The Countdown Begins

Chase sighed, "Artemis knows better. And I will not let Tohoru get to her. Even if I have to murder him myself." Chase said, laughing. Chase sighed, "You eat too many Jelly Slugs, and you know what's worse. You don't share them with me." Chase shock his head in mock amusement. Chase laughed, "You're fun to mess with." Chase said, laughing, "Now. Where are my Jelly Slugs, or do I have to Accio the whole jar?" Chase asked, laughing.

"No killing Tohoru thats my job. It has not been given to be yet but I know it will be soon." Eden put a Jelly Slug half way in her mouth and stood on tip toe offering Chase the other half.

Chase sighed, "I /will/ kill him, if he tries to hurt my Artemis. I'll make him wish we was never born." Chase said, laughing. Chase chuckled, and he bit the half of the slug Eden offered him, kissing her on the lips as he did it, "Yum." Chase said, chuckling. Chase got out his wand. Accio, Jelly Slugs. And a whole pile of them came flying towards Chase, "Help yourself." Chase said, shrugging. Chase ate a few of them, "Man. I love these things." Chase said, laughing.

"Are you saying yum because of the candies or because of my lips?" Eden asked coyly. Taking a jelly slug Eden and gently placed it in her mouth closing it softly and closing her eyes and chewing slowly. Letting a look of pure joy cross her face Eden continued to eat the candy. "I can think of only one thing I love more than these candies."

Chase chuckled, "The combination, love." Chase said, laughing. Chase took another Jelly Slug, and popped it in his mouth, chewing it slowly, and tasting it, "And that would be me, I do hope." Chase said, chuckling, "I love you more then anything. So there is no competition there for you." Chase said, the admiration in his voice proof of his words. Chase popped a few more Jelly Slugs in his mouth, and waited for her responses, unsure of what they should do next. Chase wanted to spend the rest of his life at Hogwarts with her, which was only a few more days, Chase sighed, and kissed Eden softly.

"I love you more than anything and would give my very soul to be with you." Eden kissed Chase back just as soft but she did not stop with one kiss. She wanted more and since they did not have much time together left Eden was going to try and kiss him as much as she could.

Chase laughed, "No giving your soul. You'd be sooo boring without one." Chase teased. Chase kissed her pack, passion running thick, holding the kiss, he would hold it for as long as she wanted, not entirely sure how long that would be, he just held it. Chase put as much passion as he could into that kiss, he would be with Eden forever, and they could have as many kisses as they wanted, Chase wasn't picky, she could kiss him all she wanted, and he wouldn't do a thing to stop her. Chase shrugged and kissed her with even more passion, telling her that he loved her, with that one kiss.

Eden was finally getting what she wanted. All she wanted to do was kiss him until the moment she could not kiss him anymore and than still do so. Without Chase life would mean nothing. He made her smile when she did not think she could. He was becoming her closest friend. He was everything she needed and more. Life without him would be so boring and Eden was glad she did not have to do it. Kissing Chase with as much emotion as she could put in it. She let him know how much she loved him and looked foreword to spending each and everyday of the rest of her life with him.

Chase kissed her even more, he wanted to kiss her forever, he wanted to have her forever, he knew he could have both. Chase always wanted Eden, life would be boring for the next few years, no matter what he did he would see Eden everywhere, a constant reminder to what he was missing out on, to what he would miss the whole time he wasn't with her. Chase kissed her, putting everything he wanted her to feel into it, he wanted her to know he would always be there for here, he wanted her to know she could always trust him, he wanted her to know he would always love her, no matter what, he tried to tell her all of that through the kiss.

Eden forgot everything that she had planed on saying as Chase kissed her. Eden felt so much love from Chase as they stood there locked together. Eden was fighting to not breath but pulling away Eden had to take a breath. "Wow I fell like I have ran a mile." Eden smiled up at Chase.

Chase sighed softly as she broke apart, "Breathing is for squares." Chase teased. Chase chuckled at her comment, "You'll feel worse later then." Chase said, laughing, and he took a deep breath, and began kissing her again, putting all of his emotions into the one kiss, though saving some so he could still tell her how much he loved her later. Chase kissed her deeply, not wanting it to end, never wanting it to end, never wanting this day to end, dreading the come graduation tomorrow. He kissed her with renewed passion, wanting to make the most out of the time he had left.

Eden felt Chase kiss her once more and this kiss was so full of emotion that Eden felt her arms wrap around Chase's neck and start to play with his hair. She knew there time together was coming to an end faster than she had ever wanted but she had already accepted it and was getting ready to start learning how to live without Chase again. It would be hard but Eden knew she could do it as long as she reminded herself that at the end of it all she would be with Chase once again.

Chase kissed her even more not wanting anything to end, not this moment, not this day, not his time at Hogwarts, not his time with Eden, not anything. The next Hogwarts Year, where Chase would be without Eden would be horrible for Chase, even with his job, he would not be able to stop the feeling of longing for Eden, not matter what he did. Chase kissed Eden, with all the strength in his body, we would always love her, always want her, and never want to see her sad, he knew he couldn't stop her being sad, but anybody who made her sad would pay, dearly.

Eden could no longer take it anymore the very thought of being without Chase was the last thing she wanted to do. Pulling away Eden looked up at Chase. "When you leave the school so am I. I'll go to home school I do not care anymore. I do not want to be away from you because I think if I do I will go insane."

Chase sighed as she broke away, and all about screamed when she made her announcement, "Are. You. Sure? I wont stop you if you're absolutely sure. I highly doubt it would work though. We'd both be too busy to see each other, I'd bet. But we'd be able to see each other more often." Chase sighed, "But. Are you sure you want to leave this place, all your friends, behind, just to run off with me? Doesn't sound like a wise choice." Chase said.

Eden paused. "You know I hate when you do that. Say something all smart. If you had just let me I would have done something silly and an off with you. But now that you made me sit here and think about it I can't. My classes mean to much and my friends would murder me not to mention father." Eden looked up at Chase. "I guess I have no choice but to stay here. Are you sure you can wait for me while I finish school? I mean I understand if you can not."

Chase chuckled, "That's my job. Too make sure you don't make the wrong choices. I need to protect you. Even though you don't really need it." Chase shrugged, and kissed her sweetly. "Anyway. If I didn't tell you too stay, you would regreat it for the rest of your life. So. Like I said. It's your choice." Chase sighed, "And, No, Eden. I will not be able to live without you. But I will try. It will be hard. But I will try." Chase said, sighing. And he kissed her, once more. Chase broke it apart, thought about what he was doing, and reached into his pocket, pushing Eden away from him a little, he knealt down, and showed her a Gold ring, emblazoned with an Emerald, "Eden. Before I leave Hogwarts I must know that you are mine, and always will be. I love you, and I always will, you are all I will ever want, and all I will ever need. I know it's a bit early. But. Will you marry me?" Chase asked, heart pumping, awaiting an answer.

Eden was about to say something a little bit rude when Chase pulled away from her and got down on one knee. Eden saw the ring and she half way heard what Chase was saying until he said "Will you marry me?" Eden heard it loud and clear. Eden felt the tears forming in her eyes. Her dreams where coming true. Nodding her head Eden started to cry. "Yes Chase! Yes I will marry you." Eden was laughing and crying and smiling. Holding out her left hand Eden waited for Chase to put the ring on her finger.

Chase sighed a sigh of relief and nearly started crying himself, "Sweet. That just made my day. Hearing you say Yes." Chase slid the ring on her finger, and hugged her tightly, "Now it's done. We can be together forever." Chase said, not entirely sure what to say, not entirely sure what to do. In the end Chase decided to just kiss her, letting her know that he would always be there for her, and he would never regret this decision, he broke the kiss and looked at her, "I love you. I always will." Chase said, trying very hard not to cry right now.

"I think they need to make another word for love. Because it just does not seem to be a strong enough word for what I feel for you." Eden kissed her fiance. "We always knew we would be together forever this just makes it more offical. Nothing will ever take me away from your side." Eden looked down at the ring that was now on her finger. The stone was the same color as her eyes. Eden felt her eyes tearing up all over again.

Chase chuckled, "No word could describe my feelings for you. But maybe a complex series of words." Chase shrugged, "Oh, Eden. I wouldn't let anything tear you from my side, unless you wished it yourself, and even then only reluctantly." Chase said, laughing, "I see you like the stone, took me forever to find one. I swear. Emeralds are rare. That's real, so you know." Chase said, laughing. Chase kissed his fiance, he now had Eden for life, and he was so happy about it, he was trying extremely hard not to jump around like an idiot.

"I love the stone it's the same color as my eyes I can believe that it would take you forever to find it." Eden threw her arms around Chase and kissed him this was the best day of her life so far. The only thing that was going to top this moment would be when they married.

Chase chuckled, "That's exactly why I bought it. I knew it would look great on you. Mind you. You always look good, no matter what you wear." Chase said, trying his best to make her blush, "But. That ring goes so well. You look perfect. I can't wait to see you on our wedding day." Chase said, laughing. Chase chuckled, and kissed Eden, knowing that he now had her forever, and he could kiss her all he wanted.

"Well my darling that would make you the most cleverest guy here at school. I don't really want to think about our wedding day just yet. That is going to take alot of planning and stress on my part. I'm so glad I have four years to plan it so that it can be the best wedding ever. I don't have a clue about any of it." Eden kissed Chase back and than pulled away. "I'm going to wait to tell Hoshi of course until this break that way she does not go through the roof she has been feeling unwell as of lately."

Chase chuckled, "Oh no. Planning. I forgot about that. And, anyway, love, any wedding with you and I in it would be perfect due to the mere fact that you are there. You should know that." Chase said, laughing. Chase hugged Eden, "You can tell Hoshi whenever you wish. But. I do think we should go and find Tohoru sometime, so he can finally stop trying to steal you from me. We both know it wont work, but I would rather he knew, that way, I don't have to worry about him trying to steal my fiance while I am away. It would be tedious to have to track him down." Chase said, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back