The Finnigan Mansion

" Oh yes, we should go get some". She said as got up to get them butterbeers " I don't really know if I want to stay here all summer." Caysi said with a frown.

"Oh ok ,you know Kiera ever since my mom died things have never been the same with me and my dad I just don't know why." Caysi said with a frown.

Caysi grinned and said " I knew my mom for about 6 years and then Voldemort killed her even though she was a muggle, me and my dad never do anything anymore, ill go to my sister's house and stay there and he wont care, he doesn't care about me anymore." Caysi said with tears coming down her face.

Kiera huged Caysi. "Im sure thats not true. He probably just doent know how to talk to you or what to say.In a couple of days we can go to my house and my dad will treat you like his own. He always does with my friends. You will still have a great summer. You ave me and I care about you..." Kiera said with a smile hoping to make her feel better.

Caysi smiled and said " Your probably right Kiera,thank you". Caysi said smiling and then said " Maybe tommorow we can go to the mall and see what's there."

Caysi smiled and said " I think we should leave know,weve been here for quite a while." Caysi said practiclly laughing

When Kiera and Caysi got out of the shop Caysi said " This way Kiera." They walked down a lane and then they came to a street and Caysi keyed in the codes at the gate and let them in Caysi said to Kiera " What should we do now?".

Kiera smiled. "I dont know. Im up for anything. The night is young!" she said in a sort of mocking way. Kiera was in an excellent mood and had lots of energy. Caysi seemed to be in a funk and Kiera hoped her energy would pull her into a happy place.

Caysi looked around for something that they could do but she couldn't find anything so she said " Well Kiera do you have any suggestions?".

Caysi smiled and said " Yes ive played twister before but im not really a fan....I have another idea." Caysi said giving a sly smile.

Caysi smiled and said " We could go around town looking for all the cute guys...unless there is something else you would like to do ?".

Caysi laughed and said " Alrighty so we better get going." She walked out and went down another lane, and she saw this cute guy she whispered " Hey Peachy look!!".

Kiera grinned and batted her eyelashes mockingly. "Thats a pretty cut one..."she said in a whisper. Then she added in a dramactic sort of mocking voice, "Atlas my hearts already taken." She made a longing face.

Caysi grinned and said " Im getting bored doing this,do you have any other ideas we could do while were out here in the open world?". Caysi said bitting her lip.

Caysi laughed " Were both out of ideas....but we could go to the movie store,pick up a movie and popcorn and just hang out....how does that sound?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back