The Finnigan Manor

Caysi was annoyed, nobody wanted to search for her. She got up and stormed out of the closet. " Merlin's Pants!! No one wants to look for me?" She giggled a bit. She took a deep breath, " Hey Kiera, Cam, Mark, Harriet, Dan and Libby." She smiled. " How long have you guys been here?" She asked.

Cam grabbed Caysi into a tight hug and swung her around. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Of course we would have! We were worried about you." he reassured her.

Caysi smiled. " I know , I was joking." Caysi nodded. She let go of Cam's embrace and smiled. She went to Harriet and Kiera and hugged them, she hugged Libby and her brothers and then went back to Cam and gave him a big bear hug.

Harri jumped slightly as Caysi suddenly joined them, "What the..." she said puzzled, but began laughing when she heard what Caysi had to say. She returned the hug from Caysi, "Jeez were you trying to give us a heartattack," she said laughing.

Caysi laughed. " Yeah, I was actually." She looked around, the place wasn't that bad, but she would clean it up later. "Did it take you guys long to get here?" She asked.

Caysi smiled. " Well I think that we should watch a movie, but first I'll show you your rooms!" She smiled.

Cam's room
nice-room.jpg

Libby's Room
19401656.jpg

Harriet's room
1198239973097946_file.jpg

Kiera's Room
650_nice_bedroom.jpg

Caysi's room
da60917a.jpg

Dan's Room
master_bedroom.jpg

Mark's Room
marksroom.jpg

Kiera grinned. "Excellent!" she exclaimed as she walked into the room Caysi pointed out as hers. She noted it was not too far from Dan or Cam's rooms. Kiera set her luggage inside her door. She sighed. She really needed a shower. Kiera unpacked her bags and took her shower stuff down the hallway to the bathroom. She showered quickly, changed and made herself presentable. Kiera sat on her bed waiting for everyone else to get ready.

Libby hugged her back. "Wow Caysi they are amazing!" She said grinning. She got ready quickly, dressing in her new top and white skirt, and went to find the others.

Harri walked into the bedroom Caysi pointed out was hers, "Cheers Cays, its awesome," she said grinning. She walked in and dumped her stuff, grabbing her shower stuff she jumped in the shower quickly washing, then got out and threw on some shorts and a polo shirt and went to find the others. She knocked on Kieras door and seeing her sitting on the bed she walked in, "hey, feels like I haven't spoken to you in forever," she said honestly.

Kiera grinned at her friend. "Hey. I know what you mean. I really havent seen much of anyone in a while. How are you?" she asked. "Come sit and talk to me." she said patting the bed beside her.

Harri smiled and went to sit next to Kiera, "I've been good," she said, happy that for once she could say this. "How about you? Whats new?" she asked, "I thought I saw a little soemthing between you and one of Caysi's brothers..." she said playfully.

Kiera blushed at Harriet's last question. "Well. Daniel sent me an owl and asked me to be his girlfriend. It completely surprised me but I said yes!" she said with a huge grin. Then her face fell alittle bit. "But he hasnt talked to me yet. I wonder if he regrets asking me?" she thought outloud.

Caysi went and saw that everyone was happy with there rooms. Caysi hugged Libby back. She wandered around her house and heard Kiera and Harriet talking. Caysi didn't go in but did listen in on the conversation. "What an idiot Dan is!" She thought to herself. Dan didn't even talk to Kiera yet, he's really a git. Caysi went to Dan's room and opened it herself. " Get into Kiera's room and go and talk to her right now." She said.

Dan was un packing his clothes and put them in the drawers and sat on his bed when his sister walked in. " I know that, do you think I'm an idiot?" He asked. " I don't know what to say." He said.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, kinda." She giggled. Caysi went and sat on Dan's bed. " Well..you should be comfortable around her." She smiled. " Go and talk to her, I'll unpack the rest of your bag." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back