The Countdown Begins

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase sighed, as he walked through the castle, he would be graduating soon, and he wasn't looking forward to that date like so many others were, it also marked the date that he would have to leave Eden behind for the next three years. No, sir, he was not looking forward to that at all. Chase kicked the nearest wall, and got his wand out. He walked through the corridors, hoping something would come along and distract him, there were a few people around Chase, clearly getting scared by his display, so Chase ducked up a secret passageway, and sat down on a crate in the corner, an annoyed expression on his face.

Eden walked along the third floor she was very bored and so far had no luck finding Chase she had sent a first year Ravenclaw in to the house to look for him but he was not there. She had looked outside and was he there no? Eden had even walked all the way up to the North Tower hopping that Chase would be there but he was not. So Eden was not walking alone wondering where her boyfriend could be and what he was doing. Finding a patch of sun Eden walked over to it and sat there. She did not feel like going out side but she still needed the sun and maybe while she was sitting she could think of some other places to look for Chase.

Chase sighed, stood up, and walked around the little Secret Passageway, heading for nowhere in particular, he knew where he was, and he would never get lost in this castle. Chase had explored the castle quite a bit in his first year, frequently sneaking out too find new places. Chase quite enjoyed exploring, it had been the only thing he had done before Eden had come along, "This sucks. My life sucks so much." Chase said, sighing.

Eden looked over to where the voice was coming from and saw Chase. Getting to her feet as fast as she could Eden ran over to him and jumped on his back. "Ohmygosh baby I have been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been hiding?"

Chase sighed, "I've been hiding, so I don't end up murdering somebody." Chase said, sighing softly, it was evident in his voice that he was annoyed, he hoped Eden wouldn't notice, but he knew he couldn't keep it from her forever. Chase set her down, and hugged her softly, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Eden felt something was amiss with Chase being only 5'3 Eden had to get on tip-toe to whisper in his ear "Babe you know that I can read you like a book and than add to the fact I'm studying to become a seer there is no way your going to be able to keep a secret from me." Going back to her normal stance Eden looked up at Chase with her big green eyes waiting for him to tell her what was wrong.

Chase sighed, and held Eden close to him, "I'm just annoyed, I graduate in three days, it's stupid." Chase let Eden go softly, and sat down on the crate in the corner again, that dull, emotionless look on his face again. Chase sighed, and thought about what he would do when the time came, he couldn't bear to be away from Eden.

"Don't you mean three weeks?" Eden watched Chase's face go back to looking like nothing. It hurt Eden. Looking at how Chase was sitting on the crate how he looked like everything was falling down around him. Walking over to Chase, Eden pushed open his arms and slid into his lap. "Chase baby. Look at me. We will have the whole break and every Brightstone weekend, and I turn 17 before the start of my 7th year so we can married before I return to Hogwarts." Eden pressed her forehead to his letting her hair cover their faces wrapping them in the scent of jasmine. "No matter how far apart we are from each other I promise that I'm not going to stop thinking about you and waiting for the very second I can be back in your arms." Gently pressing her lips against Chase's Eden felt the first tear escape her eye and slide down to touch the top of their lips.

Chase chuckled, "Graduation is in five days. My mistake." Chase said, laughing half-heartedly. Chase was taken by surprise as she slid onto his lap, but he allowed it, he knew she wouldn't try anything, but Chase wouldn't let her anyway. Chase sighed, "Two years is a long time to be away from your life, Eden." Chase said, sighing. Chase kissed her back when she kissed him, and hoped that they could be like this forever, maybe he should break her out of school, but, she wouldn't let it happen. Chase merely shrugged and went back to kissing her.

Eden felt her heart stop. "Is it really five days? I have not noticed I thought we still had weeks...." Eden breathed in the scent on Chase. "Every moment that I can leave the castle I will and you can spend as much time as you want at the Koshiba house they wont mind. And if they say anything I will drop out of school and run away with you to the America's where I will go to a muggle high school and give up magic altogether if I have to just to be with you." Eden gently kissed Chase they had kissed many times before but this was different they where taking there time with this moment because this would be one of the last moments they had together inside the castle.

Chase sighed, "Yes, love, five more days. I wish we had weeks. I really do." Chase chuckled as she kissed him again, he kissed her back with more passion then she would ever be able to kiss him with, he kept it up, never wanting it to end, never wanting to have to leave. Chase continued the kiss, adding more passion as he went along, never wanting to forget this moment.

Eden could not even respond to what was said before Chase was kissing her like it was the end of the world. Emotion over taking Eden. Kissing Chase back like he was the only thing keeping Eden sane and he really was. That moment of them alone in the sunlit corridor would forever be burned into her memory. Eden was sure that after this day she would always fell the press of Chase's lips on her's even if he was miles and miles away.

Chase kep kissing her, never wanting it to end, but, then he had to breathe. Chase broke apart, his arms around Eden, holding her close to him, never wanting to let her go, "My life is going to suck without you, I wont be able to kiss you, or hold you as often. That'll suck indeed." Chase sighed, and kissed her again, not wanting this moment to stop.

Eden needed air. Pulling away from Chase. "I know but we will have our moments. I can leave Hogwarts I'll do home study if I must I just don't want this to break us apart." Eden fall back into his kisses wishing that things did not have to change. That things could always stay the same even though it did not seem likely.

Chase broke the kiss. So much for not ending it. Chase thought, and he laughed at the thought. Chase held Eden close to him, hoping this day would never end, he knew it would, but for now he was glad it didn't have too. Chase chuckled, and felt tears coming on, but he wouldn't shed them infront of Eden, he didn't want her to think she was weak, or cried easily. Chase merely shrugged.

Eden cuddled closer to Chase and hid her face in his neck. "Chase I don't ever want this to end. When you leave and I have to come back to this castle without you here I don't know what I'm going to do." Eden bit her lip and tried to hold back the tears but in the end it was just to much and Eden felt the tears slowly starting to fall. Eden did not try to brush them away because than she would have to stop holding Chase.

Chase held Eden closer, "Don't cry, love. You'll make me feel bad." Chase said, sighing. Chase chuckled and wiped the tears away from her eyes, along with the hair out of her eyes. Chase sighed, and rested his forehead on her headed, he could feel the tears come out of his eyes, Eden was making him cry, he knew it would happen one day. He felt the tears fall off, onto Eden. Chase sighed.

Eden felt Chase's tears mixing with her own. Laughing softly Eden looked into Chase's eyes. "Look at us crying over something we can't fix. I know that you love me and you know that I love you and both of us plan on spending the rest of our life's together so therefore we should use the time that we must be away from each other for something good. Like you will be working making money for us to have a nice home and I will be studying and doing my best in school so when I get out I can get a good job so we can raise a family." Eden wiped away Chase's tears and than wiped away her own. "Now no more crying. The next time we will cry is when we get married or have a child which ever comes first." Eden smiled lightly and kissed Chase on the nose.

Chase chuckled, and wiped the tears away, hugging Eden softly, he kissed her on the forehead, "You always know exactly what to say." Chase said, laughing. Chase kissed her softly again, and laughed, "I guess I was being silly, and I will need to do my best to make a living for the two of us." Chase said. Chase chuckled and hugged Eden, "Come on, get up, I want to go for a walk through the castle with you, show you all of the places I discovered." Chase said, kissing her softly.

Eden kissed Chase back softly and jumped up. "Really where are we off to first?" Eden ran her fingers through her hair and got back up on tip-toe. Spinning around in a circle. Eden giggled (( xD )) "If we go down to the kitchen's I can show you where the house elf's keep a hidden stash of jelly slugs just for me." Eden rushed back over to Chase and garbed his hand trying to pull him up. "Come on your wasting day light." Laughing Eden stood there with her hands on her hips with her head cocked to the side waiting.

Chase chuckled, took her hand, and pulled her along, "Seventh Floor Passage. T'is where I usually go to be alone." Chase shrugged, ran up the stairs, and reached the landing. Chase walked through the door and reached the tapestry, he pulled it inside, revealing a wall, he pushed the brick in the centre, and the wall opened up. "In we go." Chase said, laughing. "Not many people know about this place, and I plan to keep it that way. I'm trusting you here." Chase said, laughing. Chase pulled Eden inside and the wall closed behind them, "Just tap the same brick to get out." Chase shrugged, and headed further in, "There should be a passage too the dungeons in here somewhere." Chase said, laughing.

Eden ran up the stairs next to Chase. Stopping in front of a tapestry Eden watched as Chase moved it and pushed a brick that made the wall open up. "O wow how come I never found this? I have been over every inch of this castle and still never found anything like this." Walking in Eden watched the wall close up. "Don't worry about a thing I will never tell anyone else about this that way if you come back to work here we can use these to sneak around." Following behind Chase, Eden wondered how many people had passed through these passage's before them.

Chase chuckled, walking through the passage, trying to find the passage down to the dungeons. "Ah. There it is." Chase had seen a set of stairs on the left side, "Come on, love. To the dungeons we go." Chase said, chuckling. Chase took her hand and pulled her down the stairs with him, being careful not to trip her over, "Man. So many stairs." Chase said, sighing. Chase finally saw the landing and stopped at the bottom, "So many stairs.. Remind me to take the long way up." Chase said, chuckling. Chase looked up, there was another wall. "Hmm.." Chase pushed the centre brick, the wall opened up, "There we go. Works the same as the other one." Chase said, chuckling, and they stepped out into the Dungeon. "Hey. Aren't we near your common room?" Chase asked.

Eden felt like her knees where going to give out on her with all the stairs they where having to walk down. "Where never going to get to the bottom where going to be walking forever and ever." Eden laughed. Finally reaching the bottom Eden looked around the dungeons. "Yup we are near the Slytherin common room. Nothing in there but boring snobby girls that think the world owes them something the goth gang and me. Well I'm not in there right now but I'm sure you know what I mean." Eden looked around the dungeon and wrinkled her nose. "Eww it smells like they have not dusted this room for ages."

Chase chuckled, "You know, the stairs weren't that long." Chase said, laughing, "Only about eight floors worth." Chase shrugged. Chase looked around, "This place hasn't been dusted in ages, by the looks of things." Chase said, chuckling. Chase looked around, "I really should find a way to sneak into your common room one day." Chase said, laughing. Chase walked around, looking for something else to do, "What do you want to do next? I have nothing better to do all day." Chase said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back