The Finnigan Manor

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
P7074968.jpg

Caysi was riding on her broom, she looked down and saw the ocean. That meant that she was close to her house. " 8 hours on a broom, truly does hurt." She said smiling. Caysi stopped for a second and tied her hair up, the wind was making it go in every direction and it was going crazy.

She sighed and landed, she took her luggage off the broom and opened the door with her key, she knew that her family was in Ireland in there other house, so her and her friends would have the summer to themselves.

Mark would be coming to the house as-well as Dan and Kevin soon enough. She went up to her room and put her luggage there, so that her friends couldn't tell that she was home. She would make a mess around the house so that her friends would have to find her and look for her. Caysi laughed. She changed into her shorts and sweatshirt. What her friends didn't know was that she would be hiding in the entrance closet, and she would be changing spots from time to time.

Caysi broke a vase in the kitchen and moved the couches and messed up the dining room and up the stairs. She then hid in the closet to wait for Harri and Peachy as-well as Cameron to come.

Kiera lugged her luggage up to the front steps of Caysi's house. It was hot outside even for a California summer day. Kiera sighed. Her luggage was way to heavy. She looked around to see Cameron right behind her. She grinned at her older brother. "Ready to see Cays Cam?" she asked in a teasing manner.

Cam joined her on the stairs and Kiera rang the doorbell. She wondered if Daniel, her new beau, was coming this summer. She got butterflies in her stomach as she thought of seeing him. Kiera waited on the front porch to be let into the house.

Caysi heard Kiera and some more people arrive. She laughed. She let the door creak open and then she ran to the closet, she sat down, it was a fairly big closet. She waited for them to see the mess and look for her.

Harri walked down the road to Caysi's house, when she spotted it she stood just staring, it was absoloutely beautiful as well as being huge! She would only be here for a few days as Steph, Alex and Nina would be coming to her house to stay in about a weeks time.
She spotted Kiera and her brother already there waiting on the steps, "Hey Guys," she said grinning and pulling along her small suitcase, "Is Caysi not home yet or something?" she asked.

Harri looked at the door, "Huh?" she said confused and poked her head around, "Hellooooo Caysi?" she called. "Do you reckon we should wait here or go inside?" she said, wondering whether it would be rude to just enter.

Caysi started to get warm inside the closet, she really wished that her friends would come soon. In a deep manly voice she said. " Come in."

Harri heard someone call them in, "It must be her brother or something," she said shrugging, "Come on," she added and began walking into the house, "Wow its really beautiful," she said looking around.

Caysi sighed. " Do they not see the mess everywhere?" She thought to herself, she crouched down and sat on her butt and waited for the searching to start.

Harri looked around, "Woah what happened in here?" she asked spinning away from the clean tidy room she ahd been looking in and into the hallway where she was standing, "Caysi?" she called anxiously.

Harri shrugged, "I don't know," she said worridly, "Maybe someone broke in and shes not home yet?" she whispered "CAYSI COME OUT NOW!" she yelled so loudly she was sure it would be heard around the whole house, if anyone was here surely someone here now.

Mark made his way up the driveway and carried his luggage. He made his way inside and looked around. " Woah, what happened here?" He said.

Dan was swept with green, he had port keyed to California. Dan was stilll holding his luggage, he was happy that he would spend the summer with Caysi and her friends. He made his way to the back entrance, not seeing that there were people in the house. The back entrance was in the kitchen. " Bloody hell! What happened in here?" He said loudly.

Caysi twiddled with her hair. She panicked, " Oh crap! They think it's serious!" She said quietly.

Harri turned as heard voices, "Hey erm I'm Harri," she said smiling, "Do you know if Caysi's here?" she asked, "Cause we arrived and the places looks kinder, erm trashed," she said nervously. She hoped nothing had happened to Caysi, but she guessed she must no be here, because herself and Kiera had shouted for her a couple of times and she hadn't replied.

Dan smiled. " Nah, I don't know if she was here or not." He said. " Whatever happened I'm sure that she's responsible for it. " He said laughing. " Maybe, she's in the house...but not wanting to come out." Dan suggested.

Kiera smiled shyly at Daniel. He was her new boyfriend but this was the first time she was seeing him since the new status. She wasnt sure what to say to him so she just spoke to the group. "I think she would have come out by now though. I am worried about her. It looks as if someone broke in." she said biting her bottom lip.

Libby walked down the driveway towards Caysi's house. She spotted a few people. "Hey Dan, Mark. Hi Kiera" She smiled at them. She looked to the house. "What happened?" It was obvious somthing had happened.

((occ: Sorry Libby I am just wondering how you would know us? This was before I met you shopping... Did Caysi invite you to join this topic? Sorry Im not trying to be rude I am just wondering!))

Harri nodded as Kiera spoke, "Yeah same," she said looking around, she couldn't see any sign of Caysi. She smiled as a younger girl walked into the house, "Hey," she said with a small smile, before her eyes darted around the room once more.

((Sorry I was just making sure it was okay with Caysi before we continued. ))

Kiera turned with a puzzled expression. Who was this girl and how did she know my name? Kiera wondered to herself. "Um. Hi. Well we dont really know what happened." she answered truthfully.

Cameron slapped hands with Mark and Daniel as they came in. He didnt know about Dan and Kiera's new relationship yet. "Okay. I need to find my girlfriend." Cam said with a crooked grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back