The fifth floor

Maddiie saw the spell rebounded, and had slip to her left to miss the spell. The words coming out of Leah mouths was annoying her even more, not only that she was angered by her boyfriend. All he ever talked to Maddiie about was the simplest thing of life, but to turn around and talk behind her back to someone just made her even more tempered. "Well maybe my boyfriend shouldn't have lied to me in the beginning saying I was his first kiss. Please!" she shouted in anger, her heart was racing as she raised her wand to shout out "Protego!" it seems everywhere she turn its always about him, maybe he didn't care for her like he said he did. At this moment Maddiie was going to take her anger out on Leah. "Furnunculus!" she shouted another jinx, its sounded familiar where did she heard it from besides classes?

Leah sidestepped the curse. "You're so predictable." She shook her head, and glared at Maddiie. Her anger was rising as Maddiie defended herself. It was obvious that they were evenly matched, and it seemed as if neither of them would win this. "So you go out and kiss someone else as revenge?" She yelled. "That's so immature!" She kept her spell work to herself, preferring a more direct approach. "He loves you. No, lying to you wasn't the best approach, but he didn't want to hurt you."

Maddiie emerged closer with her wand lifted just above her chest. "Get your fact straight Leah! Cullens kissed me! And you know what I regret even tryna be nice to someone when he knew he what he was doing. Typical!" she shouted in full anger, that was it, Maddiie had finally lost it and she wasn't calming down. "Taking advantage over me pfft! What kind of friend is that? Another thing my so called boyfriend loves me right, why is he talking to likes of you about me." she sneered her teeth almost gritting, this wasn't Maddiie but she had to end it before it go worst. She raised her wand waiting for Leah next moved, she knew hers already.

"And I'm sure you let him kiss you." Leah commented. She was angry, but she could not let her anger consume her as it had already began consuming Maddiie. What am I doing? She inwardly asked herself. She already knew the answer; she was baiting Maddiie, trying to make her lose control. For when that happened she would lose this fight. Leah let out a fake laugh. "Why did he talk to me about his problems? Hmm... let me think.." Leah pretended to think. "Oh! Maybe because we're friends? Does that make sense, little Hufflepuff?" Leah suddenly smiled. "Aren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be loyal?" She raised her wand and waited for Maddiie's immenent attack.

Alex had broken out into a run, he had heard Leah and Maddiie's raised voices and spells being cast. As he made it around the corner he saw both of them face to face yelling at each other. He couldn't deal with it any longer. He quickly changed into the Snow leopard and let out a loud powerful roar. The transition was painless this time and it took absolutely no effort for him to be able to pull it off. He walked up in between them and turned back into himself. " What the bloody hell is going on here?" he said trying to calm the situation down here.

Maddiie looked towards the uprising of a roar, and knew who it was without looking away. It was to late now she had already shouted "Stupefy!" a simple spells you would learn at your earliest years at Hogwarts. Maddiie wasn't dumb though, she had her protected shield already cast, shielding away Leah spell. It was stupid to be fighting in the first place, when the situation wasn't really about them. Still Alex had been talking about to everyone she knew it, and just fuel the fire even more. "I should be asking you that Love" she turned and glared at her boyfriend. It was one thing to talk to one person about Maddiie, it was another to talk to everyone about it. She couldn't believe the way she was looking at him, but she didn't care he was no better than the writer in the prophets, he was no better than Alex Cullen, everyone had their flaws so why act like your the mighty one. She felt like cursing every swear of the book at him, he had really hurt it, but she didn't care at the moment, anger was all she wanted to feed.

Kaitlyn drifted towards the gang of people. It didn't look good. Kaitlyn didn't want to be nosy, but she couldn't help herself.
'My my, I think you lot are in a bit of a pickle.' She said, aware of the fact that spells wouldn't work on her.
She cast her gaze over Maddie, raising an eyebrow.
'Why don't you just calm down and talk nicely? I know it's none of my buisness, but I do hate a squabble.' She said matter-of-factly.
She threw up her head and let out an icy laugh, knowing all to well that she loved mischief, couldn't stay away from the stuff. Lowering her head back down, she scanned the scene.

The sound of a roar distracted Leah for a second, she turned to look, and it saved her. The spell barely missed her hitting the wall behind her. Leah rolled her eyes as the form of Alexander Fields appeared from the leopard. Maddiie was angry at him, and it was because of her. In Leah's opinion, she was unsure why Alex liked her in the first place. She seemed very emotionally unstable.
"Don't take this out on him!" She said. "You're lucky he didn't break up with your pathetic little self."
As soon as the words were spoken, Leah muttered, "Protego" Knowing that Maddiie could likely explode. But, soon a ghost appeared. It was one she had not seen. "Comic relief?" Leah asked her.

Alex turned to Maddiie shocked about how much anger she was throwing at him. " I talked to my friends about it, no one else, my friends who wanted to try help me with it." He said trying to stand strong and look her in the eye while he was talking. He pointed his wand at both the girls. " Expelliarmus." He said softly disarming them both. " Seriously yous are both people who mean a lot to me, why are yous doing this seriously. I can understand if your angry at me Maddiie but I was talking to a friend asking them what I should do." he said shaking his head. He slowly began to walk off. " Hello." He said to the ghost as he walked past her.

Maddiie ignored the appearnce of the ghost, never seeing her before but she didn't care for what it spoke to her. She even ignored the truthful words Leah shot back at her "Not just Leah, Alex you know that." she said still angered but couldn't do it anymore. Grabbing back her wand, she dismissed this mess, she had question their relationship before and now she was doing it again. A bad habit of Maddiie and she knew it but how was she suppose to trust Alex when they do actually have problems. It was one thing to confront an one friend, but to even talk to strangers that he just met, yeah she had enough. She wasn't sure if she be spending the holidays with him, she was thinking of spending with Kasey. Walking the opposite way of Alex, she gave one glare to Leah before vanishing into the corridors.

Leah watched as Maddiie walked away, and glared back her with a look that said, This isn't over. She gave a small smile to Alex and picked up her wand. "Sorry." She apologized, not feeling very good about herself at that moment. She walked away in the opposite direction of Maddiie, to who knows where.

Kaitlyn started to take an interest in the scene. She was slightly upset that nobody had really taken notice of her, and that was a mistake.
She floated up to Leah, smiling coldly.
'Uhmm.' She said, in a tone that made Leah look naughty. She tutted, laughing inside.
Sometimes it's great to be a ghost she lied in her thoughts. She did hate it, but there were good moments.
'I'll keep you company.' She said, gazing at Leah. She enjoyed making people feel uncomfortable. She was a kind ghost, but if she was angry, anything could happen.

"All right." Leah said, not feeling bothered by it at all. Ghosts were basically like humans in a way. They used to be humans, most acted like humans and the only real big difference was, they were dead.

Kaitlyn frowned, frustrated now. Why doesn't she care? She thought.
She crossed her arms, and turned away from Leah. Just because she was a new ghost, nobody seemed to like her.
'Fine, see if I care.' She said, drifting away.

Leah stopped and watched the ghost float away. What's her problem? She wondered. Shrugging, she continued to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back