The day of awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
The day of truth has arrived. Nataliia is being wed to Joseph Rogers, and I don't know, we kind of need guests other than just family. =lol= Of course, Asparuh is giving Nataliia away, though he has no idea that Joseph is a muggle. Though will be hilarious when he discovers that. It will be for adults as I need this to happen before summer and before she really shows that she is pregnant. Anyways, all her siblings will be there except Azerail because of school. And whoever they are dating or friends with are invited.

I guess anyone who is friends or could be remotely friends with Nataliia and Joseph are welcome. However, the wedding can have a few twists. Being in the Zhefarovich family, there will be four Death Eaters alone there, but really, more can come because a few will probably know of Asparuh or someone there. :oy:

So, if you have any ideas that will spice up the wedding a bit, please help us out!
Or if you want to join in... Whichever.

-Kaitlyn & Pat

People invited and their dates said:
Chavdar Zhefarovich - Rosaline Jenane
Vladimir and Zinaida Zhefarovich
Kailie Styx
Asparuh Zhefarovich
Arnost Zhefarovich - Thorine Dolohov
Chris Rogers - Isolde Glasson
Anne Rogers - Gerard Rogers
Patricia Rogers
Demitris Harrington - Kailey Paramore
Aphrodite Fox
Nicolette Hensel
Hades Lutrov
Kalif Styx
Prodan Zhefarovich - Cecily Rambolt
Valcan Drage - Sarah Hildebrandt

OMG Asparuh is actually giving her away =)) You'd think I would know that :lol: Oh and who is it going to be funny for?? <_<

Oh and yes, I agree with all this ^_^

If anyone is unsure if they could come or not PM me or Kaitlyn and we'll see if you are worthy enough :r:

Invite Demitris and by extension Kailey :r:

I'm sure I can find a way to get her out of school for a day :shifty:

Demitris would be in school, and has no connection to Arnost in any way, so I kind of don't see a point in him going. :r: Unless you can convince me otherwise.
Aphrodite would probably know Asparuh, since he has been in the Death Eaters for like, ever. Or even Kalif because he is Nataliia's brother. So, Aphrodite is welcome!

Nicolette should deffinantly be there!

Will Zin and Vlad be coming to the wedding? That'll be a hoot

Yes, Isolde is welcome. Did Pat not tell you that? :p

Well, of course Thorine is invited! :D I might have to keep a list on here and update it. :rofl:

Of Chav and Rosaline will be there, and all the siblings of Nat's, then Vladimir and Zinaida have to be there. :p

UPDATE: I have the list. ^_^
If you are interested to being a bridesmaid, then just PM me. I already have one position filled, and have the maid of honor filled too.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back