OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
He was told that they saw @Lysander Summers going to Prof. Summers' office. Noelle would prefer to wait for the boy to be somewhere else but he still had homework to do and he did not want to risk running into Willow anywhere in the castle. So with this, he knocked on the door, hoping it would be Lysander to open and not the professor.

It wasn't uncommon for Lysander to hang out in his dad's office, to either catch up or ask for things, or just see what had changed since his last visit. He'd wanted to tell him about all of the roses he'd received so far, and hadn't been there too long when a knock came at the door. That was usually his queue to leave, since his dad still had a job to do, so he got up from his seat and wandered over to open the door and let himself out. "Hi!" He said to the older boy on the other side. His eyes wandered down to the roses he appeared to have brought with him, and he threw his head over his shoulder. "Dad! You've got some roses too!" He shouted back into the office. He'd totally forgotten that professors could get roses too, and made a mental note to get one for his dad next time, or Professor Ateara since she'd been so nice after he'd brought back her niffler.​

Noelle smiled when it was Lysander who opened the door but before he was able to utter a word, the Gryffindor thought the roses were Prof. Summers. "No, no, no.", he hurriedly said. Shooting an apologetic smile at the professor, he turned his attention back to the boy. "As much as I want to deliver roses to Prof. Summers, they are actually for you.", handing the yellow rose. "It comes with this.", passing the note as well.
To the Knight of the Flowers,
Excellent job defending the roses from the gnomes! They wouldn't be as beautiful without your help ♡

Last edited:
Lysander sucked awkwardly through his teeth as the other boy said the roses weren't for his dad after all. "Sorry Dad! It's for me!" He called back into the office. Oops. Way to get his hopes up. Thankfully there were plenty more roses in the garden he could take to make up for it. "Thanks! Wow. I've been getting so many roses today." He said, practically beaming with pride. He put the rose aside and opened up the note first to find out who it was from. There wasn't any name, but he had a pretty fair idea as to who it was from. "She says I've done an excellent job!" He gushed excitedly to himself. He was glad that Mhairi thought he was making a difference by protecting the garden. "I'm gonna have to show my dad. Thanks for delivering this!" He told the boy with a grateful smile, folding the note back up to set aside with the rose.​

Noelle just chuckled quietly as Lysander's enthusiasm. "You're welcome. Glad it's a good note.", he waved at the boy. "Happy Valentines!", he craned his neck to look into the office. "Happy Valentines, Prof. Summers!", he called out to the professor before going on with his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back