The Dolohov Vault

Thorine Dolohov

OOC First Name
linda
Wand
the dead don't need wands
It was raining heavily, the sky over London was grey and dreary. In the centre of the large ancient graveyard lay a vault that had not been opened in many years. Thorine Dolohov stood alone, her black robes charmed against the rain. The words that were spoken over her grandfathers body had been said by herself, an paragraph from an old book that had been in the family library for years.

The world was not ready for the greatness that I am. The kingdom of swords is long gone and the wand now rules over man. There are many who would like to see me fall, to cast stones and see me brought down. They will shackle my body, drain me dry of life but in the pit of my soul lies the source of my life, the source of my power. They will never take this from me, it flickers until the day my body can no longer keep me grounded and then it will burn bright and I will soar. The world is not ready yet for the greatness that I was and so I will wait until the world of the reaper walks with the feet of man.

She was the soul occupant of the graveyard that day, using her non verbal and wandless spells to open the vault door and lay her grandfathers body amongst her dead ancestors. She lay a hand on the shroud that covered Antonin Dolohov's body.

"You will have a proper send off. You will be remembered and spoken of freely again, I will make sure of this" leaning forward she kissed the wrapped up forehead before leaving the vault and closing it behind her. Standing in the rain she looked at the dreary graveyard, turning she read the inscription around the door of the vault.[/color]

'Nos es non mortuus iustus quietus -nos mos ingredior inter vos quondam iterum - exsisto promptus pro nos have exspecto'

'we are not dead just sleeping - we will walk among you once again - be ready for we have waited'

She smiled kissed her fingers gently and laid her hand against the vault door.
"We will be ready" she whispered back before apparating back to the Leaky Cauldron in London where her house elves and son were waiting for her. Once there she prepared them for the journey home, she would be going straight to Julian from there. A send off for her grandfather was in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back