The fifth floor

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
It was nearly dusk and therefore nearly curfew. Leah knew she would not be able to sleep though. She had to many things on her mind. Exams were coming up, and it had been weighing heavily on her mind.
She scuffed her shoe on the Hogwarts floor, and wandered around not entirely sure where she wanted to go.

Although Maddiie had told Alex he could go with anyone to the ball, she heard by rumours of course it was with that Leah girl. She wasn't mad she just hadn't expected Alex to go with her truthfully she regret skipping it. It was her last year, and now she wished she had a time watch, the ones when your able to go back I'm time to actually change her mind. "Oh well" she pouted as she linger the fifth corridor on her way towards the new lounging area of the school hoping to get this off her mind.

Leah looked around when she heard another person ambling around the fifth floor. She did not see anyone until she turned the corner. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw it was Maddiie. She wondered if she heard to Alex had taken her to the ball. She wasn't afraid of the Hufflepuff, but she definitely wasn't in any mood to fight with someone. She wondered if she should say something, and settled on giving Maddiie a wave.

Out of all the pupils to run into it had to be the girl that had went to the ball with Alex. Great she was faking a wave, might as well pretend to. Putting forth a grin, Maddiie simply wave back, with little less effort in her wave. "I heard you went to the ball with Alex." she said more stating than asking as she grew nearer to Leah. Maddiie wasn't a jealous type but this girl didn't strike her the type to associate with Alex probably used him for that night.

Leah narrowed her eyes. Although Maddiie put on a friendly demeanor she could tell she had to be a little jealous. She wondered if her smile and barely a wave was fake. Leah plastered a fake smile on as well. "Yes, he asked me." She replied, putting emphasis on the 'he.'

"Oh that must of been fun." considering she wasn't the one that went. Could Maddiie really be jealous of another girl who had spent the evening with her boyfriend? Hmmm, maybe it was something Leah would be jealous of not Maddiie. "Heard it was lots of drama? Or was that just rumours?" Maddiie arch a brow, a bit of a smirk appearing on her face as she awaits Leah answer.

Leah smirked back at Maddiie. "Yes, you missed alot." Perhaps she should tone it down a bit. Leah didn't mean to be so.. vicious, but it was the queen B personality in her that made her roar up and act defensively towards other girls. She had no feelings for Alexander at all, but she didn't want Maddiie to challenge her about him. She inspected Maddiie briefly, and wondered if she was mad.

"What happen if I may ask?" Maddiie drew closer to Leah. She wanted full details on what went down since Alex refuse to tell Maddiie anything. She hated being left out of the mix, for some reason Maddiie felt like she was fighting a unknown battle. It was so disturbing if you was reading her mind at the moment, but she played it cool and friendly. Why must this be so overwhelming to her at times.

Leah crossed her arms and thought back to the events of the Yule Ball. "Well, Alexander.... let's just say, he basically defended your honor." Alexander seemed so angry at Cullen, she almost wanted to warn Cullen to watch out. "He and Cullen got into a fight."

"My honor, I still have it." Maddiie said with puzzle expression in her appreances. Not that she didn't feel bad for what she did to Alex, course she cared about him greatly. But the situation turned around, she didn't care if she had hurt Kirea in the process of things, oh yes Maddiie heard all the rumours so why feel bad hurting her. Kirea got what she deserved when she kissed Cullens, Maddiie probably would of had done more if she didn't have a boyfriend. She knew deep inside she would, girls think just because they have pretty little face she could get away with such damaged. Maddiie always believed in Karma, things will turn ugly in a matter of times.

Maddiie seemed to be in the process of thinking things over. She wished she could read her mind and know what she was thinking. It wasn't everyday you ran into someone in the middle of so much drama. Leah sighed. "Yes, well. Alexander is a good friend to me. You are lucky to have him." She told her.

Maddiie looked at Leah with a grin. "Thanks, I am lucky to have him." she said staring at another direction. "Best of luck to you, that be the last time I miss any other events." she said with a look, determine not to miss anything again. "Hope miss Kingsley get what she deserve in the near future." she grimace as she said the name. Next time Alex Cullen decides to date anyone else she be sure to put her own two cents in there.

Leah looked at Maddiie with an annoyed expression. She was very good friends with Kiera, although Maddiie didn't know it. "You shouldn't talk, sweetie." She said after a few moments pass. Her irritation at people flipping out at her friend aggravated her. Especially because no one was perfect.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Maddiie said with a quirk of a brow. "Last time I check I'm not the one running with another boy all about town. Engaged, wedding bells the prophet sure knows how to deliver the news." Maddiie said with a grim looked on her face.

"Perhaps her way with James and Alex was not the best course of action." Leah paused and placed her hands on her hips. "But not everyone is perfect in relationships."

"Right...." Maddiie trailed off to say not giving a damn. She was getting tired and highly annoyed at everyone around her. Everything was just getting her pissed, she was up to the point of just going on home for the rest of the year. Once she's back home she would have to talk to her father about this matter. "Well let me let you be, seems I have other matters to attend to." she turn around quickly, this time she was the one to dismissed herself from Leah. "Embicle..." she mumbled under her breath walking away from this nonsense.

Maddiie seemed to be irritated at her. Leah watched her walk away and heard the last part. Imbecile. Her mouth fell open a little, and she stomped towards Maddiie. "Excuse me? I believe I heard you call me an imbecile?" She glared at her. 'Is that right?"

Maddiie nose flare, innocently as she rolled her eyes. "I didn't studder, now move out of my path or you'll be force to." Maddiie said tilting her head towards her right side. Younger girls have such nerves to act this way she thought to herself.

"Don't threaten me." Leah said lowly. Her voice was calm, and serious. "Or you will be sorry." And she meant it too. She was unsure of what Maddiie's problem was with her, and right now she was going to make her attitude towards her go away, even if it meant force.

"Are you kidding me?" Maddiie felt her self say, honestly was she really. Maddiie than realize ever since she started dating Fields, she had more problems with girls. Was it really worth to be with him she asked herself at the moment, as she shook her head at Leah.

"If I was kidding, we'd be laughing and having a good time, wouldn't we?" It was more of a comment than a question. Leah saw that she didn't look as if she wanted to fight, and took a step back. She felt aggressive but she wasn't stupid. A duel or a muggle style fight would cost them both housepoints and a detention.

"Don't make emptied threats if you aren't going to keep them." Maddiie snapped pushing the girl asides. "The nerves .." she said rolling her eyes. Close to Leah, well not as close she was edging for a fight Maddiie could tell. Having enough of this all she was going to give in pretty soon.

Leah stumbled back as Maddiie pushed her. Without missing a beat she whipped out her wand and said, "Furnunculus" She smirked as the spell hurled to her. "That should make you pretty for Alexander."

"Finite!" Maddiie shouted already with her wand in her right hand. "You talk to me about beauty when you stop looking like someone who belongs in the dark ages." Maddiie would says, as she pointed her wand at Leah. "Little girls shouldn't talk when there not suppose to." with that Maddiie indicated the babbling curse at Leah, her attempt was pretty strong, but she didn't know much about Leah. She wasn't sure what she was capable of, but that didn't stop Maddiie.

"Protego!" Leah said suddenly. The spell rebound from her shield and barely missed Maddiie. She was not insulted by Maddiie's remark. For the most part she did not care at all. "It's funny that you call me a little girl, when you are the one acting like one." She raised her wand again. "Avis Oppugno" Four birds appeared and flew at Maddiie. "You reacted childishly to something Alex did before you and him even began dating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back