OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Conan was in a bad mood, and he was rarely like that. He would only get in a real bad mood if someone dares to hurt him or his sister. But today was actually different and he didn't know why. Today, he was in a bad mood because of his sister, Ai. Yes, the sister he never got mad at, and the sister he had been overprotective for. He called Ai out to the cliffs to settle a matter with her because he didn't like the way she acted the other day and he just couldn't get over it. This was the first time he got mad at her and he was hoping he could settle this faster.

The young boy had arrived to the Cliffs and took his seat, knowing that his sister wasn't there yet, since he came half an hour earlier than the time they had agreed on. Conan reminisced his memories and saw different flashbacks, some were bad, some were good. Most were him protecting his sister, others were vice versa. And from his memories, he came to realize how independent they both were on others but dependent on themselves. He continued scanning his memories until Ai came and he had calmed himself down for a bit from the bad mood he was in.

Ai was still a bit mad at her brother for not knowing that he was supposed to be with her the day he was with Taylor. And she was even more mad at Taylor, and in her deepest thoughts, she was blaming Taylor for Conan not being able to spend time with the Hufflepuff. She was so frustrated that she threw a small tantrum in her room and it was a good thing that she had no roommates. If she had, she would probably give them trouble because her hand bled again from punching the walls in her room. She threw a lot of books. And in the end, she had to clean up all by herself.

The young girl was quite surprised when her brother had called her out to the Cliffs. It was not unusual for her brother to go on adventures, but telling her to go there by herself was definitely new. Regardless, the young girl dressed herself up which was quite hard with her bandaged hands. After getting ready, she made her way to the Cliffs. There, she saw her brother seemingly serious at staring at nowhere. "How long has he been here?" she thought as he slowly approached her brother. "Onii-chan? You wanted to see me?" she said in a soft tone standing two or three feet behind her brother.

Conan was remembering their parents' death, the burial and even the kidnappings that had happened to them. There were a lot of happenings in their life and big questions has formed in the Hufflepuff's mind. How can they still smile after what happened to them? How can they still move on like nothing happened? Why did those things happened to them? And did they deserve those happenings? Questions formed and unanswered were in the mind of the curious Hufflepuff and before his mood could calm down, he had heard the voice of his sister, Ai.

"Yeah, I did," he said calmly as he stood up and faced his sister. And he instantly noticed the bandages on the girl's hand, "What happened to your hands?" he said in a calm tone. "Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about Taylor," he told her with a calm face. He hoped that this conversation would end right away with a peaceful decision from the both of them. "I want you to apologize to her," Conan told Ai with a serious face. He was in a bad mood, but he was careful to not show it.

Ai was thinking about why her brother called her out into the Cliffs and whatever the reason, she was sure she was not going to like it. This was the first time her brother called her out somewhere just to talk, normally they would just approach each other whenever they'd get the chance. It seemed that the young girl already had an idea on what her brother wanted to talk to her about, and she was not liking her idea. Her blood was already boiling from even thinking of it. But, for now, her eyes and face shows calmness. And deep inside, she wished that her assumption was wrong.

"Nothing," she said as she looked away from her brother. She didn't want to tell him that she threw a tantrum. She didn't want to tell him that she punched the walls for who-knows-how-many times in Hogwarts. She continued on being silent until her brother told her what he wanted to talk about, and after hearing it, the calmness in her eyes had been replaced with rage and anger. She was now completely in a bad mood and there was no way of controlling it. The only thing she wanted was to avoid a topic involving Taylor Blare, but it was too much to ask. "Apologize? Why would I do that?" she said in a bit of angry tone. She didn't like being angry at Conan but this time, she just couldn't help it.

It had been a couple of days since the fight in the Library with Ai Edogawa, the twin sister of Conan Edogawa, Taylor Blare's good friend. She wasn't entirely sure what had actually happened between them, but neither had been acting the same, she had been so caught up in thinking about them during alot of her class time and when studying, which was becoming difficult seeing as she had seemingly lost her study partner. She wasn't sure if she should be looking for Conan, or waiting to see if Conan, would find her, however, that decision was made for her when she made her way to the Lake Front, it was her haven, or rather it had been until she saw the two people she had just been thinking about. She wasn't yet close enough to hear what was being said, but she could tell by their body language, that they were angry, atleast that was the impression she got.

Taylor continued to walk towards them, unaware as to whether or not the twins could see her until she got close enough to hear them. It seemed that Conan wanted Ai to do something and Ai didn't want to do it. She had missed Conan's speaking. She frowned. What was going on? Was this about their fight the other day? "Conan... Ai... Are you guys, okay? Are you fighting?"She asked. She didn't know what she would do if they were, though she supposed she would be on Conan's side over Ai's, considering she was only friends with one twin and not both. But she hated choosing sides, even if the choice was obvious. She hated fights in general. "Come on... This is silly."

Conan was not believing that there was nothing about the bandages on his sister's hand, he might be mad, but he was still the older brother. He forcefully grabbed one of his sister's hand and removed the bandage. There he saw a wounded hand. It still had bits of blood and was swelling. "This is what you call nothing?!" he told his sister. "What did you do?" he asked her not letting go of her hand. Now, he was more mad, because his sister had hurt herself because of him. It was unacceptable. "You should apologize because you've done something wrong. You've said mean things to her," he told her calmly and waited for her response.

In the midst of the siblings' intense conversation, Taylor had approached them. She was asking if they were fighting and Conan was still holding on to Ai's wounded hand. "Don't worry, Taylor. This is nothing we can't handle, we've been through harder situations than this." he told Taylor as he looked at Ai and tried to signal her to apologized. "Yeah, I know it's silly but don't worry, alright?" he told Taylor with a little smile, worried that the situation would become worse.

Ai was surprised when Conan had suddenly gripped her arm and forcefully held it. He removed the bandage and Ai tried to stop him, but Conan had always been stronger. So, he saw what Ai has been concealing under the bandages, a swollen hand. "Yeah. That's what I call nothing," she answered back but she flinched a bit from the pain in her hand. "What did I do? Nothing you should be updated of," she told her brother attempting to escape from his grip. It was hard to do and it was almost impossible. When Conan told her to apologize, Ai looked at him with anger. "Why do I have to apologize to her, when I didn't apologized to Ayumi? And Ayumi was younger, we were only six and I told her the same things and she didn't even cry. Taylor Blare is the one who is overreacting," she said in an angry tone. She didn't like how Conan was treating Taylor and it was completely obvious.

Ai could feel her blood boiling in the middle of their conversation, but it seemed like steam was coming out of her when she heard a voice that was completely off-timing. Taylor Blare's voice. And she was asking them if they were fighting and it was silly. Conan had tried to explain the situation and was signalling her to apologize but Ai couldn't stand it. She forcefully escaped her brother's grip not caring about the pain. "Let's put it this way so it's easy for you to understand, Taylor Blare," she said in a cold voice, slowly approaching the Gryffindor, "Onii-chan and I are having our first fight. And it's all because of you. Because you were overreacting the other day and now you show up. It's silly, yes. Because the reason for our first fight is a girl who cries about something a six-year-old can handle," she told Taylor stopping right in front of her.

Amelia was once again bored out of her mind.She couldn't wait until this year was over.At least she had made one friend,that was one thing she could take from this God forsaken school.How her brothers had ever liked it her was beyond her.She hated the people in her house and she didn't bother going to lessons because she couldn't stand the teachers.She just hated everything about this stupid school.She wanted to transfer get out of the school but she doubted her parents would let her.Hogwarts was the closest school to them and she knew they wouldn't be able to afford her going to somewhere like Beauxbatons with such a huge family.She sighed and walked out of the castle.She spent most of her days outside because the only one thing she did like about the school was the grounds.There was such good places to take photographs and she just liked the gardens and cliffs.

She had her camera in her hand and she decided to take a few pictures of the waves crashing against the cliff.It took a few tries but when she got the wave breaking against the rock it was beautiful.She loved the sea,she thought it was magnificent.It made her want to go swimming in the sea back at home.She walked up the cliff and as she did so she spotted three people in the distance.As she come closer she recognized Conan,the one friend she had made in the school,the other two girls she didn't know but she knew she had seen them before.She guessed they were first years like her.Things didn't seem to be going very smoothly up there and as she continued up,closer to them,she saw the Asian looking girl walking slowly towards the brunette,Amelia wasn't liking the look of what was going to happen. She walked up beside Conan "Hey"She said smiling at him before looking at the other two "What's wrong?"She asked

Conan was getting angrier and angrier by the second. Angry at Ai and angry at himself. He clenched his fist as he thought that his parents' might be disappointed at him right now for fighting with his little sister which he was supposed to be taking care of. Conan noticed Ai flinch and said, "It's hurting and you call it nothing?!" he said. Ai answered in a way Conan didn't like, "Nothing I should be updated of? I'm your brother for crying out loud, Ai!" he shouted at her. Ai was being stubborn in an unusual way and Conan was not being himself either. He didn't tell Ai to apologize to Ayumi before because Ayumi whatever Ai said kept on trying and Conan knew that Ayumi accepted his sister whatever happened. But that was not the case with Taylor, Taylor cried, it was a different situation. "Because Taylor cried. You've hurt her," he told her in a bit of an angry tone.

Conan was surprised that Ai escaped his grip. She was really mad and so was Conan. The young boy watched as his sister approached Taylor. He was almost going to stop Ai when a familiar voice called out to him. "Hey Amelia," he said with worried eyes. He was worried that Amelia might get caught in the trouble too, and that was something he had to avoid. "You saw everything? My sister is mad and I can't stop her right now, she's fighting back at me as well," he said clenching his fist. He was mad, he had to control himself. And, he hoped he can do it.

Taylor looked at Conan as he told her that this was nothing out of the ordinary, that they had handled worse than this. She couldn't understand this. She had never seen fighting amongst siblings. Not this type of fighting anyway. Sure Lewis and Corey argued every now and then, but nothing like the Edogawa twins. Weren't they supposed to have similar thoughts or something? She looked from Ai to Conan as they continued to fight. How could she not be worried about this situation? About what was infront of her? Her friend was fighting with his own sister. What if this went to far? "Why are you fighting? Is this because of me?" Taylor asked as she stood between Ai and Conan. Ai was being unreasonable. However when Ai turned to her and started on her, Taylor glared at her. She was being a spoiled little brat and Taylor was getting really annoyed. Even though she had spoken a truth, it was something that Taylor just wanted to get over. The only reason she had even cried was because of all the emotions running throuigh her and not because of what Ai had said to her, though it had struck a chord with her.

She stepped closer to Ai and pointed her finger in Ai's face. "Do you know what you are?" Taylor whispered as she got closer to Ai. "You are just a spoiled little girl who can't do anything but cling to the relationship that can't exist on its own. Clearly all you are doing is pushing away the one person who actually pities you. And do you know what? I think you are a scared little girl who just wants some one to understand her, because clarely, noone here does." She told her as she breathed deeply. She had never felt this before. Real anger had not been a part of her lifestyle. Then she met Ai and Conan Edogawa. "You are acting so Pathetic." She spat turning away from her to look at the new girl. "I'm Taylor, I would say its a pleasure, but..."

"Yeah! For you, it's nothing! For me, it's my way of releasing anger!" Ai shouted angrily when her brother pointed out that the injury was bad. When Conan told her that he was her brother and he should know about it, Ai looked at him with an angry face and almost teary eyes, "Brother? You're not acting like my brother. I don't know you!" she shouted at him. The Hufflepuff wanted the Conan before they went to Hogwarts, but now, it was not the Conan she really knew and she didn't like it. "Hurt her? Didn't you think that I was hurt when I found you in the Library having fun when I was looking for you the whole time, just because you broke your promise?" she told him. Ai may be mean and seldom get hurt by others, but actions of her brother was something that could hurt her a whole lot more.

Ai listened as Taylor whispered everything to her. She got madder and madder, angrier by the second. But not at Taylor, yes, her anger at Taylor was increasing but even more on herself. She was angry that Taylor was telling the truth. As Taylor spoke to her the young girl began to see everything as dark again. Good thing, that she was able to control it and managed to see clearly again. "Hm. I guess you're right Blare. No one does. Not my family, not my brother, not my friends and none of those I've encountered. Anyway, I'm used to it by now, being alone. So be it," she whispered. "I guess Oba-san was right, ne, Conan. I'm gonna do what they said and stay away now. Be prepared to be my rival. Sayonara, Onii-chan (Goodbye, Brother)," she said with tears in her eyes. This would be the last time she was going to call her brother, Onii-chan and probably speak to him without an agenda. After today, he would be her rival, her enemy. She thought about this as she parted from the group and headed back to her room.

Conan was surprised on what Ai told him. Did she really think that he wouldn't care if she was hurt. Of course, he'd be worried. He was about to answer back when Ai shouted that he was not acting like the usual him and she didn't know him anymore. She was right, he was not himself and he also noticed it. There was a big change from when they were in Japan to when they entered Hogwarts. It was only the second semester and here he was, changed so rapidly. Conan listened as Ai told him that she was hurt as well, he didn't think about what she felt, and it was true. This was the first time it happened and he was fearing that it might happen again. He didn't want it to repeat and he could only wish it would come true.

Conan watched as Taylor and Ai communicated, but he didn't just watch, he listened. He had great hearing and could hear a bit of what the girls were saying. But, what Taylor was saying made Conan nervous, very nervous. "Taylor! Don't continue what you're going to say!" he told her but it was too late. She had already told Ai and it was a bad thing. Taylor had told Ai almost the same thing what their aunts told Ai and it was definitely bad. Conan watched helplessly as Ai told him that she was going to be his rival. And there he was, standing like a complete idiot and watched as his sister left them. He fell to the ground, sitting. "Now what am I going to do?" he said as he tried to hold back a single tear. It was their first fight, and this was what happened. And now, he was regretting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back