The Countdown Begins

"We can tell Tohoru until we are blue in the face but I can bet you that we will not stop trying to get my back. I was his first love and I guess losing me is taking its toll on him. I would not be surprised if he did not make it back to Hogwarts next year but stayed at home and worked there." Eden looked down at the ring once again and smiled. She could not believe she was wearing this so soon. She knew she would be wearing a ring from Chase but she never thought it would be so soon.

Chase chuckled, "I still reckon we should rub it in his face. I think it would be funny, and, he can try all he wants, I know that you belong to me, and nothing can change that." Chase said, laughing. Chase kissed her softly, and hugged her tightly, "Do you want to go for a walk? It's kind of boring in here." Chase stood up, and took his fiances hand, "Come on." Chase said, chuckling, "Hey. I never thought about it. But. Are your parents going to approve? I don't want to start any feuds, even though it's a bit late now." Chase said, laughing.

"Yes I want to go for a walk that sounds like a good idea. We can tell Tohoru during break the whole family we will tell them all at once it will be lovely. Mother will not like it as much as father but than again she worries over everything. Father is not really going to care he will see that you are the son he did not have and be happy that we are getting married so it shall all be fine." Eden smiled up at Chase. Eden was so happy she did not know what to do.

Chase chuckled, holding onto Eden, while at the same time pulling her along with him, "Hopefully. And. If Tohoru does try anything. We can just hex him. You're mine, and he doesn't deserve to touch you." Chase shrugged, and held her hand in his tightly, never wanting to let her go, for he didn't know what Tohoru would try to do if he ever did, "Just remember. If Tohoru tries anything with you while I'm gone. Do whatever you wish and then hex him for me." Chase said, laughing, "Whatever you wish does not include cheating on your fiance though." Chase teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back