched himself on the big rock near the lakeshore, ignoring the cold wind coming in off the lake and focusing on the pebbly beach with his wand. "Accio pebble!" he said, pointing his wand at a nearby stone and sighing as it did a little backflip. "Accio pebble, please?" he tried, dropping his arm in frustration when nothing happened at all that time.

Bern try again to walk the lakefront at Avie's Rock to be exact, Bern so bored so why he is always exploring the Hogwarts grounds, Bern see a boy in his year to practice some spell and then he tries to introduce his self Hi I'm Bern 1st year Gryffindor, I see that you practice some spell can you teach me, I'm half-blood but I don't have any kind spell that be able to know at this moment, what your name?

René looked up when someone spoke, hastily trying and failing to hide his wand, as if the boy hadn't already seen his botched spell attempt. "Oh uh hi. I'm René," he said when the Gryffindor introduced himself. "I don't know if I can really teach you anything," René said, laughing awkwardly and cautiously drawing his wand. "My brother made it look really easy, you just point at something and go like, 'Accio pebble' and it-" René was cut off when the pebble he'd pointed at with his wand shot forward towards them, nearly falling off the rock in surprise.

Bern was so surprised that Rene can cast a spell with the help of his brother, Bern want to try to cast a spell but he forgot his wand, Bern think that Accio spell was awesome

Bern asks Rene if they have a spell that he knows and he can't cast to see and Bern seeks to identify what magic is all about.

Elliot was out for a walk around the lake and definitely not involved in this thread no matter how many times the site switched back to his account.

René laughed as he straightened up on the rock, looking at Bern from the corner of his eye. "I uh. That was definitely on purpose," he said, looking around for where ever the pebble had gone. "Oh you don't have your wand? Did you lose it?" René had been terrified he'd forget his wand somewhere since the day he'd gotten it. Or sit on it. His brother kept telling him horror stories about kids sitting on their wands and break them. Or worse. And René did not want to be one of those kids. "Honestly that's the first time I've managed it. My roommate was talking about other people doing stuff like making their wands glow and stuff. It's all pretty cool. Do you know any spells yet?" René had no idea how everyone remembered all these spells, but if he could remember all the character names on a tv show, he could probably remember a few magic spells too.

Bern responds to Rene question My wand is in my bed in our common room, next time I bring my wand Bern don't know how to expect to me, he doesn't know anything spell because his father said that all of that I will be leading in Hogwarts school, Bern try to listen what story Rene told about the wand that is seated and cracks Bern ask Rene your Brother sorted in your house or other?

"Oh that's good," René said when Bern said he'd just left his wand in the common room. "I've been carrying mine everywhere, just in case I lose it. And it's pretty cool," he admitted, waving his wand in the air for a moment. "Is your dad magic too? My parents aren't, but my brother is, he's been showing me a few things." René had to admit he was pretty lucky to have Sully around to tell him about everything, he couldn't imagine having to be here at school and not know anything about it. "He's in Gryffindor. We all thought I'd be in his house but I guess not." Hufflepuff hadn't been bad or anything, but René would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back